Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Between Toyota Camry 96 And Honda Bullet Help Me Choose. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Toyota Camry 96 And Honda Bullet Help Me Choose. (1369 Views)

Choose Btw Toyota Highlander And Honda Accord / What Does Honda Bullet (tiger Face ) Looks Like? / Between Honda Accord V-tech And Honda Accord Dx,ex, Lx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Toyota Camry 96 And Honda Bullet Help Me Choose. by chidyke77(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
pls car gurus in the house I need ur help in choosing btw the toyota camry 96 and honda bullet car.both shld be auto drive.
1.cost of maintenance
2.fuel consumption
3.availability of spare parts.
4.prestige
5.likely problems to experience frm both. Tnks
Re: Between Toyota Camry 96 And Honda Bullet Help Me Choose. by fckmn24seg(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
Maientenance : homda cars are prone to driving shaft and ball joints problems, so you need to do frequent checks on the driving shaft cover rubber
Fuel consunmption : depends on all of factors for instance; size of the engine, the catalyst status and the the conbustion chamber regulator's functionabilty.

this from my expereience.
Re: Between Toyota Camry 96 And Honda Bullet Help Me Choose. by femmy2010(m): 4:38am On Nov 22, 2012
Go for the 96 Camry.
You do never go wrong with it.

(1) (Reply)

Steering Wheel Noise. / 2003 Honda Civic Si Wont Start.... PLS HELP / Peugeot 206 Slow To Pick Up Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.