Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC (7954 Views)

PDP, CPC, ANPP, Others Violate Financial Regulations, Ignore Rules- Inec / We In Apc Should Blame Ourselves, Not Pdp - Cpc. / North Embrace Pdp, Cpc Loses Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by vanstanzy(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2012
Let these two overgrown apes keep shooting themselves in the leg. As for Oritsejafor, God is watching him.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by luluosas(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2012
duality:

stop foaming in the mouth.
Only the blind that refuses to see when TRUTH are been told.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by luluosas(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2012
bigx: As Boko Haram is the religious Arm of CPC?
It is a pity that religious sentiment have blinded your sense of reasoning!

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by PapaBrowne(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2012
The only reason CPC hates Oritsejafor so much is because of Oritsejafor's vocal war against Boko Haram.
CAN before Oritsejafor watched Christians being killed across CPC strongholds for ages without word.
Anytime a religious cleansing took place in the North, Onaiyekan, the former CAN President would run to Sokoto like the Sultan's boy to beg for peace. It was appalling. Interestingly, the CPC loves Onaiyekan so much.

Oritsejafor is different. Since his advent, we Christians are no longer perceived as weaklings who can do nothing when the blood suckers come around. He has gone to the ends of the earth(thank God he now has a jet, no more Arik wahala)to make a case against Boko Haram. He was invited by the Americans to address the Senate and make his case against Boko Haram. He made a strong case.

CPC is an anti-Christian Party. And to prove it, it has no christian political office holder. Buhari was comfortable with choosing Bakare because Bakare is a former muslim. Also, the party has no interest in non muslim states. Of course it would attack CAN.

Thank God for PRIVATE JET, Oritsejafor can fly in comfort without fear that CPC and its Boko Haram affiliates would seek to poison his tea aboard his Arik Air flight.

4 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by omenka(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2012
duality:

from your write up, its obvious you don't like the truth. what if he never owned a jet. oritsejafor was the only religious leader (christian or Muslim) who spoke loudest against Boko haram. If he had the Political and Military force, he would have taken more decisive steps than Mr President. Stope this private jet issue. its a poor mans mind set. you may need a private jet tomorrow.

The man has some of the most corrupt public officials as Elders in his church, and has never raised a voice to comdemn those whose actions breed poverty in the land. He is too close to Aso Villa. I thought the Villa has a Chaplain. Why is he trying to usurp the duties of the Villa chaplaincy??

The day the rogue speaks up against pervasive corruption and hunger in the land, then I'd start taking him seriously.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by Timbi: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2012
After the sharia induced kaduna crisis in 2000,Buhari came out publicly to declare that no muslim should vote for a christian.This statement is still fresh in the memory of most Kaduna residents.To us,CPC is not a problem but Buhari is.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by truth4meal(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2012
duality:

from your write up, its obvious you don't like the truth. what if he never owned a jet. oritsejafor was the only religious leader (christian or Muslim) who spoke loudest against Boko haram. If he had the Political and Military force, he would have taken more decisive steps than Mr President. Stope this private jet issue. its a poor mans mind set. you may need a private jet tomorrow.
I think your own problem is that u like lies a whole lot. We are saying speaking loudest is not same as finding solution to a situation. We are saying crying political foul is not a creed of CAN. We are saying endorsing a president frm a party and saliently castigating the presidential candidate of another political party can never make an objective "speaking loudest". The political pastor got a reward for speaking loudest - a jet from the govt he spoke loudest for and not to.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by looknlaff(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2012
gboss4sure: CPC should shut the phuck up. What warranted this statement. I see that CPC is getting desperate everyday.
You should do the shuttin up. Did you not read Olisa Metu's press release on friday on the proposed merger between the CPC & ACN & how he accused the CPC of being a party of violence? Okay I see. Beides Nairaland, you do not read anything else. Stupid PDP stooge.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by deletrue: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2012
cpc spokes man has counted some very firm points against pdp. Pdp should also clearly enumerate similar points against the cpc.
Am not a politician, but a nigerian wishing this country upward movement.
Can the cpc man tell us on the other hand why cpc has not talked any thing about boko haram? You all have disappointed nigerians.
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by PapaBrowne(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2012
luluosas:
It is a pity that religious sentiment have blinded your sense of reasoning!

What has his calling Boko Haram an arm of CPC got to do with religious sentiment.
Boko Haram asked Buhari to be their spokesperson. Have you ever heard any CPC member condemn Boko Haram. Instead, El Rufai kept asking Government to dialogue with the group and stop using force. The same El Rufai who said it was Christains that were bombing churches. Truth is CPC and Boko Haram share so much similarities, its only fair to link them with the group.
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by nagoma(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2012
duality: NONSENSE..

I think the media and Nigerians should be circumspect in issues like this.
Even the international community have so much confidence in the personality of oritsejafor.

LOL - I laff internationally!!!

2 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by nagoma(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2012
Timbi: After the sharia induced kaduna crisis in 2000,Buhari came out publicly to declare that no muslim should vote for a christian.This statement is still fresh in the memory of most Kaduna residents.To us,CPC is not a problem but Buhari is.

Stop spreading lies. Everybody knows that GB never and will never say or mean such a thing. He is not indisplined like your brother Oristerjefor.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by justsayemma(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2012
Y is d so cald Can havin good tymz wit politicians? Is it becos d politicians r deliverin 2 d masses? Is it because they r ruling wit d fear of God? If d ansa is no,then wat CPC is sayin is d bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by luluosas(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2012
PapaBrowne: The only reason CPC hates Oritsejafor so much is because of Oritsejafor's vocal war against Boko Haram.
CAN before Oritsejafor watched Christians being killed across CPC strongholds for ages without word.
Anytime a religious cleansing took place in the North, Onaiyekan, the former CAN President would run to Sokoto like the Sultan's boy to beg for peace. It was appalling. Interestingly, the CPC loves Onaiyekan so much.

Oritsejafor is different. Since his advent, we Christians are no longer perceived as weaklings who can do nothing when the blood suckers come around. He has gone to the ends of the earth(thank God he now has a jet, no more Arik wahala)to make a case against Boko Haram. He was invited by the Americans to address the Senate and make his case against Boko Haram. He made a strong case.

CPC is an anti-Christian Party. And to prove it, it has no christian political office holder. Buhari was comfortable with choosing Bakare because Bakare is a former muslim. Also, the party has no interest in non muslim states. Of course it would attack CAN.

Thank God for PRIVATE JET, Oritsejafor can fly in comfort without fear that CPC and its Boko Haram affiliates would seek to poison his tea aboard his Arik Air flight.
What a disgraced!

3 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by PapaBrowne(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2012
^^^^Lacking in intelligence, speechlessness is the natural next line!
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by omenka(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2012
from your write up, its obvious you don't like the truth. what if he never owned a jet. oritsejafor was the only religious leader (christian or Muslim) who spoke loudest against Boko haram. If he had the Political and Military force, he would have taken more decisive steps than Mr President. Stope this private jet issue. its a poor mans mind set. you may need a private jet tomorrow. [/quote]

Condemnation of the man's aquisition of a private jet has nothing to do with a 'poor man's mindset'. The pope who's the president of a country and General overseer of the christian faith the world over can't lay claim to a private jet.
Having a private jet isn't bad in itself, but for the position he occupies and the people he soposedly leads, having such smacks of irresponsibility and worldliness.

The man has some of the most corrupt public officials as Elders in his church, and has never raised a voice to comdemn those whose actions breed poverty in the land. He is too close to Aso Villa. I thought the Villa has a Chaplain. Why is he trying to usurp the duties of the Villa chaplaincy??

The day the rogue speaks up against pervasive corruption and hunger in the land, then I'd start taking him seriously.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by gabinogem(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2012
Religion is a sham. Show me any religious leader who is upright and I will show you the road to hell.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by luluosas(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2012
PapaBrowne:

What has his calling[b] Boko Haram an arm of CPC[/b] got to do with religious sentiment.
Boko Haram asked Buhari to be their spokesperson. Have you ever heard any CPC member condemn Boko Haram. Instead, El Rufai kept asking Government to dialogue with the group and stop using force. The same El Rufai who said it was Christains that were bombing churches. Truth is CPC and Boko Haram share so much similarities, its only fair to link them with the group.
It is a pity that you don't reason at all.
The terrorists Boko Haram members may be Muslims but, all Muslims are not Boko Haram. Now, when you concludes based on the fact that CPC strongholds is in the North and thereby attributed them to be part of Boko Haram, what is that?
Again, you ignorantly bring the issue of Boko Haram appointing Gen. Buhari as their spokesman between them and the government. Buhari have since rejected the offer but, folks like you were quick to jump up that, your feelings about Buhari was after all true. Is this the first time or was Buhari the first person the terrorists Boko Haram people have asked to speak for them?
Now that Uzor Kalu have volunteer to represent the Boko Haram, does this make him (Kalu) a Boko Haram member? Learn to reason!

3 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2012
PapaBrowne: ^^^^Lacking in intelligence, speechlessness is the natural next line!
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by omenka(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2012
duality: NONSENSE..

and CPC is the political arm of Bokoharam. what the heck? The CAN president was the loudest voice against Boko haram. Even louder than that of the president. CPC never condemned the Killing of NYSC members in the north. they kept quiet so as to score political point. Rather than condemn Boko haram and join hands to fight the evil, they simply told us the existence of Political, Religious and Social Boko haram with out telling us the one they support.

I think the media and Nigerians should be circumspect in issues like this.

Even the international community have so much confidence in the personality of oritsejafor.

Just as Obama gave good credits to Jonathan's administration. SMH. Take off ur blindfold brother.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by mathskill: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2012

2 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by Gombs(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2012
La Bonito: Yeeeeeee am d first to comment

Sharaaaaaaaaaap ya mouth....WTF is wrng wit u?....going frm thread to thread showing aw a weird neonate u r!...didn't u play wen u were growing up?or worse,did u haf problems wit counting?*....*stammering in anger

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by aurenflani: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2012
duality:

That is because you find it convenient to ignore those unanswered in maiduguri and lamp who got murdered in cold blood by bono harangue for daring to preach against them. So convinient for you like your CAN president in far away south.
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by onoerime: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Right from onset i knew that oritsejafor is never a man of God. So many of his church members are starving, some owing house rents, some are sick without support etc. This same oritsejafor was my dad's childhood frnd. They formed full gospel church of nigeria and went to morris cerrullo school of ministry 1979 alongside the late rev benson idahosa and rev apena of iri bethesade temple in isoko delta state. When they returned, they almagamated full gospel church to be church of God mission. My dad died and this same oristejafor was the first to broke off from church of God mission All because of Greed. I visited him at him at one of his branch in lagos behind cms area as per my dad's friend for help, then i waz just 15yrs old. He threw me out of his church telling me that his own dad died at a very tender age that i should go and struggle for myself. I want to tell you guyz that this man is not a man of God.
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by HAH: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2012
naptu2: Just two questions that worry me.

1) How many CPC members have been arrested by security agents for being supporters of Boko Haram?

2) How many PDP members have been arrested by security agents for being supporters of Boko Haram?

1, none my brother

2, all big wig arrested so far are of pdp
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by PapaBrowne(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2012
luluosas:
It is a pity that you don't reason at all.
The terrorists Boko Haram members may be Muslims but, all Muslims are not Boko Haram. Now, when you concludes based on the fact that CPC strongholds is in the North and thereby attributed them to be part of Boko Haram, what is that?
Again, you ignorantly bring the issue of Boko Haram appointing Gen. Buhari as their spokesman between them and the government. Buhari have since rejected the offer but, folks like you were quick to jump up that, your feelings about Buhari was after all true. Is this the first time or was Buhari the first person the terrorists Boko Haram people have asked to speak for them?
Now that Uzor Kalu have volunteer to represent the Boko Haram, does this make him (Kalu) a Boko Haram member? Learn to reason!

I raise very salient points, you failed to respond to them. Rather you choose to "All muslims are not Boko Haram". For crying out loud, even a two month old baby should know that. Afterall Fashola is a Muslim and nobody thinks he is Boko Haram.

The point is simple. CPC has a coloration that shares similarities with Boko Haram. If there is anything they have in common, it is the fact that they hate Christians. I proved it by the words from their leaders.

But ask yourself. Why would a political party come out and be attacking CAN. Except the party is either very dumb or really doesn't want Christians in its fold. Seriously, this is beyond foolish from the CPC.
El Rufai attacks CAN. Then CPC comes out to attack CAN. Truth is CAN is an institution that would outlive Oritsejafor, but the attack on CAN would be used against CPC for ages to come. It is just a pity that a party that should be seeking to reduce its Islamic coloration would go on attacking Christians and somehow expect to win elections?? I dodnt get the stupidity!
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by PapaBrowne(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2012
mathskill: I believe BH existed before CPC

But you conveniently forgot that CAN existed ages before the PDP. The interesting power of bias over perceptions!
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by Blueboy0402: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2012
PDP vs CPC; Christians vs Moslems; the power tussle continues. The bitter truth is the moslem community (especially in the north) are not happy because a christian is in power. Therefore I'm not suprised that moslems will come here and pour out venom from their mouth. On the other hand, christians are happy that they are in power; private jet or no private jet. Some might not like Oritsejafor's style of administration but truth is you cant throw the baby away with the bad water.

Not untill we remove tribalism, religionism, ethnicism, social statism, cabalism, cultism, regionalism and embrace Nigerianism, we will continue to have this problem.

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by mko2005: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2012
omenka:
You r absolutely right. That man Oritsejafor is a total disgrace!!!!
I remember back in '07 when I was serving in Warri, and had to atend a service at his church because we were to make a presentation. The level of materialism demontrated in that church was absolutely apalling! He made a call to bless people by laying hands on them and categorised the blessings!!
There was a call for those with 50k, 20k, 10k, 5k, 1k, and 500 naira! For eash category, alot of pple trooped out. Couldn't believe the level of desecration of the body of our Lord Jesus Christ.
He is indeed a merciful God..
Also witnessed thesame in Shepherd House in Abuja early this year... Trust me, I refused to drop a dime. Would rather give that to the beggers I come across evryday going to work. No 'man of god' is going to con me out of a cent ever again.
It takes fools to please God !
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by ehispapa(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2012
La Bonito: Yeeeeeee am d first to comment
Grow up small boy
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by jonuel: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem: CAN is fast going to the dogs under Oritsejafor

how does this pics relate to the subject being discussed?
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2012
jonuel:

how does this pics relate to the subject being discussed?

Thats Orits Wife (CAN PRESIDENT) living large. To God be the glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) / Amina Mohammed And Morocco Hold Trade Meeting In Rabat / Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.