Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Do Men Gossip More Than Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Gossip More Than Women? (5028 Views)

Do Men Gossip? / Things Men Do Better Than Women / So Men Gossip Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by Daresh(f): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
mc~evans:

In what way do men gossip more than women?

Men can like to talk rubbish. I just weak. I thot women were gossips but guys r terrible
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by malaria(f): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
elopee3000: Men gossip is just normal gisting women gossip about everything ,they gossip about neighbor about car about amu or otu they gossip about husband
guy isi mebiri gi o.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by goldng: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by aussyroyal(f): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hmmm,Men are leading in gossip ooo especially yoruba men
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
A group of guys in the name of fun, just hang out by the corner of the street and talk about the girls available at their disposal even though e no reach all of them one one... they know all of them by name, when they see one catwalking along the street, they call her, Joy? She refuses to look back lest she fall... It is not gossip. It is called SURVEY.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
A group of guys in the name of fun, just hang out by the corner of the street and talk about the girls available at their disposal even though e no reach all of them one one... they know all of them by name, when they see one catwalking along the street, they call her, Joy? She refuses to look back lest she fall... It is not gossip. It is called “TAKE CARE OF THE SHEEP“ SURVEY.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by franchizy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Women gossip are cheap ones while men gossip are too expensive ones. So men gossip more than women joor
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by Dinmajudith: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Actually women gossip but men gossips more dan d women...their gossip is more acidic dan FLOURINE. ;DActually women gossip but men gossips more dan d women...their gossip is more acidic dan FLOURINE.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
First, they prefer to call it a 'discussion', they mostly 'exchange information' on their s3xual exploits, giving in detailed explanation their rating of gurls from 'good in bed' to 'waste of c0nd0m, but it only spreads within the guy's clique, with gurls, the info goes viral in minutes, though the impact of the men's gossip can be compared to a tsunami unlike that of the gurl's
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by mcevans1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
elopee3000: Men gossip is just normal gisting women gossip about everything ,they gossip about neighbor about car about amu or otu they gossip about husband

grin cheesy grin cheesy Are u one of them?
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by lipsyliscious: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
I would have argued in favour of d guys bt trust me yoruba 50 sumtin yrs old men are xtreme gossips. I have dis neighbour who can go any length 2 gossip. Dere is notin dat escapes his attention. He would go round d whole estate 2 gossip. @ 1st evry1 attributed it 2 loneliness bt wen he got married it doubled! His old age is not a detterent 2 his gossip!
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by pleep(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
I don't know if men gossip more but we definitly like to gossip. 90% of male gossip is girl related, if gossip strays away from girls and sex that is officially gay gossip... and no man wants to gay gossip.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by adicious(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
I think Men gossip more cos guys always talk.
women myt waste time talkin about make Up, weavons and cloths but guys while sharing a bottle of beer can talk about many ladies who entered their net and even about other guys..... seriously, Men talk more.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by ibehenryrocket(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
In dis competition d women nah Big show 4 talk talk. While d males re like Hans Waggle abi Woggle. Nah d babes carry am. Even 4rm d way their mouths re shaped u will know
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by greatgod2012(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
@op, idont know, i dont gossip, neither do my hubby, so i cant say categorically.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by abohrandy: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Pakavy: gbam!!!if u think odawise go 2 a male and female saloon and do a research

bros u don talk finish!! those saloons are the best places to carry out those researches!!
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by abohrandy: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
pleep: I don't know if men gossip more but we definitly like to gossip. 90% of male gossip is girl related, if gossip strays away from girls and sex that is officially gay gossip... and no man wants to gay gossip.

when u talk about stray out of girls, depending on the person we have football, business, politics and stuff like that?
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by abohrandy: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
Daresh:

Men can like to talk rubbish. I just weak. I thot women were gossips but guys r terrible

rubbish but not the kinda killer stuff dat comes outta you guys.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by abohrandy: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
emusmith: A group of guys in the name of fun, just hang out by the corner of the street and talk about the girls available at their disposal even though e no reach all of them one one... they know all of them by name, when they see one catwalking along the street, they call her, Joy? She refuses to look back lest she fall... It is not gossip. It is called “TAKE CARE OF THE SHEEP“ SURVEY.

hehehehehe TAKE CARE OF THE SHEEP!! i like that.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by echobee(f): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
yessssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by daviesmania(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
mc~evans:
I am not being feminist but there is a research that states that men gossip more than or as much as women. How true is that?
what research & were was it done? Am sure the research was not done in Nigeria. Becos i dnt see hustlers (men) gossip de same way wit market women
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by ikekings(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Born 2be Rich: NO....Men GIST but women GOSSIP....see the difference?
Gbam!!! grin grin grin...
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by remmyton(f): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
I have witnessed where men gossip about women. They will sit in a bar and gossip about any familiar girl they see.
Something like
I have slept with girl
That girl is a public toilet
That girl is feeling too big, as if her parts r not in d market
can u get that girl, hmm, me?? Just give me few days n she will be in my bed
Men are bad gossips
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Of course women gossip more. Which kain question be this? angry
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by pleep(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
abohrandy:

when u talk about stray out of girls, depending on the person we have football, business, politics and stuff like that?
Thats not gossip though, that is regular male conversation.

90% of male Gossip is strictly about girls and sex.
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
pleep: Thats not gossip though, that is regular male conversation.

You're joking right?
Re: Do Men Gossip More Than Women? by abohrandy: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
pleep: Thats not gossip though, that is regular male conversation.

dats why i sed depending on the person!!! men dont talk only about gehs and sex nau!! haba!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Story: What Would You Have Done? / 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.