Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC (7955 Views)

PDP, CPC, ANPP, Others Violate Financial Regulations, Ignore Rules- Inec / We In Apc Should Blame Ourselves, Not Pdp - Cpc. / North Embrace Pdp, Cpc Loses Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by ehispapa(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2012
truth4meal: let's be logical and reason without the help of sentiments - who benefited more from the death of those corpers? Its GEJ of course - it sways public support to his side while Buhari endure the public criticism. So logically someone orchestrated it for a reason and since Buhari will not do wat will smear his name then we need to ask who the violence favoured a question. Which confidence and which international community that oritejafor called hypocrite for telling him the truth? See oritsejafor has no reputation other than in Nigeria where pastors buy jets and members clap and dance with empty belly. No hold brief for CPC but politics of violence favours one man, one govt and that person must answer this question - why you?
Nonsense stop deceiving, i was in Bauchi and i stand to tell you that the killings of those corpers is a result of the deep rooted hatred and jealousy by the almajiris and win at all cost political tactics of CPC( u needed to see d way these CPC guys were rigging election wit impunity). though i dont support the issue of materialism going on in christianity,its just out of proportion
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by MadCow1: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2012
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by friedrice1: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2012
PapaBrowne:

I raise very salient points, you failed to respond to them. Rather you choose to "All muslims are not Boko Haram". For crying out loud, even a two month old baby should know that. Afterall Fashola is a Muslim and nobody thinks he is Boko Haram.

The point is simple. CPC has a coloration that shares similarities with Boko Haram. If there is anything they have in common, it is the fact that they hate Christians. I proved it by the words from their leaders.

But ask yourself. Why would a political party come out and be attacking CAN. Except the party is either very dumb or really doesn't want Christians in its fold. Seriously, this is beyond foolish from the CPC.
El Rufai attacks CAN. Then CPC comes out to attack CAN. Truth is CAN is an institution that would outlive Oritsejafor, but the attack on CAN would be used against CPC for ages to come. It is just a pity that a party that should be seeking to reduce its Islamic coloration would go on attacking Christians and somehow expect to win elections?? I dodnt get the stupidity!
Can you name a single CPC chieftain or member that has been arrested for being a member of Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by russello: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2012
truth4meal: as it is now o - more PDP members have been established, arrested and attested to be sympathetic to the inglorious cause of BH - so its best you say BH is the militant arm of PDP - northern branch

REALLY? No wonder!!! ...this "Religious Arm" (CAN) has been so vociferous in condemning this "Militant Arm" (BH) Ah!! WHAT A CONTRAST!

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by salolo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
gently
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by jude33084(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mr. Fashakin, further lends credence to the fact that through the instrumentality of PDP’s coercive politics, CAN under Mr. Oritsejafor is the religious arm of the PDP

Not too far from the truth wink

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by luluosas(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
PapaBrowne:

I raise very salient points, you failed to respond to them. Rather you choose to "All muslims are not Boko Haram". For crying out loud, even a two month old baby should know that. Afterall Fashola is a Muslim and nobody thinks he is Boko Haram.

The point is simple. CPC has a coloration that shares similarities with Boko Haram. If there is anything they have in common, it is the fact that they hate Christians. I proved it by the words from their leaders.

But ask yourself. Why would a political party come out and be attacking CAN. Except the party is either very dumb or really doesn't want Christians in its fold. Seriously, this is beyond foolish from the CPC.
El Rufai attacks CAN. Then CPC comes out to attack CAN. Truth is CAN is an institution that would outlive Oritsejafor, but the attack on CAN would be used against CPC for ages to come. It is just a pity that a party that should be seeking to reduce its Islamic coloration would go on attacking Christians and somehow expect to win elections?? I dodnt get the stupidity!

In as much as I preach religious tolerance between the Christians and the Muslims, I don't seem to understand your point of suggesting CPC hates Christians. Is it because North is their strongest base?
If you must know of any particular set of religion that hates the others, it is we the Christians. We abhor anything call Muslim/Islam even without knowing anything about it. Come to think of it. Why do you think that Christians massively voted for Jonathan during the last elections? Simply put- A hate for the Islamic faith.
When Ayo was calling for the arrest of Buhari, you never saw it as anything. How low we Nigerians can go to defend the indefensible! CPC is stating the obvious because, Ayo Oritshejafor is truly a government contractor.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by jude33084(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
duality: NONSENSE..

and CPC is the political arm of Bokoharam. what the heck? The CAN president was the loudest voice against Boko haram. Even louder than that of the president. CPC never condemned the Killing of NYSC members in the north. they kept quiet so as to score political point. Rather than condemn Boko haram and join hands to fight the evil, they simply told us the existence of Political, Religious and Social Boko haram with out telling us the one they support.

I think the media and Nigerians should be circumspect in issues like this.

Even the international community have so much confidence in the personality of oritsejafor.

Reason before you type aŋԂ leave religious sentiment out of it wink How many CPC members have they caught involved with BH? Can you name them? PDP is BH aŋԂ BH is PDP that is why the military are angry undecided Mudu Ali sherif is a strong PDP ♏ãn, Gen J. Useni(rtd) warned the Presidency of his involment but they all turned a blind eye. undecided
3 Senators where confessed by BH yet nothing has been done aŋԂ here you are calling BH a wing of the CPC?

In Nigeria where you have people that are bigger than the institutions where the reverse is suppose to be the case?

GEJ(PDP) is now using Ayo(CAN) as a religious arm of the PDP. Pls dont tell ♍e that it was the members of his church that bought that jet for him, I am ♍☺re than that smiley

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by duality(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
jude33084:

Reason before you type aŋԂ leave religious sentiment out of it wink How many CPC members have they caught involved with BH? Can you name them? PDP is BH aŋԂ BH is PDP that is why the military are angry undecided Mudu Ali sherif is a strong PDP ♏ãn, Gen J. Useni(rtd) warned the Presidency of his involment but they all turned a blind eye. undecided
3 Senators where confessed by BH yet nothing has been done aŋԂ here you are calling BH a wing of the CPC?

In Nigeria where you have people that are bigger than the institutions where the reverse is suppose to be the case?

GEJ(PDP) is now using Ayo(CAN) as a religious arm of the PDP. Pls dont tell ♍e that it was the members of his church that bought that jet for him, I am ♍☺re than that smiley

[b]Its most unfortunate that due to sentiments we are forgetting so soon. Note this facts.

1, GEJ and PasT AYO, are not my brothers or uncles SO i have no sentimental attachment but objectivity.

2, Boko haram has no Party affiliation DON'T BE DECEIVED by what you read on Nairaland Do your research on your own and you'll find the truth. else you'll be overwhelmed by the vocal minority.

3. the quest for northern domination of the political arena in Nigeria goes beyond Political party affiliation.It is a common interest. DON'T BE DECEIVED by the PDP VS CPC war it is a northern vs southern issues.(if any thing happens to GEJ today you'll know what I'mm talking about)

Did you read/ watch any of the accounts; By NYSC members who served in the north during the election, did you know that some were killed because they didn't cooperate to rig the election in favour of CPC? did you know that some were asked to bring the ballot papers or they'll be killed? embarassed

How can Nigerians forget all these embarassed OH NO.. embarassed HOW? where are those corps members? can't they speak? have they been overwhelmed by politically manipulated and twisted journalism? how could they have forgotten the wild protest up north after GEJ was declared President. HOW? How ? have they forgotten that they went to the Police station and the Police stations were attacked without any resistance from the politically compromised police.

Have they forgotten how troubled their loved ones down south were. was it about PDP Being Boko haram then.

AT THOSE TERRIBLE TIMES Pastor Ayo's Voice was loudest.

IT IS A BIG SHAME THAT MOST OF US HAVE FORGOTTEN SO SOON. WHO HAS BEWITCHED YOU OOH NIGERIANS. embarassed
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by talk2me006(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
duality:

from your write up, its obvious you don't like the truth. what if he never owned a jet. oritsejafor was the only religious leader (christian or Muslim) who spoke loudest against Boko haram. If he had the Political and Military force, he would have taken more decisive steps than Mr President. Stope this private jet issue. its a poor mans mind set. you may need a private jet tomorrow.

No doubt! u are among those who pay 50k for dat corrupt oritsejafor in warri

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by danjohn: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
luluosas:
Only the blind that refuses to see when TRUTH are been told.

My friend stop insulting blind people smiley. Trust me, even blind people can see that Oritsejafor is a charlatan.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by Dejiro(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by luluosas(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
danjohn:

My friend stop insulting blind people smiley. Trust me, even blind people can see that Oritsejafor is a charlatan.
You don't understand me at all. I am referring to people who are bashing CPC while celebrating Ayo.
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by nagoma(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
duality:

1, 3. the quest for northern domination of the political arena in Nigeria goes beyond Political party affiliation.It is a common interest. DON'T BE DECEIVED by the PDP VS CPC war it is a northern vs southern issues.(if any thing happens to GEJ today you'll know what I'mm talking about)

Did you read/ watch any of the accounts; By NYSC members who served in the north during the election, did you know that some were killed because they didn't cooperate to rig the election in favour of CPC? did you know that some were asked to bring the ballot papers or they'll be killed? embarassed
AT THOSE TERRIBLE TIMES Pastor Ayo's Voice was loudest.

IT IS A BIG SHAME THAT MOST OF US HAVE FORGOTTEN SO SOON. WHO HAS BEWITCHED YOU OOH NIGERIANS. embarassed

A bloody liar spreading hatred . where did you do your so called research?

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by peckhamboi: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
Haters gonna hate

Pastor Ayo rocking his $100,000 chain.

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by Princejydo(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
tin ar not realy getin in niga bt let giv our democracy time
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
No one has been able to mention any CPC member ever arrested for being a Boko Haram member

3 Likes

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by skyfall: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
No point wasting time on this very simple topic.

PDP=Boko Haram

All the politicians linked to BH are PDP - Senator, ex-Governor, even up to the level of the VP Sambo. Do you remember the Kaduna gun-runner who was a facilitator for Sambo, then freed by this evil govt?. They're even using BH to fight ANPP in Borno.

Jonathan's govt has looked for the minutest link between Buhari/CPC & BH but failed. Rather, the former NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER confirmed that BH is PDP.

As for Oritsejafor, that one is just a gangster pastor being followed around by some gullible christians in the name of CAN chairman.
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by Shamkhad: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
Uhm guys u are just decieving ur selve u better tell the truth no matter wat religion u are wether u are muslm or chrstn jst luk up to our country how it is going nw interm of ur leavinghood,i think all those that are supprtng PDP are the benefectors they co'operate in cheating 9ja people as of graduate they dnt even have tym to tip PDP,as I can see ths nairaland b4 it was youth forum website where youth tough 4 their problem and way out but nw its just reserve 4 christn nt muslim since muslim has no right to comment on his own unless some chrstn start to shout to him,it s better to thnk of it we supps to come together as a youth and find a wayout for our future country since we are the leaders of tommrw,we should forget about all ds religion diffrnc and come together as united youth!
Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by samkoro: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
CPC under Buhari and el Rufai is an extension of Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2012
samkoro: CPC under Buhari and el Rufai is an extension of Boko Haram

Brainwashed

1 Like

Re: CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC by teniyi(m): 4:59am On Nov 21, 2012
PDP is a disaster to Nigeria, CAN made the worst error in selecting Orijetsafor because he is a Warri tout. Can you compare him with Onayekan?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Wife Speaking At A Gathering / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau / Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.