Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178947 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
uboma: so far u have received four email ids. This is the 5th email id johnuboma@gmail.com
To the glory of God,i have fulfilled my promise,the fish manual had been sent to you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:08am On Mar 04, 2013
ATTENTION,PLEASE I HAVE BEING TRYING TO OPEN MY FACEBOOK BOTH ON MY PHONE OR LAPTOP,BUT IT HAD NOT BEING POSSIBLE FOR AT LEAST TWO DAYS,HENCE I WAS THINKING WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED,IN CASE ANY MAIL OR MESSAGE IS SENT TO YOU REQUESTING FOR ANY THING IN MY NAME PLEASE IGNORE IT,PRESENTLY I STILL DONT HAVE ACCESS TO FACEBOOK,THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION-ALAMU SOLOMON
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by oloyedejamiu: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @oloyede Jamiu@elektra@olushollys,i hav sent d fishmanual to yr email box,God bless & take action

I didn't see any mail. Pls try and resent it again. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2013
oloyede jamiu :

I didn't see any mail. Pls try and resent it again. Thanks.
No problem,i will resend your own
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Egomah(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2013
If there's still a slot Sir, my email is vivalopezy@yahoo.com
God bless you Sir. I know your Dad will be proud of you where ever he is
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2013
@oloyede,i already resent d fishmanual,i also blieve u will find time to acknowledge u received it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2013
Egomah: If there's still a slot Sir, my email is vivalopezy@yahoo.com
God bless you Sir. I know your Dad will be proud of you where ever he is
as promised i said 5 and i give God d glory that it has been fulfilled,As a christian i know there is no prayer for d dead,but their good works we can acknowledge,not only did God grant him good works,d most important good name,which we are enjoying from local,state to federal level by D Grace of God,Jesus is Lord,wait next time or buy pls
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by uboma(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2013
@ Excelsiorfarm, thank you very much for sending the manual. You are indeed blessed with wisdom and may God continue to bless u. Sorry about the loss of your dad. He will be happy to know that you are a source of blessing to many people. Regards to family
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2013
uboma: @ Excelsiorfarm, thank you very much for sending the manual. You are indeed blessed with wisdom and may God continue to bless u. Sorry about the loss of your dad. He will be happy to know that you are a source of blessing to many people. Regards to family
Thank God & i give All Glory to God.About my Dad,he left a very good name & to d Glory of God,am enjoying lots of favor on that report.GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by leunamme93(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2013
As a varsity student what can I do to generate money.
Nt; my locatn is in Ilorin
Your ideaS will be highly regarded.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
leunamme93: As a varsity student what can I do to generate money.
Nt; my locatn is in Ilorin
Your ideaS will be highly regarded.
first d reason u are in school shld pls be yr priority(though educatn isnt d yardstick for success,but it is crucial to go far in life),About biz,let me give u some important tips u need to understand to succeed b4 i give some biz ideas,above all lets acknowledge that wisdom come from God & to Him should all d Glory be given ALWAYS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
@leunamme93 to do biz,u hav to understand it isnt mandatory to start big,even if u start small & u are focus,u can be big.it is important to know that always get yr payment & dont do credit(specially when u are starting or yr biz is young),in business u shld learn to keep business capital away from personal money,also learn to collect money from family & friends,be honest to yrself & customers,learn to commit to God & pay tithe,now u are ready for biz

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
concerning what biz u can do as a varsity student,though u didnt say if u were a female or male,but with God u can choose from any of this or use any to build yr kind of idea.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by leunamme93(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
My priorities in school has not change and will not change and am a male and a biz admin student. Its just d urge and desire I have in me to help myself and most Importantly being a little independent I.e I don't have to disturb my parents for financial help and even now I am reluctant to call them for finance. I sometimes stay hungry rather than call them unless it get to a cut_throat before I could surmon courage to call them. I have even applied for a scholarship program, I just hope I get selected. Thinking of being independent I wouldn't want anything that will hamper with my studies. Thank you for your reponse.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: concerning what biz u can do as a varsity student,though u didnt say if u were a female or male,but with God u can choose from any of this or use any to build yr kind of idea.
my apology leunamme93,i had been v busy,in reference to what i was talking about earlier,if u are an engineering student & good with yr hands(skill),u can be repairing phone,laptop,pc,camera etc(it is services,hence all u need is yr brain sir/ma)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by leunamme93(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Very gud idea bt I dnt knw hw to repair maybe during d long break I could learn d skill.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
@leunamme93,I understand & now that i know u are male,i can easily narrow biz ideas possible for male students in d varsity,u can start branding tshirts,facecaps,keyrings,jotters for various dept in d university,hmm u dont know anything about branding?dont worry u dont need to know,but get a printer to do all d job,u just get d job.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
leunamme93: Very gud idea bt I dnt knw hw to repair maybe during d long break I could learn d skill.
my brother pls be patient,iam online & specifically writing out ideas u can do,with as little as 10K,u can start selling well package kunu or zobo,dont worry if u dont know how,inquire within d school for a gifted any with such,but never review yr plan(it might be hijacked),then partner with such & start selling(trust is important,balance d profit ratio frm beginning
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by offorbuike: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ excelsior. I got d manual u sent to my mail. I would take my time to study it & then come back with my revIew. Thanks a lot.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dgbanj: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
modified post no longer working
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
offorbuike: @ excelsior. I got d manual u sent to my mail. I would take my time to study it & then come back with my revIew. Thanks a lot.
Thank God,about d review,u are welcome
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2013
in varsity u can start a biz centre,photocopy,laminatn,binding,passport photograph,taking motion pictures,computer typesetting,sale of recharge cards,drinks,snacks.all this will cost cash,but in d alternative with 10K u can start selling moin-moin & akara(am i joking,no it might sound funny,but u be surprise that u can make btw N3 to N5 profit on each,yr profit will be base on volume
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Iam also your disciple sir! I need it. andybestontheweb@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Masterplanner: Iam also your disciple sir! I need it. andybestontheweb@gmail.com
it isnt about discipleship,it is about friendship,base on that i can only discount u 30%,hence u can have d fishmanual for N2100,if u agree & payment with confirmatn is gotten,u will get it in yr email box or come for practical training at ibadan(N20000 for 3Days),u learn to hatch day 1,day 2 & 3 u learn how to maintain & feed,96% at least end in day 1,u dont learn to birth alone,u learn to keep alive,God b
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by olushollys(m): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: As a promise,i have sent d fish manual to yr email,i also expect that u take action,if u hav any question or review,it is welcome,God Bless

thank u bros for the manual, i will study it and take action. God bless u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
olushollys:

thank u bros for the manual, i will study it and take action. God bless u
Give All Glory to God,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by doubleportion: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
excelsiorfarm: for anyone that stay in lagos around ikotun,egbeda,idimu,isheri area that needs a use poultry cage that can contain 104 birds & also if u are interested to rent a fishpond along isheri-igando,behind rosellas park,Alamu Olaleye crescent,you can call me on 08035335647 or 08028919405.the name remains Alamu Solomon,on twitter,fb & linkedin
I am one of the followers of your post for long,"&w8 i just wish you realise d posiiti
at vyour post has made to populace! kudos! Pls send details of the fish pond & tbe poultry cage to me, I will talk with u later! olaisrich@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kingviny: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
INVERTER BIZ

5 REASONS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD OWN AN INVERTER (FUELESS & NOISELESS POWER GEN.) IN NIGERIA

• With the high cost of PHCN bill, an Inverter will help you to store energy for later use so that you can maximize your PHCN power expenditure.

• With the stress in Nigeria, you can not afford not to sleep well at night with light and fan. If PHCN power is not in supply, you can switch to inverter. Don’t join those who risk using noisy and smoky power generator overnight. They are hazardous, disturbing and very dangerous! Inverter is noiseless, fueless, smokeless and not dangerous.

• The savings made in terms of fuel and maintenance when you compare inverter use to that of power generator is very huge! With the ever sky rocketing cost of fuel and maintenance stress, you can imagine how much you will be saving.

• The money you spend in fuelling your gen. on a daily basis for 1 year is enough to buy our complete inverter solution (inverter + battery) of which the battery can last you for up to 5 years!

• By using inverter at home/office, you will be helping to reduce the gas toxins being generated by power generator users in Nigeria. Many epidemic air borne diseases can then be minimized.

OWNING AN INVERTER IN NIGERIA IS THE WISEST THING TO DO. YOU DESERVE
THE BEST, GO FOR IT NOW!

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU OUR 2.0 KVA INVERTER + BATTERY CHARGER AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE SPLASH OF N34,950 ONLY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST TYPE OF BATTERY TO BUY. TO SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, WE HAVE RE-ENGINEERED THIS 2.0 KVA INVERTER MODEL TO RUN ON ONLY 1 BATTERY ( 200 AH MODEL, DEEP CYCLE )

OTHER RATINGS ARE AVAILABLE.

HURRY AND ORDER NOW! WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK.
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410