Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178944 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by tunapawizzy: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
@excelsiorfarm pls what kind of farming business can i start with as low as 200k naira,,,,,what i really want to do is piggery and fish farming but obviously i am financially constrained,,,pls kindly guide a brother, my email addy is mycrudeoil@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:08am On Feb 12, 2013
tunapawizzy: @excelsiorfarm pls what kind of farming business can i start with as low as 200k naira,,,,,what i really want to do is piggery and fish farming but obviously i am financially constrained,,,pls kindly guide a brother, my email addy is mycrudeoil@gmail.com
Gd morning,i blieve you have a secure space or land to use,What size is available? do you have water,no matter the agric biz you intend to do,water after funds,land, will be the next important factor to determine the success of the venture.With your 200K,you can do your fish,though small scale/pigs(you have to understand that pigs feaces and urine is conc and cannot be done in a residential area,expect you want to have problem with your neighbours or Health workers in the LG.A)goat,vegetables. I will send you an email
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
tunapawizzy: @excelsiorfarm pls what kind of farming business can i start with as low as 200k naira,,,,,what i really want to do is piggery and fish farming but obviously i am financially constrained,,,pls kindly guide a brother, my email addy is mycrudeoil@gmail.com
i already sent u a mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
for every biz u do,learn to leverage i.e. if your weakness is marketing, find someone that has a strong character in marketing and network with him/her.Always network it can open new opportunities and create solutions
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2013
u can get yr e-manual on poultry farming(layers & broilers),pig & goat farming,fishfarming (hatchery & grow-out) and vegetables(ugu,efo,okra & bonus on plantain) to yr email box,though d manuals aint free & if u have any question in relation to businesses in this thread,u can ask,also any ideas that could benefit aspiring individuals into biz is welcome
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by meerah25(f): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @meerah 25,i dont know where u are,but when we only fumigated UBA at awolowo ibadan(2 hours job max),we were paid 15K,though u have to buy chemicals & we got someone to do d job,profit at least 10K in two hours.it depends on u,but pls be reasonable or best ask what is d price in your area

thank u alots. . .15k for 2hours?thats reasonable. . .i will employ like 3 youths and i ll b payn them 15k each of them at the end of the month. . .time for me to write to banks. . .or reather should i see the managers myself8-)

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
@pdnetworks,i dont engage myself in businesses that cannot be measured & neither will i influence others on this issue,i have seen yr website,like d wonderbank & pyramid,how long can u forecast this initiative to last?what price are yr clients going to pay?who will be at d receiving end?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by MyCAR1: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Get a FREE copy of HOW TO SEND CUSTOMIZED BULK SMS In NIgeria. Download it here: www.newsbeforebed.com BEFORE THEY BRING IT DOWN!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by pdnnetworks: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
@EXCEL..Pdn network has been in the system for a long while now and it has been tested and proved to be a sure and lasting . With many of our Partners like Firstbank Plc,we are sure of a lasting system,and our system can only end when the world come to an end(i.e, if there are still people on earth,it continues to flow). It a wonderful investment that has the ability to produce alot income for you ,while you can still engage in other things. Our client has more benefit than just the financial program,and with just 2k u can be on ur way to millions. FirstBANK does all the transactions and everything,and our client are on the receiving side.Thanks!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2013
noted
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by gabe: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @Tony,i replied your request on Nylon Cutting & procedure,check your email box
@excelsiorfarm, I am amazed at the work you are doing. May GOD continue to bless u. Please I will like a copy of your report on nylon cutting. My email is onojaarii@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
gabe: @excelsiorfarm, I am amazed at the work you are doing. May GOD continue to bless u. Please I will like a copy of your report on nylon cutting. My email is onojaarii@gmail.com. Thanks
To your prayer,Amen in Jesus Name,About being amaze,note that wisdom,insight & understanding come from God,hence To God be All D Glory.concerning d nylon cutting i didnt write manual on it,i know it & one of our tenant is doing it in ogbomoso,what specific info do u need?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
for anyone that stay in lagos around ikotun,egbeda,idimu,isheri area that needs a use poultry cage that can contain 104 birds & also if u are interested to rent a fishpond along isheri-igando,behind rosellas park,Alamu Olaleye crescent,you can call me on 08035335647 or 08028919405.the name remains Alamu Solomon,on twitter,fb & linkedin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by gabe: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
excelsiorfarm: To your prayer,Amen in Jesus Name,About being amaze,note that wisdom,insight & understanding come from God,hence To God be All D Glory.concerning d nylon cutting i didnt write manual on it,i know it & one of our tenant is doing it in ogbomoso,what specific info do u need?
I am interested in the production and profit margins. I stay at makurdi in benue state but I can go to learn anywhere. I also want to know about the machines and costs involved in production.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
gabe: I am interested in the production and profit margins. I stay at makurdi in benue state but I can go to learn anywhere. I also want to know about the machines and costs involved in production.
interesting u are d third from benue state in 1Wk,though d other two had being in touch for a while,one on pigs,d other on branding.About yr question,max it cannot be more than 20K,its fabricated,d nylon depends on d volume,profit margin will depend on locality,but at least of 20%(modest
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by gabe: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
excelsiorfarm: interesting u are d third from benue state in 1Wk,though d other two had being in touch for a while,one on pigs,d other on branding.About yr question,max it cannot be more than 20K,its fabricated,d nylon depends on d volume,profit margin will depend on locality,but at least of 20%(modest
thank you so much. I will still appreciate more details if you have access.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:52am On Feb 22, 2013
gabe: thank you so much. I will still appreciate more details if you have access.
Thank God, i didnt get your point on if i have access,our tenant in ogbomoso would have been a good source to understudy,max a few days to a week could give u all the info and experience u need to start a successful one,though it will cost u to carry a machine to benue,with your first hand experience & sight,u can get a fabricator to do one for you in benue.Maybe when next i go to ogbomoso i get a pic of it and email,but the fact is i dont travel except with purpose.But i can give u address since u said distance aint a barrier to learn- Alamu street,high school,ogbomoso,all the best.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
gd evening all,i have being receiving email messages of people claiming to have one case or d other & later d owner of d email denies it,i wonder why inspite of how we talk so much to rebrand d name Nigeria,many refuse to change,pls if u ever receive any mail in my name soliciting for any assistance,pls ignore,it cannot be me,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2013
gd morning,i blieve u are your family is doing great.lets share tips on biz ideas based on where u stay,in case u stay in an estate,think of starting a creche(it might even start from yr home),think of daily need items to say a few & if u live in a densely populaced area,think of daily need items,food stuff to say a few.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
i was driving and i saw a sticker on a car in front of me saying ABUNDANCE IS EVERYWHERE,indeed that statement is true,the most important is to look unto God to know the business to embark upon,if u are on linkedin, you can endorse the relevant skills or expertise i have being useful to u either online or offline,have a great night- alamu solomon

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
happy sunday,if you dont have more than N30,000 to invest in catfish farming?my question is do u have a structure already?if u do, with N30,000 u can start your own catfish hatchery and i can guarantee with good broodstock and mgt,in 8 weeks you make at least four times of your initial investment after sales(being modest).GUARANTEED,even ask honest people that are in that line of business the profit margin.(hence u can go learn how from an expert)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2013
if u dont have money to invest,u can start d services of asking to do time consuming chores like going to market for someone,delivering groceries & other things and getting paid for d services rendered
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by gabe: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Thank God, i didnt get your point on if i have access,our tenant in ogbomoso would have been a good source to understudy,max a few days to a week could give u all the info and experience u need to start a successful one,though it will cost u to carry a machine to benue,with your first hand experience & sight,u can get a fabricator to do one for you in benue.Maybe when next i go to ogbomoso i get a pic of it and email,but the fact is i dont travel except with purpose.But i can give u address since u said distance aint a barrier to learn- Alamu street,high school,ogbomoso,all the best.
thanks, my brother. May GOD continue to strengthen u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
gabe: thanks, my brother. May GOD continue to strengthen u.
Amen,in appreciation i give all Glory to God,i just left ogbomoso now
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chitoo82: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hi. Am interested in fish farming and food stuffs selling. How do i go about it..
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:11am On Feb 26, 2013
Chitoo82: Hi. Am interested in fish farming and food stuffs selling. How do i go about it..
to do fishfarming as as any agric farm activity,water in good quntity must be available,it now depends on the funds available to determine the size,but you can always start and let the biz grow,the more u invest,the more the return when u manage it well,it is wise for a starter to buy juvenile so as to reduce or have no fish death.if d house u are living in aint yours, the best option is mobile or plastic tanks, if u have access to land with high table you could consider an earthen pond and a concrete one if you want a permanent structure.concerning th esales of food stuff, u either go to the rural area and buy from farmers or go buy from major markets eg mile 12 if in lagos and resale in retail in your desired choice of area
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PallyG(m): 6:04am On Feb 26, 2013
NICE POST

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.