Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178485 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ehijayltd(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
THUS ANY BODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET 2THOUSAND CRATE OF EEG, PER WEEK AT GOOD PRICE?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ Bibelo:
So sad, 4500 isnt a small amount of feed!!! but since you already got the knowlegde of the market, I feel you should just surrender!!! though your decision after all factors considered. Thanks for the infor. Pls can you drop your number or email at integrityfood@gmail.com for further discussion? pls treat as urgent and important. Thanks 09135044012. Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bibelo: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Integrityfood
I have the knowledge and even ventured into hatchery but just wasn't it and I invested the money in other things.the major problems wit catfish farming are
1.Good stock of fish
2.Quality feed
3.Bulk buyers,they always want to cheat you.
U can reach me on bibelo99@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ehijayltd it is possible to get your egg demand,but u will be lookin outside lagos,most eggs come from outside into d city,@integrityfood i still maintain fishfarming is lucrative i.e if u know what u are doing@bibelo,broiler is good biz,but it is wise to look out for market first,reason is u know they have a short prodn time,zartech use 6weeks,others 8wks,so u dont waste funds & say d biz isnt profitable
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:55am On Feb 05, 2013
let me share a little experience on fishfarming in relation to what bibelo posted,to be successful in fishfarming,it goes byond stock & quality feed,how u manage your water is important,timing of feeding,pond capacity are all essentials to be considered,concerning sales do not allow buyers push u around,if yr fishes are big,buyers will almost fight to have it,look beyond yr environment,join CAFAN
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by question(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2013
^^^ you are right.
1. pond capacity compared to number of fishes in very important. As they grow you have to increase pond space for them.
2. the quality of water. Enough fresh water (aerated with oxygen) will boost the well-being of the fishes. Change the water as often as possible.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2013
Gd morning,i blieve u & yr family is doing great,i love to share a few reasons why businesses fail so u can avoid them & if u are already acting them so u can make amend.B4 going to biz,ask yrself d following Question-Do i possess patience/greed,d greedy man will someday outsmart himself out of biz,do i hav d require fund to do d biz eg if u are to spend N10 to be successful in a biz model & u only hav N1 with no sure source of another income,such a biz can be brought in dead(BOD) i.e it died at start
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2013
BOD will never be our portion in Jesus Name,Amen.The word of God says a wiseman will seat down when he/she wants to build a house,count d cost,B4 embarking on d project so that they will not be mocked when they cannot complete d project.i have seen houses that could have being completed years back as bungalows,but because d builder insist on building a mansion or upstairs,they got locked up at decking,The Lord will send help.So as not to creat problems for oneself plan yr biz well,not to entertain fear,there
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2013
not to entertain fear,there are businesses u can start with as less as 30K,great businesses & u have some on this thread,it is a choice,just choose d one u can handle.Someone enquire if he could invest N200K & get N1.2M in a month,i laughed,it is possible,but in this case i know talent & favor of God must work it out,possibly some online marketers might want to give formulas,but for me i dont gamble
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2013
How can u make N1.2M with 200K in a month?Remember i said talent & d Favor of God,let me give some examples(CAUTION-invest or do biz at yr own personal conclusion or decision & never use another man's experience to start a biz),In 2011,i got a call from a big church at abuja(name withheld) that they want to do a program on 11:11:11 that i should produce 5000 tshirts & 10000 facecaps,all this can be achieved in 2-3Wks max
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2013
in reference what i was writing above,i choose to back out of d job,why?i know i can make N150 profit per tshirt & at least N60 per facecap,but d terms iam not satisfied with it,i will fund it & market it as d sole marketer for d event,though i dont hav such money & some1 offered to assist at that time,d gamble was 2Much,if i was paid to execute,its good,but not on this term i.e y we shldnt allow greed to over-run our in biz intent or debts will come dancing
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
with reference to d subject previously,the example has to do with branding.Concerning d branding it is d same process of doing a handbill,word of mouth meeting & writing a proposal that d biz came.Now let me give u something in relationship to agric & my point of emphasis is catfish hatchery,am still talking on how to turn yr 200K to N1.2M in a month,but in this case in 8Wks i.e is with yr structures already on ground
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2013
How is it possible to do that in a catfish hatchery?let me give u an analysis,first u have to work to know who sells good broodstocks,in hatchery,it is key.Now d analysis normally u use 0.5ml of ovaprim for 1Kg of fish,hence buy 2-3 bottles of ovaprim i.e 5k each,buy 2 tins of artemia for 10K,buy feeds roughly 40K(u cant use all),good broodstock is N1500 per kilogram,buy 20 pieces of at least 1.5kg=N45000
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by question(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
excelsiorfarm: How is it possible to do that in a catfish hatchery?let me give u an analysis,first u have to work to know who sells good broodstocks,in hatchery,it is key.Now d analysis normally u use 0.5ml of ovaprim for 1Kg of fish,hence buy 2-3 bottles of ovaprim i.e 5k each,buy 2 tins of artemia for 10K,buy feeds roughly 40K(u cant use all),good broodstock is N1500 per kilogram,buy 20 pieces of at least 1.5kg=N45000
Oga excel, I do not understand you. kindly simplify
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by golamike: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
i bet this site will benefit you. just do ur research on it and invest a little to test it. I'm receiving daily payments into my liberty reserve account. Good luck http://www.stalliongold.com/?aff=golamike
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
question:
Oga excel, I do not understand you. kindly simplify
oga i already simplify,that is where u c this post is hidden,if i didnt make any malicious post or statement,i guess u pls ask d moderator to send u d detail or what i posted privately sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2013
Gd morning,i blieve biz & d family is doing great,consider L.U.C.K(Labour under correct knowledge) b4 u embark on a biz i.e network,buy books,get info on d biz u intend to begin one.Above all pray,pay yr tithe(biz is both spiritual & physical),have a blessed day.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
it is barely a week to valentine,u can make small cakes in red,choose heart shape,do hand made cards,brand couples tshirt,get ngo or govt brand a message during d period,with any of this u can make money
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Osteve2(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
welldone excelsiorfarm...could u pls talk abt recharge cards printing business? Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
O'steve:
welldone excelsiorfarm...could u pls talk abt recharge cards printing business? Thanks
Thank God, i wish i could,but i cant,because what you read on the thread as my different posts are basically things what i have done,am doing,tested,assisted others or some close ones had undertaken and they are doing great.To talk on this, i might not be able to say much,but am sure with the rate at which Nigerians call you can make good money,but not to forget,when u print,u must sell,hence work first on the marketing before starting,all the best
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bibelo: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2013
question: ^^^ you are right.
1. pond capacity compared to number of fishes in very important. As they grow you have to increase pond space for them.
2. the quality of water. Enough fresh water (aerated with oxygen) will boost the well-being of the fishes. Change the water as often as possible.
@ excelsiorfarm and question so wats the ideal quantity of fish to be stocked in a 8ft by 8ft pond with a depth of 5ft
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
bibelo:
@ excelsiorfarm and question so wats the ideal quantity of fish to be stocked in a 8ft by 8ft pond with a depth of 5ft
quantity of fish to be stock in a pond depends on insight,equipment,water & size,why shld yr pond be 5ft deep?am 1inch short of 6ft & i hav seen ponds i can barely c inside(such only bundle d financiers),d concrete ponds i hav in lagos @ igando is my waist deep & reputable farms like dynamo had bought fishes from me to d glory of God
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
@bibelo,when i knew my fishes where goin to abuja & there is better pay to get there,i left for abuja to cut off/monopolise that market,but later there was land issue,hence i came back to west,do u know y i mentioned this,i hav seen people waste lots of money to construct,whereas a simple/cheap constructn is making money due to insight
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
You can Raise 250 Fishes in those white industrial tank with good water mgt,in reference to yr question,with that size of pond u mentioned bibelo yr expectation can never tally with mine,reason is i use an aerator,which also playdown on frequency of changing water.with aerator i can & do overstocking to a point,like here in Nigeria, maize farmers get btw 1.5-3Tonnes per hectare whereas china get 12Tonnes per hectare & just ghana get 5X what we get in naija in cocoa on same i hectare
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bibelo: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
With aerator how many will u stock in it and without aerator how many will u stock? Neva knew those white tanks can contain as much as 250
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
bibelo: With aerator how many will u stock in it and without aerator how many will u stock? Neva knew those white tanks can contain as much as 250
u bother yrself on d thing u dont need,u already said u stopped fishfarming,with 8Ft x 8Ft,5Ft deep,without aerator i will raise not less than 500 fishes in it to table size with good water mgt,with aerator get one & u can almost double that with good water mgt
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
to do any biz,u either learn overtime by experience or get someone to assist,join CAFAN for catfish farmers
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bibelo: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Thanx bro, was jotting down some points and doing research just in case I want to go back to it.some oda folks too are getting informed too cos any1 that wants to test the waters now knows d industrial white tank can take 250fishes
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
bibelo: Thanx bro, was jotting down some points and doing research just in case I want to go back to it.some oda folks too are getting informed too cos any1 that wants to test the waters now knows d industrial white tank can take 250fishes
Thank God,biz isnt about gambling,get all the neccessary knowledge u need and all d help u can,it help saves money.u need good water mgt as mentioned above.when fishes are hanging,it means water needs to have being changed,poor feeding can also be that the water is polluted to say a few.God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
For every business,let this quote be your watchword,when u keep it in mind,u are more focus & it helps u deal with integrity. WE HAVE JUST TWO PRINCIPLES-ONE IS SATISFYING DEMAND,THE OTHER IS MAKING MONEY- Hu Kurchos (PRESIDENT SHANGAI CABLE)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.