Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) (13906 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Things We Believed While Growing Up / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by xynerise: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
binger: OP,no be say u talk am,buh u be serious Ajekpako pikin...climb on a pig?? Damn!
Guy forget, na the thing make me strong. If me and u fight I go too beat you grin

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Iaz93: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: ..Playing Toofan while jumping from a tree to another over naked fire....
...Playing "baba mi ko le be"...
...there's this other nonsense in which we'll use one hand to pull our eyelashes,and use the other to push out the red part of the eye to act and play blind..dunno what its called..
Na wa!!!
that thing bad oh...hehe!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: ..Playing Toofan while jumping from a tree to another over naked fire....
...Playing "baba mi ko le be"...
...there's this other nonsense in which we'll use one hand to pull our eyelashes,and use the other to push out the red part of the eye to act and play blind..dunno what its called..
Na wa!!!
Slimyam sweery were you one of those kids that used to play with only PANT outside grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Iaz93: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
xynerise:
Guy forget, na the thing make me strong. If me and u fight I go too beat you grin
Lol!. .no dull urself oh
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by chux76(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
xynerise: Michael jackson doesnt have a childhood if he did not experience all these. grin. Have u seen my childhood? grin.

What is the name of this thing o...*thinking*
Yes! "Di gben" grin. Where we use our bigger thumb to hammer someone's pilehole, ouch! That hurts. Be you u male of female we dont even care undecided. I believe some girls were deflowered in the process undecided. We were scared to bend down when we are in public. A friend of mine did it to his sister and she collapsed. undecided

its called "idi gbe" I hope I got the spelling correctly...I almost fainted when I was caught unaware by Kingsley,Emma Amunike's younger bro,the bugger caught my balls instead of my y**sh hole and dt day I saw Herber Macaulay LIVE!!! good ol days!!

5 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by chuxon19yahoo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
FLOGGING OURSELVES ON OUR WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL.
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by xynerise: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Those days when we use to do hide and seek, we would hide under a parked vehicle and sometimes the owner would want to drive his car and and we would run out undecided
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by aduje(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
I remember back in my primary school days. I lived with my grandma in the village and attended a Local Authority Primary school as it were. Rain was our best friend then. We pray for it, run around in it all through. We just remove our school uniform and would be left with rainbow colour (Mr Okafor) everlasting pants....hahaha.

In those days, we wear pants for months without washing....

In the village primary school especially at resumption, we go hunting for all kinds of insects; grasshopper, praying mantis etc and eventually did nothing with them.

Please do not laugh over these:

We use to eat rice and stew only on sundays or when the fufu supplier disappoints my grandma....she will be sad but i will be happy cos i will have opportunity to eat rice.

Back then, when we eat foods like yam, fruits, bread, we hardly wash our hands before and after meal

I will be right back...

5 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by obowunmi(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
asids55: acting mumy and dadi

Yes na.
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by chux76(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
Using rubber bands as shooting weapons,a friend still has blood clot red eye from dt game till date,I knw when he reads this,belle go bite am grin...Idi igbe..where your anus hole gets clobbered..men almost sh/it 4 pants those days,running around with used bicycle tires from street to street,wearing just pants,esp if the pant is new.
Placing 2 woods at parallel discreet place and tying thin copper-wire across it,so people would trip and fall over it. A friends father fell face flat after tripping on it,and it was his son that set that particular device up that day...omo the flogging wey we chop dt day no b here oh!!and dt was d end of that particular game. Picking up coins from fetish sacrifices aka ebo placed at junctions and spending it,I know whether their god dey spend money wherever he is??...I will add more as I remember...Odudu street off Mosalasi street,Sari Iganmu,I will never forget u...

4 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by xynerise: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
We no dey use eye see Peugeot pick-up. We go climb am even nearly loss grin

4 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ziondaughter: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Uncountable dangerous tins sha but dis 1 i cant forget. My younger broda (about 4mths old) was crying n i got so frustrated dat i put him under the cushion chair n sat on him hoping he would keep quiet. Thank God for my elder broda who rushed in & pushed me away. I would have killed my broda thinking dat by sitting on him he will stop crying

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by chux76(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
ziondaughter: Uncountable dangerous tins sha but dis 1 i cant forget. My younger broda (about 4mths old) was crying n i got so frustrated dat i put him under the cushion chair n sat on him hoping he would keep quiet. Thank God for my elder broda who rushed in & pushed me away. I would have killed my broda thinking dat by sitting on him he will stop crying

I hope you were taken for exorcism and deliverance thereafter.. grin
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by xynerise: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
chux76:

I hope you were taken for exorcism and deliverance thereafter.. grin
seriously grin. Pls dont ever tell ur younger brother what u did to him now that he is grown up. grin

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Omogbhollahorn(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
xynerise: These may sound funny but there is the saying that "Little children have guardian angels with them always". I believe this because I know what I passed through during my childhood days.

If many of us would remember when we play with "drip container" as football, we use to go inside a lagoon to search for this object, and even as try to remove the syringe on it, we mistakenly injured ourselves with it. undecided. We are so naive about STDs and other contagious diseases.

Do u remember when we use to play with condom like it is balloon? undecided. Jesus! *pukes* excuse me.

I remember climbing on a pig just because I saw a man on a horse on T.V. undecided.

Yeah! We use to use rubber band to make catapult and use paper to catapult ourselves grin. I almost had one eye when someone used an iron-like object to "fire" me. undecided.

The "acrobatics" grin. I lost a tooth while showing some skills. grin. "baflit", "steady"etc. grin. One I tried doing baflit on a fence believing that the saw dust on the floor will protect me. I had a fracture that day undecided. *sighs*

Yes! Riding keke and tyre and even competing with cars grin. Use to do that with our newly purchased pants grin. I lost a friend in the process while he tried to cross the road with his molue tyre undecided. Well, maybe he has no guardian angel undecided. There are more. Let me think....

Do u remember when we use to play with condom like it is balloon? . Jesus! *pukes* excuse me.
men u so right over diz shit men when my mom and dad caught us men we were so dealt with like we stole undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin ;Dnow i remember and i smile grin grin children of now a dayz children no ply atall wink wink wink wink
And i missed mummy and daddy it a life changing game wink wink wink
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by gabinogem(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
This is f**kin crazy mehn! I could remember those dayz when we use to prepare imabarbar. Food prepared with sand,stones, dirty water, leaves plus dirty cans As our pots & plates. After that we'll proceed onmama & paper. Lmao. This is so funny to remember mehn!
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by megxo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
PLAYIN "SU-WE"
PARAMPARAM
HUSBAND N WIFE
COOKIN GRASS N CALLING IT SOUP.............
n so on...........
gringringringringrin
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by xynerise: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
I almost ended up like Judas is carrot grin after watching a movie where a man commited suicide by hanging himself on a tree. I took our "ifami" rope and hung it on a coconut tree and tied around my neck like the idio.t I was. I was standing on a 25litres keg. I removed it and come see as I dey bleat like christmas goat grin. I cant remember who saved me. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Jolomsguy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
I drank insecticide content by flitting it into my mouth for a very long time…. And by God’s grace I would say I was not hurt.
So crazyyyy men!

hmmm God always protect children if not??

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Sirmee(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
1. played slippo
2. suwe
3. acting James bond by jumping from the top of an uncompleted storey building
can't remember much now but it was fun anyway
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Kizopumpin(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
Choi, reminiscing with nostalgia how sweet those days were. Me and my brother always use empty Box-carton as car. I would sit inside the box while he pulls and drag me up and down the passage grin A neighbor housed maid tried the same thing with her Ogas kid and got the lil kid ballz injured as the carton got torn off beneath. cry

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by harlos: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Do u remeber running after those white birds and singing "leke leke give me ten finger...

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by yuzedo: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
ziondaughter: Uncountable dangerous tins sha but dis 1 i cant forget. My younger broda (about 4mths old) was crying n i got so frustrated dat i put him under the cushion chair n sat on him hoping he would keep quiet. Thank God for my elder broda who rushed in & pushed me away. I would have killed my broda thinking dat by sitting on him he will stop crying

That is what oyibo call "Baby Sitting"!!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by yuzedo: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Kizopumpin: Choi, reminiscing with nostalgia how sweet those days were. Me and my brother always use empty Box-carton as car. I would sit inside the box while he pulls and drag me up and down the passage grin A neighbor housed maid tried the same thing with her Ogas kid and got the lil kid ballz injured as the carton got torn off beneath. cry

chux76: Using rubber bands as shooting weapons,a friend still has blood clot red eye from dt game till date,I knw when he reads this,belle go bite am grin...Idi igbe..where your anus hole gets clobbered..men almost sh/it 4 pants those days,running around with used bicycle tires from street to street,wearing just pants,esp if the pant is new.
Placing 2 woods at parallel discreet place and tying thin copper-wire across it,so people would trip and fall over it. A friends father fell face flat after tripping on it,and it was his son that set that particular device up that day...omo the flogging wey we chop dt day no b here oh!!and dt was d end of that particular game. Picking up coins from fetish sacrifices aka ebo placed at junctions and spending it,I know whether their god dey spend money wherever he is??...I will add more as I remember...Odudu street off Mosalasi street,Sari Iganmu,I will never forget u...

LMFAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by harlos: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
I remember this one that we use to stand on a fence and doing baba mi kole be,iya mi ko le be...
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by GboyegaD(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
I remembered and enjoyed playing our type of bowling with peak milk tins; I remembered Monkey style by jumping from one branch to the other on our mango tree. Remembered the day a branch broke off the tree and my tenant's daughter fell from a tall portion of the tree; I remembered peeping at one of the bros living at our boys quater every Friday having their bath after sex. I would lie on their roof once I go pluck mango there is a way I tip toe and they often bath together after their do and would be playing with each other. So many other naughty things I did as a kid and to make matters worse, my parents usually felt of the boys, I was the most innocent and naive because once they are home, I comport myself a lot.
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by charloski(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
obowunmi: Used slippers/sandals to imitate wrestling matches with sound effects and all.
i still remember that one very well......
Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by ba7man(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
This thread is fun!!!...I once climbed a tree in our backyard to the end of a branch so that it could lean over a fence with broken bottles on it and I dropped into d next compound. I risked my life just to go eat rice and while I was still thinkin how to get back the house help asked "Why didn't u just come thru d front door?"

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by xynerise: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
After watching robin hood, we would destroy our plain wood door just to make sword undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by charloski(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
gosh those days were very good and sweet, a friend of mine who's mom was a tailor, this guy took a full roll of thread that he want his kite to touch heaven ..... wen the mom came back nko.... we all knw the rest

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by JNdupu: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
aduje: I remember back in my primary school days. I lived with my grandma in the village and attended a Local Authority Primary school as it were. Rain was our best friend then. We pray for it, run around in it all through. We just remove our school uniform and would be left with rainbow colour (Mr Okafor) everlasting pants....hahaha.

In those days, we wear pants for months without washing....

Chei, other names for this pant Left-hand drive, no hand signal because of the rope you tie it with on the left hand side.

My own Dangerous Thing Part 1
The most dangerous thing I did was playing football in the field next to a church with many other area kids, the ball got kicked high and stuck between two live electric wires. Omo, see spark and lightning. But, that ball na the only one wey sabi bounce and wey neva burst for the whole neighborhood. We throw stick, throw slippers, for where, the ball no gree come down.

Naim I come remember "Mission Impossible" for TV climb electric pole like monkey. When I reach the top, my sister climb follow hand me long stick (she monkey pass me because her own climb na one hand!!) wey I use push the ball comot. How I no touch wire die I no know till today.

Anyway, when I reach ground na Reverend Father with kokobo dey wait me, all de friends and my sister don pick race. Come see as the wicked man whip my yansh and legs finish.

My own Dangerous Thing Part 2
Omo, I love beans no be die. Na only once a week we fit chop am. Na im my Sister (the same craze one) come bet me her forthcoming plate of beans say I no fit jump down from first floor balcony as dem do for Mission Impossible last sunday. See me see perfect jump (altho my legs pain me small but man tink of double beans instead).

Instead of giving me her beans, she did amebo and I got parental koboko instead. Na wa oh.

Many many more episodes, I must have got special protection from the God of Ajekpako Chidren

4 Likes

Re: Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos) by Linguist(f): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
جيمس بوند: Nine na daya..
Did all those things. Apart from the condom 1.
ka fada a hausa kar ajimaka ko azageka, tor na gani lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Is This A New Scam In Town? Please Help / The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.