Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) (4165 Views)

See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Jaybee79: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
mazaje:

Very true. . .The guy holding her bum is the husband. . .How can the husband be holding another girls waist?. . .
abi ooo...
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by StellaBella(f): 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
EVERYTHING is WRONG with the picture.
She is breasting one and another is squeezing her TUSHIES!
Except she got two HUSBANDS. wink

1 Like

Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by RudySmith(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^^ r u saying that having any contact with ur breast with anyone other than ur husband is wrong? Have u ever been in a jam packed bus or subway?
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lol . . . .
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Ivynwa(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Siena:

There's nothing wrong with the picture, I doubt the man in front is the husband. He has his arm around the waist of the girl in front of him. That's most likely his partner. The man behind the bride is most likely the groom.

One thing that's clear though, is the typical Bushman mentality, displayed by lots of Nigerian men. Sun glasses, they're even worn in church, on an overcast day. The average Nigerian wedding wouldn't be complete without them.

I understand your logic that the "b*ttom grabber" may be the husband because of the way the man in front slightly extended his hand to the bridesmaid in front of him but what clearly shows that he is the groom is the way the wife is hugging onto him happily from behind. A woman can't hug the best man like that in a wedding picture. Yeah!
Gosh! what was that best man thinking grabbing a just wedded woman's butt like that, no right thinking person is that naughty with the wife of another in broad day light, in public, at the wedding for that matter. Some things ain't right about that picture, no groom willl like that.
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by StellaBella(f): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
RudySmith: ^^^ r u saying that having any contact with ur breast with anyone other than ur husband is wrong? Have u ever been in a jam packed bus or subway?
No!
Re: What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) by Sattors(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
I will agree wit wat most people hav said dat d guy bhind is d husband but wat am still confused abt now is weda d husband pushed his new wife forward to d extent dat she has to rest so close like dat on d best man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where The Shoe Pinches; Is This A Case Of Infidelity??? / Deceit In My Marriage / My Egusi Soup Smell Really Bad. Even From A Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.