Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... (16597 Views)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Whats With Girls And Beards? / Awon Werey 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Have just bn observin this madness lately and cant Understand the motive of trying to form sm lame group and decided to name yourselves "awon werey 100%"... Its just childlish and silly to me... undecided undecided..

... What is your point and what are you trying to tell Us... undecided undecided .. And if 2mrw u run mad now.. You know U dont have to blame the devil.. Its what u call Upon urselves...

You didnt name Ursef awon olorire 100%..

You didnt name Ursef awon alalubarika 100%.. Na awon werey 100% u see.. Smh... undecided.. And dont tryna tel me its colloquail... It doesnt changes anything...

Coz me i dont Understand this silly trend from grown-ups.... undecided undecided...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2015
It's a code sir...... Not for 50 kobo generation

6 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by wordbank(m): 12:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 12:16am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
It's a code sir...... Not for 50 kobo generation
.. When i saw ur moniker.. I just know ur comment aint gon be sensible.. undecided.. All what i'm sayin revolves round it...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. When i saw ur moniker.. I just know ur comment aint gon be sensible.. undecided.. All what i'm sayin revolves round it...
Bro, the early hours between 12mid night to 1AM are the most powerful hours spiritually.... Dont push me to say something I would regret

3 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by LordOfTheWeed: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2015
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
Bro, the early hours between 12mid night to 1AM are the most powerful hours spiritually.... Dont push me to say something I would regret
.. undecided..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by kinglekan: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
Have [s] just bn observin this madness lately and cant Understand the motive of trying to form sm lame group and decided to name yourselves "awon werey 100%"... Its just childlish and silly to me... undecided undecided..

... What is your point and what are you trying to tell Us... undecided undecided .. And if 2mrw u run mad now.. You know U dont have to blame the devil.. Its what u call Upon urselves...

You didnt name Ursef awon alalubarika 100%.. Na awon werey 100% u see.. Smh... undecided.. And dont tryna tel me its colloquail... It doesnt changes anything...

Coz me i dont Understand this silly trend from grown-ups.... undecided undecided..[/s].

9 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:22am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
Have just bn observin this madness lately and cant Understand the motive of trying to form sm lame group and decided to name yourselves "awon werey 100%"... Its just childlish and silly to me... undecided undecided..

Coz me i dont Understand this silly trend from grown-ups.... undecided undecided...

Your IQ is way too low to understand.... its allowed.

4 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by naijaboiy: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2015
Op it would cost you just #0:00 to stay on your lane and mind your fuçking business tongue

5 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by LordOfTheWeed: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided
Should we derail or just watch the fvckin thread die down? cool

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by mirexxx(f): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by KingTom(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Epo alai mo̩kan ni gbogbo eyan ma n towo loja. Smh

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

the fvcking thread is DOA already. Abeg you know when a!rforce1 album go comot? And I fit preorder for iTunes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Johneyhaz: 12:26am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:

why cant You mind your own business? If You like You can name urself anything,nobody care

4 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Op it would cost you just #0:00 to stay on your lane and mind your fuçking business tongue
... So it aint really for fun... right?.. It has meanings.. undecided..

3 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by naijaboiy: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
You didn't ask about us politely.

Don't expect a polite response tongue

4 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by naijaboiy: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Wahala dey happen for CAMP O! cheesy

That girl still dey cause wahala undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by LordOfTheWeed: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
the fvcking thread is DOA already. Abeg you know when a!rforce1 album go comot? And I fit preorder for iTunes?
Errm, he said it would be ready by November or so, prewetin for iTunes? If you see am for waptrick sef, dey thank God grin

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:

Serious meaning,and some people are actually biting more than they can chew.

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Johneyhaz: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:

How does what i use as my sig solve your numerous problems

3 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

I see your hand work.... undecided
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by LordOfTheWeed: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

i go show now
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hmmmm n wat does it mean
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by olajorn(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:

You should ask urself,Whats actualy wrong with you to stay awake this time just to create a thread that wont solve your problems

5 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

.. Some people??..
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by iamkingzlee(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2015
smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Fulaboy(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Lol cheesy funny thread grin please Dr kingtom what's the meaning of awon weyrey
Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Errm, he said it would be ready by November or so, prewetin for iTunes? If you see am for waptrick sef, dey thank God grin
cheesy cheesy I see his coming single topping chart in countries o grin cheesy
Anyways did you heard yesterday was Sunday?

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by demmy0325(m): 12:36am On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

You didn't ask about us politely.

Don't expect a polite response tongue
.... Hmmmmmmm... Jus nva mind...

1 Like

Re: Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Some people??..

They know themselves,and hand go soon touch them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Swears On Her Mother's Life As A Proof Of Love (Video) / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.