Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel (15419 Views)

Anonymous Declares 'total War' On Donald Trump Calls Campaign 'hateful' / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State / Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by member9: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

which land? Do you mean Jerusalem or Cairo or what is now northern Africa?

If e to pain you go and blow urself up in the nearest synagoge or Church.

Study history and stop yaning dust.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
eggheaders:

the same phocking isrealite that stole land that is not theirs.and mounting blockade creating the biggest concentration camp in the world.how I wish hilter was able to finish this blood thirsty goons.

which land? get_0ver_it.jpg
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by manny4life(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
shymexx:

Why do you guys continue to underrate the Persians? - they're naturally intellectually superior to the Jews - FACT! And they have the capability to bring down Israeli websites, if they wanted to... The drone was hacked and brought down by the Iranians, not the Russians or Chinese...

Can't you see how ineffective they have made the overrated Israeli Iron Dome look through their proxies in Gaza? - the Iron Dome has had a success rate of about 30%... Now imagine if it were Iran vs. Israel - the war would've been one-sided smashing against the Zionists...

Cunt_Destroyer:

How many noble prizes for academic excellence has the persian got against the Isrealis, the country with the highest density of winners?

LOL... I want to see where this argument is gonna lead to...
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by elliottibanga(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
babaowo: ...hope no b say u want take dis jazz ppl on nairaland

Yeah.... Jazz. I'm like so into that stuff.

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
manny4life:

LOL... I want to see where this argument is gonna lead to...

mainstream media has really messed up your reasoning faculties. mind control is worst than slavery.go lick your Zionist blood thirsty masters a55.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
No, I did not
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:
How many noble prizes for academic excellence has the persian got against the Isrealis, the country with the highest density of winners?

Most of these phony prizes for academic excellence are controlled by the West and obviously Israelis have won tons of them... If Obama could win a Nobel Peace Prize despite his drone wars against sovereign nations, it shows you how phony those prizes are...

It's a known fact the Iranian Americans are some of the most intelligent Americans out there - they don't need to blow their own trumpet, their achievement speaks for itself... And if the yanks could label Iran an intellectual property, then you should know Persians aren't just your average Joe...

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Afam4eva(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
I wonder why Anonymous is taking sides..
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by dunmorris(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
Source CNN © 2012 gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by chreldb(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
elliottibanga: هذا الصراع هو مجرد فلسطين بثروة هناك فوضى كبيرة. الضحايا الوحيدين هم القتلى المدنيين الذين ليس لديهم يد في وفاة جدارتنا الخاصة. يجب على حماس والحكومة أمن إسرائيلي صنع السلام جدارتنا الأولوية الأولى.

Translation from google translate:

"This conflict is just Palestine wealth there a big mess. The only victims are the civilian deaths who do not have a hand in the death of thier own. Hamas must Israeli government and the security of peace-making thier first priority".
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by manny4life(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
eggheaders:

mainstream media has really messed up your reasoning faculties. mind control is worst than slavery.go lick your Zionist blood thirsty masters a55.

LOL, coming from a sore, pathetic loser, I'll pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by chreldb(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
جيمس بوند: At least someone is standing up to those as.sholes.

Your name means James Bond. Why are you writting an English name in Arabic?

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pray for Gazans, Israelis start this bs and Gazans have been under Israeli blockade since 2007...

That's just barbaric!

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Clerverly: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
shymexx:

Why do you guys continue to underrate the Persians? - they're naturally intellectually superior to the Jews - FACT! And they have the capability to bring down Israeli websites, if they wanted to... The drone was hacked and brought down by the Iranians, not the Russians or Chinese...

Can't you see how ineffective they have made the overrated Israeli Iron Dome look through their proxies in Gaza? - the Iron Dome has had a success rate of about 30%... Now imagine if it were Iran vs. Israel - the war would've been one-sided smashing against the Zionists...

Stop spreading falsehood, if your assertions were true, how come they are only able to kill 3 souls against Isreal 110? Iron Dome success rate has been put to over 90% SUCCESS RATE.
YOU BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE!!!!!
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by member9: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
chreld_b:

Your name means James Bond. Why are you writting an English name in Arabic?
Did you jut take your brains out of the loo!?
What has that got to do with anything? Smh
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Clerverly:
Stop spreading falsehood, if your assertions were true, how come they are only able to kill 3 souls against Isreal 110? Iron Dome success rate has been put to over 90% SUCCESS RATE.
YOU BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRE!!!!!

You don't want to start name-calling with me, do you? - check my history and see why I'll annihilate you in a name-calling contest, you stupid robotic sheeple...

Piss off and go play in traffic, cu.nt!
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
shymexx:

Most of these phony prizes for academic excellence are controlled by the West and obviously Israelis have won tons of them... If Obama could win a Nobel Peace Prize despite his drone wars against sovereign nations, it shows you how phony those prizes are...

It's a known fact the Iranian Americans are some of the most intelligent Americans out there - they don't need to blow their own trumpet, their achievement speaks for itself... And if the yanks could label Iran an intellectual property, then you should know Persians aren't just your average Joe...

I will assume that for the sake of a spontaneous argument you forgot to provide a link to what you claim is fact so I will suggest you use that Jewish invention called google to search the world wide web (which no single persian was credited to inventing) to substantiate your claim.

Ever heard of Frued? How about Eienstein?

Don't get me started

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
جيمس بوند:
Study history and stop yaning dust.

unfortunately for you muslims the world began in the 7th century. Even at that time Jerusalem was still predominantly Jewish.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, coming from a sore, pathetic loser, I'll pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

blockhead I misquote you.meant for the sick cu"tdestoryer.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by manny4life(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
eggheaders:

Sucker, perhaps, you should do a thorough job in verification before clicking that "SUBMIT" button.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
eggheaders:

Yes I be the Cun.t Destroyer. But what you don't know is that cun.ts come in different genders and you are a big cun.t so am out to destroy you and everything like you.

pic related: it's your innocent gazzans

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:
I will assume that for the sake of a spontaneous argument you forgot to provide a link to what you claim is fact so I will suggest you use that Jewish invention called google to search the world wide web (which no single persian was credited to inventing) to substantiate your claim.

Don't get me started

Don't even get me started with Persian civilisation and their inventions lol...

I bet nl won't be able be to take it...Almost all the first modern inventions are credited to the Persians...

However, Einstein was a theoretician and he was highly overrated, period!! undecided Einstein was arguably the most overrated guy ever - fact!
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by salt1: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
annoymous: No, I did not

Hahahahahaha! When I saw the caption, I actually thought it was YOU! smiley wink
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by valdubem(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
when will NIGERIA/NIGERIANS learn? always taking panadol on someone's headache. See as una dey fight each other here because of Israel, Hamas, Palestine, annon, anonymous. Abeg make una shift make I see road joor!

3 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

Yes I be the Cun.t Destroyer. But what you don't know is that cun.ts come in different genders and you are a big cun.t so am out to destroy you and everything like you.

pic related: it's your innocent gazzans

ain't with this words.coming from the gutter mouth of a mortuary attendance in Maryland.go pack up the cadavers fool.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
shymexx:

However, Einstein was a theoretician and he was highly overrated, period!! undecided

overrate this

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
eggheaders:

ain't with this words.coming from the gutter mouth of a mortuary attendance in Maryland.go pack up the cadavers fool.

i will love to pack dead palestine future suicide bombers with glee

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

overrate this

Bwahahahahaha - cop out, no?

Every Science student knows that Einstein was highly overrated for achieving absolutely nothing lol....

I'll put him, Avogadro, Pythagoras, Hippocrates, Aristotle etc. in the same box as the most overrated people EVER!! grin
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by CuntDestroyer1: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
Islam's latest carnage
Defend this atrocities first before you come here with your gazza appeal

2012.11.19 (Charmang, Pakistan) - Rockets fired by Islamic militants crush a 6-year-old girl.

2012.11.18 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - An 70-year-old retired pastor is executed in cold blood by Islamic extremists.

2012.11.18 (Nairobi, Kenya) - An al-Shabaab bomber slaughters ten minibus passengers

2012.11.18 (Khalis, Iraq) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders three Iraqis.

2012.11.18 (Ataq, Yemen) - A local soldier is kidnapped by al-Qaeda, tortured to death and then dumped at his family's house.

2012.11.18 (Shin Qamar, Pakistan) - Three laborers bleed to death following a Taliban bombing attack at a construction site.

4 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by eggheaders(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

i will love to pack dead palestine future suicide bombers with glee

when the calamity of the Almighty strike the oppressors and their praise singers.we will be here watching and hearing there agonies in 3d.
Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by Homar(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Truth be told i dont like what the united nation did . They are the cause of all these problems they know that sited israel on palestine soil thereby forcing them out of their own land . The arabs could not sit down and let somebody take over their lands like cowards so the had to take gaza strip . West bank . And golan height as if that was not enough for this greedy and wicked israelites of this century day by day they claim the lands of the palestine . The usa know that they are nuclear but refused to do anything about it na when iran go build their own na then them go stand up to iran . Truth be told if not for america helping israel the arabs for don finish them long ago . Wicked set of human begins . You need to see the way the treat people that are not jews in israel even self racism better pass am self . When you people anger god you will feel his wrath . Thank god say i be christain .

2 Likes

Re: Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel by korres00(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Cunt_Destroyer:

Don't get me started
pls tell dem abt mark (facebook)...yahoomail's president....nd lot of big brains all jews....wat d Bleep ar dey talkin abt....70% of d success in USA ar al jews...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Korea Orders Islanders To Seek Shelter After North Fires Artillery / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves / Michigan Election Board Votes To Certify Biden's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.