Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) (2968 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
I must say that I've been considerably pushed to research more often and to be honest, I have been repeatedly educated and re-educated.

Regarding the Political documentaries that recently began surfacing TV Stations like AIT, NTA, e.t.c, I want to know what y'all think about them.

Your opinions will go a long way because I believe Nigerians have a lot to believe and not to believe.

For example, the PDP's documentary came knocking and turned so many (including me) into Anti-Buhari until the Rebuttal, counter-claim documentary from APC surfaced debunking beyond reasonable doubt most of the points made in the PDP's submission.

Well, I was embarassingly convinced after a great deal of research that whoever made that documentary for PDP was highly economical with the truth and was able to successfully pull negative emotions toward the opposition.

However, ICC came up with a video of Buhari giving a speech which clearly shows him saying "If anyone stops you, kill him! (3x)" and, of course, this has been linked to the post-election crisis that took place; in which a lot of lives were lost, after President Goodluck Jonathan was declared the winner of the 2011 election polls.

Now, this is really CONFUSING at best and DISTURBING at worst.

What are your views please?

Thanks.
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by DesChyko: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Well, I think voting either of them is like starring down a gun barrel manned by a toddler. You'ld never know what to expect from one who hasn't been an all-rounder, not supervising things thoroughly till the end and the second man whom our fathers are vehemently rejecting due to the hardships he caused in 1983-85 with his unfriendly policies, a habit he still has intact.
But I'll simply go with the familiar one since I survived four years of his reign previously.
That new dude doesn't impress me. He has been there since 2003 and hasn't been elected. If he still didn't improve himself all this while, why should I turn back to begin to admire his 'questionable' qualities? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by motherlode: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
it' fascinating, i love the points from the rebuttals very true and straight forward. i was opportuned to ask my dad about the authenticity of the rebuttals since he witnessed BUHARI's regime and his answers showed that there is no doubts that this party called PDP is a party deceiving people(those ignorant).
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by aadiv: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2020
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! pretty gaming
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by itamarzixuan: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. CBD vaporizer
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by blackpanda: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2020
For me I believe buhari had very poor choice of words. He was frustrated and agitated after being unable to clinch the presidential sit twice. But in all honesty I can't say buhari was solely responsible for electoral violence. That would not only be impossible but naive.

The truth is when it comes to violence, all major political parties have their thugs on standby who are ready to do just about anything to ensure victory. If u don't have money and thugs in nigeria, u can never win elections. And by thugs I also mean police and army. Nobody is innocent neither buhari not jonathan nor pdp. Even Nigerians tend to support whoever is more forceful and spends more money. They will sing ur praise during election then cry crocodile tears thereafter

1 Like

Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by blackpanda: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2020
DesChyko:
Well, I think voting either of them is like starring down a gun barrel manned by a toddler. You'ld never know what to expect from one who hasn't been an all-rounder, not supervising things thoroughly till the end and the second man whom our fathers are vehemently rejecting due to the hardships he caused in 1983-85 with his unfriendly policies, a habit he still has intact.
But I'll simply go with the familiar one since I survived four years of his reign previously.
That new dude doesn't impress me. He has been there since 2003 and hasn't been elected. If he still didn't improve himself all this while, why should I turn back to begin to admire his 'questionable' qualities? Why?

I guess you were wrong.
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by itamarzixuan: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries.  婚約指輪 久留米
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by itamarzixuan: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Particular interviews furnish firsthand message on mart size, industry trends, ontogeny trends, capitalist landscape and outlook, etc. carpentry services singapore
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by itamarzixuan: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2021
You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. custom patches
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by aadiv: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2021
I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Kevin Galstyan
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by aadiv: 7:18am On Jan 14, 2021
Excellent post. I was always checking this blog, and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part, I care for such information a lot. I was exploring this particular info for a long time. Thanks to this blog my exploration has ended. Test Bank for The West 5th Edition by Levack
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by asadkhatri627: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. Best consultants for canada immigration
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by asadkhatri627: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. night lottery sambad
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by asadkhatri627: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. ifitzone - ems fitness
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by asadkhatri627: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2021
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. purchasing real followers
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by asadkhatri627: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? המדלגים
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by jude79(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
motherlode:
it' fascinating, i love the points from the rebuttals very true and straight forward. i was opportuned to ask my dad about the authenticity of the rebuttals since he witnessed BUHARI's regime and his answers showed that there is no doubts that this party called PDP is a party deceiving people(those ignorant).

Amazing, my father told me exactly the opposite of what yours said, also my father told me that under buhari, inflation was on over speed, bread climbed from 10k to 70k, a 700% increase, 80% of the reserve was looted, and a two weeks window was given to change the currency, many people could not meet up, especially northern farmers, who because of their remote locations, could not access banks easily, and the economy of Nigeria and especially the north crashed like Goliath, and then recession quietly slipped in. All these crisis happening at the same time resulted in Nigerian currency crashing heavily against the dollar, sounds familiar to what's happening today.

1 Like

Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by motherlode: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
jude79:

Amazing, my father told me exactly the opposite of what yours said, also my father told me that under buhari, inflation was on over speed, bread climbed from 10k to 70k, a 700% increase, 80% of the reserve was looted, and a two weeks window was given to change the currency, many people could not meet up, especially northern farmers, who because of their remote locations, could not access banks easily, and the economy of Nigeria and especially the north crashed like Goliath, and then recession quietly slipped in. All these crisis happening at the same time resulted in Nigerian currency crashing heavily against the dollar, sounds familiar to what's happening today.

Bro Jude...

Many years down the lane... One can't help but believe that the candidature of M. Buhari has been inimical to the sustainability of the Nigerian Economy at large. The facts are just so glaring for anyone who wouldn't try to rob himself of the truth due to little overpriced projects here and there.
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by sharjeelbhai: 1:38am On Feb 17, 2021
I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. cash flow apartments
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by sharjeelbhai: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. pack aceites gourmet
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by digitalwork: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing. RajaQQ
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by asadkhatri627: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
i really like this article please keep it up. Overnight Oats
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by digitalwork: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2021
It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Retail Fixtures Sydney
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by digitalwork: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2021
I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. RajaQQ
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by asadkhatri627: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information especially this page. Thank you and good luck. binmir
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by sharjeelbhai: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? Edwin Urrutia
Re: Pdp's Documentaries VS Apc's Rebuttals VS Icc's 'evidence' (what Are Your Views) by sharjeelbhai: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Kevin Galstyan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nubu Ribadu: How Far With The Governorship In Adamawa? / List Of Governors That Attended The Meeting With President Buhari This Morning / Man Sits On High Tension Wires (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.