Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... (983 Views)

Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help / Should I Let My 22-yr Old Cousin Move Into My New Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... by bolof2000(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2012
Hello Guys,so been dating a wonderful lady for three years now.We met while i was in my final year in College and she was in 200 Level. Now she has graduated.But i have not really been able to start a discussion telling her that i will love to get married next year .I am 28 years old and my family members are already asking whats my next plan.Asides family asking,i also believe i am emotionally and financially ready to settle down.But my girlfriend seems not so ready probably due to her age.But i will really like to sit her down and discuss this issues with her and at the same time,i don't want her feel i might be walking out of the relationship if she says she isn't ready next year for marriage.I really Love her,but not sure i can wait too long to settle down..Your advice will be appreciated.
Re: How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2012
U do deserve something permanent if that's what u are now looking for
Re: How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... by bolof2000(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
what do u mean something permanent? we have been dating for three years and our families are aware.my only concern is if she is emotionally ready for such level .
mondi_cheeks: U do deserve something permanent if that's what u are now looking for
Re: How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... by skydeep(f): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
bolof2000: if she says she isn't ready next year for marriage.I really Love her,but not sure i can wait too long to settle down..Your advice will be appreciated.
so you think next yr is too long? undecided. Pls allow her to know the man she wants to marry very well tongue
Re: How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
bolof2000: what do u mean something permanent? we have been dating for three years and our families are aware.my only concern is if she is emotionally ready for such level .
I mean marriage
Re: How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... by UjSizzle(f): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
You're 28 n she's 22, not all girls want to get married that early. If she says next year and you're sure she won't change her mind then, i don't see why she isn't worth the wait. On the other hand if you can't wait an extra year for her to be ready go get yourself a different girl you don't really know.
Re: How To Start Marriage Discussion With My 22 Year Old Girlfriend... by Beync(f): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
by next year she would be 23 so discuss with her about your plans so she'll be getting ready

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Have What He/she’s Having! / Seven Reasons Why He’s Going Out With Her And Not You… / What Girls Want But They Won't Ask You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.