Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? (21240 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? by redcliff: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2012
buchibabe:

Easier said dan done. Hope family n peer pressure won't make u change ur mind then? I pray u won't be in dat position o. Its nt easy na God

Lol. Thank you my brother. Thatswhyi called him mumu but I was. Castigated.
Re: No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? by manibuds(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
initiator: The predominant attitude to infertility in Nigeria is one of shame and helplessness within the background of a culture that places a high premium on childbearing.

Let us be straight about what infertility is: The inability of a couple to conceive despite one year of regular unprotected intercourse in women under the age of 35, and six months in women older than 35.

With our population in excess of 150 million people the rates of primary (when a couple has never achieved pregnancy) and secondary (a couple who have been pregnant previously but are no longer able to conceive) infertility estimated together affect about 30 percent of our married couples. 1 in 4 couples need assisted reproduction.

Such couples can explore IVF treatment which in simple terms is, the fusion of the egg from the woman with the sperm from the man outside the body which should then result in the formation of an embryo (the developmental stages of a baby) following fertilisation. The embryo is subsequently transferred into the uterus of the woman, where under the right conditions; it should implant and develop into a healthy pregnancy.

You can check up more on www.thebridgeclinic.com They were the first in Nigeria and do it so damn well.

Regards
this treatment is over a million naira o,see why a lot of pple will rather look for 'other' solutions[truth be said,a million naira is less than us$7000,i watched a documentary where an american couple paid an indian lady and the clinic that brokered the deal about us$25k,this was good price because some couples will pay as much us$50k for same service,according to the narrator]
Re: No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? by DameGambrosia: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
As long as necessary. . . .
YOUR GOD MIGHT JUST BE DOING YA A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE FAVOR. . . PROPAGATING THE SPECIES OF M0R0NS with M0R0NS! kiss
Every disappointment is a TRUE blessing in disguise!

1 Like

Re: No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? by kimhilson001: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2013
I woke up this morning with joy and smile seeing my lover who asked for divorce sleeping on the same bed with me,True the help of this great man called Dr khakani i am Laura from the united state am here to testify in the good name of this God-sent called Dr khakani for the great thing he has done after i have been in a relationship and we later got married after 6 years of marriage my lover davis just woke up one morning and told me that he needs a divorce and he needs the divorce very urgently that he his tired of me and he wants to get a new lover he said mean words to me that made me cry and believe maybe some spirit entered into him,The next day was a letter from the lawyer that my lover needed a divorce when the lawyer came home tears dropped out of my eyes then i packed my things and decided to leave the house for him which then he brought the lady he said he wants to get married to so we where suppose to be in court this Wednesday the 12 of this month,But i got to know about Dr khakani when i was reading a magazine how he has cancelled lots of divorce so then i went to the internet read lots of Reviews about Dr khakani on the internet how he has helped lots of people in getting back there lover so i could not waste much time i contacted him and told him what my problem was then he told me that my lover would be back to my arms within 24 hours Lo and behold my lover Davis came back to my arm drove away the lady he brought home and he called me and asked where i was he came over and apologies to me in tears that he does not need the divorce anymore all he wants is me and he made me had access to his account SSN ATM pin and beneficiary to all his account am so happy today divorce cancelled within 24hours i believe Dr khakani is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr khakani has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail. com or cell phone +2348062216903
Re: No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? by Prinyebabe(f): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2013
U can't really say untill u're faced wit d situation becos most husbands tend to bend to pressures from parents nd friends. Only a few resist nd wait on God after tests to ascertain their fitness. We waited 6yrs b4 we were blessd wit one but our parents nd friends supported us so it was bearable to a point.
Re: No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? by Deewonder(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
This reminds me of wat happened to a couple close 2 my house. They were married 4 a long yle witout any child, but all anger and faults were pointed 2 d lady from the man's family, urging and pestering him 2 look aside, but he didnt..but wen the man kicked d bucket, d wife after sometime got pregnant as a result of a new relationship she engaged herself wit another man....
Re: No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? by Blessingpaul(f): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2015
bright007:
...For God sake..what has happened to testing before marriage?...No pregnancy,No marriage

How long will u test and how many. You can never be satisfy after marriage. and God has way of healing with your type.
Re: No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mynd44:
If/when I marry, it will be because I love that woman and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. It will be because I could not near to go a day without seeing her face, can't eat without hearing her voice and not be able to sleep without her in the same bed not because of kids.

If I wanted kids, I could as well stay unmarried and knock up the first girl I see.

Cheers
awwwwwww so sweet!! marry meeee!!! embarassed embarassed cry cry kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bad Cooks Don't Make Bad Wives / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos / "Divorce Should Be Celebrated, Its Rise Is A Good Thing" - Nkechi Bianze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.