Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) (7922 Views)

#iStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive Gets New Jeep Days After Car Accident. PICS / Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / 2019 : North Central Politicians Unveil New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by McGibson(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2016
I think we need to patronize our own. Innoson is doing quite great.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by socialmediaman: 4:25pm On May 16, 2016
I think we need to patronize our own

Well, the level of mental reasoning of a people has a relationship with their level of societal development.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by WaleBinSanusi(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 16, 2016
I say This to IGBOs

* Good Thinking Good Product *
You guys are light years ahead in Nigeria when it comes to Technology and Innovation.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by M17CXi: 5:34pm On May 16, 2016
Show us the interior and spec First And also let us know of the integrity of this vehicle

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by crackhouse(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2016
ok
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by DjAndroid: 5:50pm On May 16, 2016
Let them produce range rover style.
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by incomintop: 5:53pm On May 16, 2016
Wow lovely

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by seunayeni(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2016
beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by hazyfm: 6:38pm On May 16, 2016
Lovely, how much please?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by Akious2k2(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
Price nko?
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by realnas(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
Beautiful car I hope inosson has prepared itself for the legal battle that it wil face for intellectual property theft from mercedes

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 16, 2016
realnas:
Beautiful car I hope inosson prepared itself for the legal battle that it wil face for intellectual property theft from mercedes

Yoruba and envy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by realnas(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2016
uduak2016:

Yoruba and envy!
smh the car no resemble g wagon? Or u are not aware that g wagon 's design has been patented?

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by atiku07(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
uduak2016:

Yoruba and envy!
no be envy matter he is saying the truth, INNOSON is a competitor in the international auto market with MERCEDES so therefore they need to be careful about infringement. However on the brighter side that was a cool ride i think i will buy one when it's ready and also the front bumper even looks more like that of GRAND CHEROOKEE JEEP all the same nice job INNOSON

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by bigsmoke2(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2016
A clear imitation of the g wagon . They should try and come up with ther own unique designs , imitation does not inspire confidence, when you see a benz, you will never miss it for a toyota or audi and vise versa, that is how it should be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by tafabaloo(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2016
Good try!
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by Missy89(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
socialmediaman:

Well, the level of mental reasoning of a people has a relationship with their level of societal development.

Free market economy is all about choice not patriotism. It is the job of the entrepreneur (insson) to come up with a product that is better and more efficient than Benz and the rest with a competitive price. The Nigerian government is the only consumer that should be compelled to buy local products.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by Daniel058(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2016
atiku07:
no be envy matter he is saying the truth, INNOSON is a competitor in the international auto market with MERCEDES so therefore they need to be careful about infringement. However on the brighter side that was a cool ride i think i will buy one when it's ready and also the front bumper even looks more like that of GRAND CHEROOKEE JEEP all the same nice job INNOSON
PLS sir, remember to buy 1 for me when finally you u decide..
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by iHart(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2016
This is nice.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by ikbnice(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
how much?
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:35pm On May 16, 2016
God bless the igbo nation, even though we walk through the valley and shadow of the remaining two tribe especially the one @ the ssouthern part we fear not their envy and jealousy I bless the day I was born igbo I ll forever be grateful..... May the soul of the igbo race never die ,you shall find favour in the eyes of the world even in their jealousy the igbo nation ll triumph ......Nnamdi kanu ll know peace and he shall be free from the shackles of nigeria and envy of the other tribes .....may God bless the igbo race forever and ever aand may their hater never see well in life amen and amen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by junketer(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2016
realnas:
smh the car no resemble g wagon? Or u are not aware that g wagon 's design has been patented?
innoson only has to change a few things. Like the bumper, tail light cover design, etc.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2016
The only reason why I love the ugly design of the G Wagon is because it's a Mercedes. Innoson should be innovative with design abeg. That car up there is uglee. I commend his work tho. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by MosesNG(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2016
uduak2016:

Yoruba and envy!
Simple truth and you call it envy? Have you ever been to school? Oh that's a simple question before you call it something else.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by RZArecta(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2016
realnas:
Beautiful car I hope inosson has prepared itself for the legal battle that it wil face for intellectual property theft from mercedes
you took the words right out of my mouth grin also the grill looks eerily similar to that of a hummer
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2016
in dejo's voice****see as e be like Hummer ²
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by Horus(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2016
Made in Nigeria
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by pacino26(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2016
Cool ride, the Chinese made their own version of Range Rover.

I hope Innoson reviewed every legal document as to the patent of G-wagon and that his own team of technicians, engineers and lawyers can defend this beautiful beast at least. Like many posters here I don't mind owning one when he tells us of the spec.
Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by Chimarto: 12:06am On May 17, 2016
Biafra, The Japan of Africa

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Unveil New Jeep (mercedes G Wagon Style) by jumobi1(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2016
atiku07:

Sue in what court? Innosun is based in Nigeria. Our court would rule in innosun's favor. I agree they need to be careful as they can expand outside Nigeria though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Challenges "Dawn Of A New Beginning" - Osinbajo / Reps Demand Urgent Negotiation With Boko Haram For Release Of Captives / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.