Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? (1544 Views)

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by Gepheral: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2012
Can you recognize them?
Awwww!! True Love Pays!
So So Cute!

1 Like

Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by lipsyliscious: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2012
Obama n Michelle in Africa
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
lipsyliscious: Obama n Michelle in Africa
Why do you think its in Africa? Because the pics is in black and white??
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by tpia1: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Where else would it be?

You dont recognize africa?
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by Arosa(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
tpia1: Where else would it be?

grin grin grin

It must be Africa, most likely Kenya.
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by CrazyMan(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
That's Lagos in 1980...they went to watch one of fela's shows in the African shrine...I happened to be there also.

Their volswagen bettle (tortise) broke down on the way...after trekking for about 30kilometers under the scorching sun, I offered to give them a lift back to their one room apartment...I remember that day vividly. grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
CrazyMan: That's Lagos in 1980...they went to watch one of fela's shows in the African shrine...I happened to be there also.

Their volswagen bettle (tortise) broke down on the way...after trekking for about 30kilometers under the scorching sun, I offered to give them a lift back to their one room apartment...I remember that day vividly. grin

Hehehehehehehe. This is serious.
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
tpia1: Where else would it be?

Do you recognize Africa?
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by tpia1: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
unlike you, i lived there.
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by dollyptosh(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
CrazyMan: That's Lagos in 1980...they went to watch one of fela's shows in the African shrine...I happened to be there also.

lmao
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2012

shocked angry grin cheesy

So you also snapped the pix too?
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by CrazyMan(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
pDude:
shocked angry grin cheesy

So you also snapped the pix too?
Yup I did...lol grin

And up till now he hasn't re-paid me back for my kindness...my fellow Nairalanders is this fair? angry grin
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by MrsChima(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
That is Crazyman and I in Lekki. wink
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by CrazyMan(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
That is Crazyman and I in Lekki. wink
Exactly...during the good old days...before mr chima snatches you away from me. undecided
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by MrsChima(f): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Exactly...during the good old days...before mr chima snatches you away from me. undecided

You didnt eat it right.
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by cassyrooy(m): 1:51am On Nov 20, 2012
binger: Why do you think its in Africa? Because the pics is in black and white??

dats africa for u,Obama proposed to Michelle dia @Djibouti,
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by Mynd44: 4:06am On Nov 20, 2012
Nice picture though
Re: Can You Recognize The People In This Photo? by CrazyMan(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
You didnt eat it right.
I said I will but you weren't patient enough. sad undecided

(1) (Reply)

For Single Ladies In Nigeria / I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.