Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (242988 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Chills007: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abeg i be consumer/retailer, i need men shirt and trousers. I am in abuja.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Temmybot(f): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please where can i get clean okrika shaper bodysuit, tops and dress in lagos? I want to newly start the business and i would like to start with bale sharing. I don't want china bale please.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Khadylolli(f): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good evening
Please where can I get good corporate wears for bank like Blazers, Pants trousers and nice shirt in Abuja
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Bimstee: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
jaykai24:
I live in United Kingdom, looking for geniune person to start used cloth business with but going to be on a small scale but will be regular as dont want to involve family in it. could leave me ur number and will ring but will ve to look u up before any transaction. my term of payment is, I send the cloths, u pay when recieving them. comes in Ghana must go bags.
. Are you still in this business
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Bimstee: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
geagle55:
i am planing to send 40 feet container of used cloths selected grade from europe to benin republic..like how much is d cost of clearing in cotonuo nd d prices each bale cost in 200kg.
are u still in dis business
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Remilekun187: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2023
We're you able to get a reliable supplier? If yes, I'll appreciate you share the contact. Innerroomaffairs@gmail.com
bimscastle:
@Ima1616, I called that number, the lady who picked it said she is not selling for now.

Please I need bale clothings seller, can anyone recommend one for me or does anyone know of a warehouse I can go and check?

Please I need someone who is straightforward and sincere because most people I've been meeting are not straight forward.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Chipoleonthrift: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you need quality children and adult okrika clothes we are here for you we have all kinds of bale CHINA & UK BALES
Location Lekki Seaport Lagos state
Call/WhatsApp on 08119420511

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Chipoleonthrift: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hello Nairaland Fam have you be meaning to start okrika business and you don't know how to go about it,we are here for you, 💯 free lectures on how to start your okrika business and we have different kind of bales ranging from UK,CHINA & CANADA BALE.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are the type that is looking for 💯 new clothes in okrika bale then this business is not for you
We have affordable and quality bales ranging from 75k and above both adult and children,before going into okrika business study your environment very well.
Lekki Seaport Lagos state
Location Lagos state

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Chipoleonthrift: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hello famz let's talk about some bales names and their meaning because sometimes most people that want buy bales from me if they tell me they want children bale and if i tell them oh you want CCR,they will be like what is CCR but
CCR or CSW means Children Cotton Rummage or Children Summer wears which contains all types of children clothes that are worn during dry season,you are likely to get singlets,leggings,pop socks,jeans shorts and trousers,combat and sometimes pants and the age range are between 0-7years and 0-13years.

CMRH> Which means Children Medium Rummage,these bale contain children thick wears that are worn during winter season/rainy season

CMR LIGHT> It means Children Medium Rummage Light,thess bale contains children wears worn during winter and summer,so its a mixture of thick wears and light wears.

BOD> These is a female bale called body suit,body suits are pindown wears worn by females,it can also be worn for swimming

POD> It means polo dress,which contains female sexy gowns and bodycon gowns

COD> it means cotton dress bale

LPTOP> Ladies polo top bale

Location Ibeju Lekki Lagos State

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Chipoleonthrift: 12:13am On Apr 24, 2023
Are you looking for where to get good bales at affordable prices, please and please before buying a bale study your environment don't just jump into it or rush in buying.
We have CHINA BALES,UK BALES,SCOTT & KOREA BALES
Lekki Seaport/Apapa

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Chipoleonthrift: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
NEWBIE ON OKRIKA BUSINESS THIS IS A QUICK GUIDE ON WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE VENTURING INTO THE BUSINESS

Have you been wanting to start okrika business and you don't have an idea of how to start and how to source for good bales i will be putting down all you need to know about okrika business before venturing into it. Please & please before you send me a dm kindly read through till end because this are what most okrika gurus wont tell you for free but anyhoo let me dive into the main topic.
>Okrika business is a very lucrative business which is profitable if been studied carefully,it is not a business you dive into when you have no knowledge about,you have to take your time to study the business very well and know about the good side and the bad side of the business and secondly okrika business is not for the faint hearted,please if you know you cannot be able to accept loss please stay away from okrika business because it's a black market business that whatever you see you take because your importer are not the ones that packed the bale and if you as a customer opens a bad bale you have to accept it that way and your vendor is not supposed to be held responsible for it except it's a nice vendor that can be able to do something for you in order to make up for your loss and have it in mind that okrika business is 50/50 but if you have a vendor that tells you he or she doesn't have a good bale at the moment just relax and wait till they have in order not to be a victim of bad bale, because bad bale can make one loose everything and start from the scratch.
>Most of you are always looking for cheap bales and always comparing prices.Bales are not cheap and if you need a good bale it requires good amount of money, don't expect to buy a bale of 60k and you expect 💯 premium clothes all through is not possible and that is where most of you get it wrong and going to the market to buy a bale yourself doesn't guarantee you getting a good bale because you don't expect the seller to tell you that their bale is bad, people wants to sell inorder to restock and get turnover as soon as possible so even if the bale is bad the vendor will still tell you that the bale is good. There is something a customer of mine told me that we importers we know a good bale and a bad bale which i smiled and kept quiet and guess what she is 60% right because there are times i will have bales that are not okay and suitable for my customers to buy and i will tell them not to buy mine for now till a better bale comes in.
If you don't have an idea of how to identify a good bale if you want to go to the market and buy yourself please go with someone that have little or more knowledge about okrika bales along with you because the seller will show you a bale and you can check and be excited like wow this bale is fine after accessing it and when you get home and open the bale you find out that inside the bale is filled with clothes that are not good,definitely you will feel bad
>Quantity in a bale> This is the most asked questions from newbies,no one knows the exact quantity in a bale except from feedbacks from customers or people that sell in slot and one cannot ascertain the exact quantity in a bale because it is bought in kgs and not pieces. Sometimes it might be more or less and it is okrika clothes you are buying and for children wears 100kg bale you are can from 700-1000pcs while UK 55KG is between 500-600pcs while Female polo tops 100kg 600+pcs and 55kg is 450pcs so why stress yourself to know a quantity in a bale because you will definitely make profit and note that most repackaged bales are very cheap than direct bales,most of the repacked bales are bad why is because in cotonou when the clothes arrives it is been displayed for people to select and it's been given to the workers to bale it and trust people no one will want to pick clothes that are bad and the left overs is been packed in a bale and shipped to their various locations but that doesn't mean all the bales are bad but in all a direct bale is always the best. A direct bale are bales been packed in countries like CHINA,UK, KOREA,UK & any other countries bales are been packed which the bales cannot be tampered with on arrival and trust me direct bales do come out outstanding and that's why most people that succeed in okrika business always want their vendor to source for good bales for them even though their house is close to where bales is been sold.
>Always know that if you want to start okrika business is not wise for you to just jump in and buy any bale you feel like,if you want to sell in the market or where you stay always

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Chipoleonthrift: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
Men new stock jeans factory clearance sales 1-15pcs 2500 discount on large quantity
Boyfriend jeans now available 110pcs 270k

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.