Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (243243 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2012
lamby:

Am interested, how much is your sister willing to charge.
Sorry quoted the wrong message.
She said, well to be frank I sugested 10% of total purchase made(I sugested the idea to her since she likes shopping). You will sponsor logistics too o. And determine how you want to transport it. Like bus, courier, plane or get a friend to pick and send.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Jaykai24 pls. Mail me on igornina911@gmail.com. I don't like giving out my number on public forums cos some hating forum members can pick it up and flash ones batery down . I don't know you well enough to leave my FB I'd here. Mail me and we can get talking from there.
No vex o. I do things jejely Naija na be careful get am o.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2012
@fluffbaby, tanx a lot. I think I can do business with your sister. But I think 10% is on the high side. But I believe we can work out something.
Will send you a mail through igorina911@gmail.com
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by chinosxl(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
fluffybaby:

I believe regular weight is 50kg I was told most have approx 190-300 pieces of stuff.
Wao, a container load? Abeg man, let me know when you ship in. Are you planing to berth in cotonou? What stock will it be? Shoes? Bags? Kiddies etc etc? Anyway, goodluck man. Here's wishing you complete and total "sell out".

Thanks. i plan on selling in Cotonou to avoid naija custom issues. What i have it mostly female dresses, female jeans, t shirts for male/females, lots of kids/newborn wears and a couple bags of shoes and kids toys. I will try to get a warehouse/office in Cotonou as soon as i visit naija. will keep u updated.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
chinosxl:

Thanks. i plan on selling in Cotonou to avoid naija custom issues. What i have it mostly female dresses, female jeans, t shirts for male/females, lots of kids/newborn wears and a couple bags of shoes and kids toys. I will try to get a warehouse/office in Cotonou as soon as i visit naija. will keep u updated.

Ok. Thanks and goodluck. Happy 2013.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
So people, she sent my stuff today from lag will arrive Abj around 5 or 6 pm. She put them in 2 ghana must go bags she said. Will post pics of stuff inside and give my opinion on what I find inside.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
how much per bail? is it 50kg or 50lbs?

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
@fluffybaby, I called your friend and we discussed at lenght. I will contact her next week so we do business.

tanx

And don't forget to let us have the pix of your stuffs as soon as you get them.

Once again tanx

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
lamby: @fluffybaby, I called your friend and we discussed at lenght. I will contact her next week so we do business.

tanx

And don't forget to let us have the pix of your stuffs as soon as you get them.

Once again tanx

Welcome. Here's wishing you the best too.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
honeyguy: how much per bail? is it 50kg or 50lbs?

I believe its 50kg. Mine filled 2 big ghana must go bags.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
Waiting....
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fm7070: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
Go to Vespa Bus Stop along badagry expressway. From Mile 2, just take a bus to Agbara. Tell them you're going to vespa. Its a big okrika market.
If you meet a good person there, they can connect you to cotonou or Togo market.
OK is very cheap there.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Antho4lyf(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mke una dey careful because i dey see the op as a wayo pesin
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by honeyguy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
fm7070: Go to Vespa Bus Stop along badagry expressway. From Mile 2, just take a bus to Agbara. Tell them you're going to vespa. Its a big okrika market.
If you meet a good person there, they can connect you to cotonou or Togo market.
OK is very cheap there.

how much?
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Antho 4 lyf: Mke una dey careful because i dey see the op as a wayo pesin

Hmmm my brother, God see my heart o. Me still dey find pesin wey I go fit buy from. I no be wayo pesin.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2012
So house, got the stuff yesterday and I am very dissapointed. Dint get the best value for my money. Most of the stuff in the bale was 3rd grade even though first grade was written on the pack. Please and please you guys should not rush into buying bale from whom you don't know well as they can lie and give you the wrong stuff. Lamby, please hold on don't send money to my friend yet. The bale I got is crap. If you can afford to please go by yourself.

I still will like to find someone I can trust to give me good quality goods as my Oga(Hubby) does not buy the idea of going to cotonu. Besides I have very young kids an no house help. As promised I will post pics below.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2012
So, I am not saying there were no fairly good clothes at all o. Just not a single premium quality one. Only 1/4th of the whole bale saw manageably descent the rest were visibly old, torn and not to be sold above #100 maybe #50. I took a photo of the company's paper found on the bale. To show which one was bought.
My people at the rate things are going eh, I won't get more than half my capital. Chei is this how traders feel when their goods get lost or damaged?

Shit. Time to pull myself together, and see how to bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2012
Here are a few of the good ones.

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2012
The company

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2012
Clothes clothes every where. I can't upload more. Not too happy per se.

Still loking for a good source from lagos or ABJ. I will personaly come pick it.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
fluffybaby: So house, got the stuff yesterday and I am very dissapointed. Dint get the best value for my money. Most of the stuff in the bale was 3rd grade even though first grade was written on the pack. Please and please you guys should not rush into buying bale from whom you don't know well as they can lie and give you the wrong stuff. Lamby, please hold on don't send money to my friend yet. The bale I got is crap. If you can afford to please go by yourself.

I still will like to find someone I can trust to give me good quality goods as my Oga(Hubby) does not buy the idea of going to cotonu. Besides I have very young kids an no house help. As promised I will post pics below.

Thanx for the update. I can see that you are a very honest person because your friend told me that she was not impressed with what she saw when she unpacked the bale into the ghanaMustGo bags.
She even advised me to avoid bales for now. Infact my decision of doing business next week is to see if I can create the chance to go over my self by then.
I feel your pain and I sincerely hope that you will be able to salvage your capital back.
Meanwhile let us know how many clothes were contained in the bale.
Tanx
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
fluffybaby: So house, got the stuff yesterday and I am very dissapointed. Dint get the best value for my money. Most of the stuff in the bale was 3rd grade even though first grade was written on the pack. Please and please you guys should not rush into buying bale from whom you don't know well as they can lie and give you the wrong stuff. Lamby, please hold on don't send money to my friend yet. The bale I got is crap. If you can afford to please go by yourself.

Thanx for the update. I can see that you are a very honest person because your friend told me that she was not impressed at all with what she saw when she unpacked the bale into the ghanaMustGo bags.
She even advised me to avoid bales for now. Infact my decision of doing business next week is to see if I can create the chance to go over my self by then.
I feel your pain and I sincerely hope that you will be able to salvage your capital back.
Meanwhile let us know how many clothes were contained in the bale.
Tanx
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
BDB. Bend Down Boutique grin
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
lamby:

Thanx for the update. I can see that you are a very honest person because your friend told me that she was not impressed at all with what she saw when she unpacked the bale into the ghanaMustGo bags.
Meanwhile let us know how many clothes were contained
in the bale.
Tanx

Hmmmm lamby, almost 300 pieces but, don't forget they include pants, bibs, socks and napkins. Heartbreak did not let me count well.
Thanks for your goodwill message.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Morayo747: BDB. Bend Down Boutique grin

Bros laugh us small small nau. Hmmm no be small thing o. BDB for show.
Oya tell me sorry. Na cry my mind dey cry since. Na my brother raise money for me so wey bale open teeth yakata dey take me do yeye so. Now I go dey pay gbese wen I no chop enjoy.
My people say bad thing dey make pesin laugh my frustration has turned to laughter. No qwalms sha. I am equal to the task. By next week I will start all over again. Man no die, man no rotten. wink
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
fluffybaby:

Hmmmm lamby, almost 300 pieces but, don't forget they include pants, bibs, socks and napkins. Heartbreak did not let me count well.
Thanks for your goodwill message.

My God. People are wicked O. This will definitely kill the spirit of those who are not 100% determined. But my dear, I see your smiling at the end of the day. Don't let this discourage you.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
thats not nice. well mine is u re free to open and check the ghana must go bag but u will ve to pay if u like what u see as i dont do buy now pay later!
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by shofloxy: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
I sell nice grade A Office shirts for ladies. I mean grade A. Also for children. If u're interested call me on 08023271757.i can send it to you anywhere in nigeria, just call. tanx
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
fluffybaby:

Bros laugh us small small nau. Hmmm no be small thing o. BDB for show.
Oya tell me sorry. Na cry my mind dey cry since. Na my brother raise money for me so wey bale open teeth yakata dey take me do yeye so. Now I go dey pay gbese wen I no chop enjoy.
My people say bad thing dey make pesin laugh my frustration has turned to laughter. No qwalms sha. I am equal to the task. By next week I will start all over again. Man no die, man no rotten. wink
send me ur number will ring u asap. send it to my fb
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by chinosxl(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
fluffybaby: So, I am not saying there were no fairly good clothes at all o. Just not a single premium quality one. Only 1/4th of the whole bale saw manageably descent the rest were visibly old, torn and not to be sold above #100 maybe #50. I took a photo of the company's paper found on the bale. To show which one was bought.
My people at the rate things are going eh, I won't get more than half my capital. Chei is this how traders feel when their goods get lost or damaged?

Shit. Time to pull myself together, and see how to bounce back.

Fluffy babe, sorry about ur deal. if u can, please upload some of the damaged/not so quality clothes for us to see. Thanks.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by chinosxl(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
Before i ship mine i will have to hire some mexicans to take pics of every single cloth in each bale, sounds like alot of work for 200+ bales but it will pay off and sale alot faster when customers see what they are buying.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
chinosxl: Before i ship mine i will have to hire some mexicans to take pics of every single cloth in each bale, sounds like alot of work for 200+ bales but it will pay off and sale alot faster when customers see what they are buying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.