Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178317 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ops(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
There is a yoruba adage that says I shouldn't judge som1 else in absentia.
We can't say what he/they may be facing so let's give them benefit of doubt. I don't think any reasonable person will want his hard earned money to disapear.
I'd suggest that you keep trying to get in touch to know what d problem is.
Legally, its too early to do anything so all u can do is wait. As a compassionate person, if there are suggestions u can give the staff on ground to help them weather the storm, please do. I'm sure u met the person before u entered into agreement so u av an idea of his character.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by fightforchange1(f): 1:58am On Jul 14, 2014
excelsiorfarm: Lets evaluate some of the businesses that would creat steady income with an investment of 30,000 naira.Yes i mean 30,000 naira only.First lets talk about advertising/branding-you wonder how it is possible to print without machines,hmm this is how you invest the money & you start customising items as jotters,exercise books,key rings,T shirts,cards,pen,wristbands,lapel pins,badges etc.Your first step is take 5,000 naira & get a printer that will design a great business card,use 8,000 naira to print handbills
Wow youre great....so positive.
And such good ideas..Nigeria needs
It.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by fightforchange1(f): 4:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Wat about. Retail mom n pops stores ....technology.
Lawyers.
Mechanics....
Computer geeks...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:06am On Jul 14, 2014
fightforchange1:
Wow youre great....so positive.
And such good ideas..Nigeria needs
It.
THANK GOD

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:32am On Jul 14, 2014
ops: There is a yoruba adage that says I shouldn't judge som1 else in absentia.
We can't say what he/they may be facing so let's give them benefit of doubt. I don't think any reasonable person will want his hard earned money to disapear.
I'd suggest that you keep trying to get in touch to know what d problem is.
Legally, its too early to do anything so all u can do is wait. As a compassionate person, if there are suggestions u can give the staff on ground to help them weather the storm, please do. I'm sure u met the person before u entered into agreement so u av an idea of his character.
as rightly said, i aid my tenant with advise & suggestions at d onset of d project, even gave him my manual to support him, and was assisting with advisory until i was told he returned back to France, i hardly go to lagos(if there is no need), initially i was told my pumping machine was removed to replace it with a subsmersible pump, later they came back to take their subsmersible pump, though didn't re install my own injector pump & they disappear afterwards totally, i had gotten in contact with d workers via phone numerous times to advise them, at times they pick calls, i was told the guy is ok in France, though his number wasn't given(since i intend to give a firsthand detail of what is on ground). I never met any, i only instructed my tenant on ground to assess d suituatn & give me report before any agreement of rent payment. In making agreement, people dont necessary have to meet me one on one, i had sold poultry cages via nairaland without meeting d person, same with manuals or feasibility studies/consultancy. It is only a man that want to rubbish himself that ignore agreement. The reason why i even had to raise d issue is when a man choose to do things and he is later call to order, when he is reporting his case, he will never mention what he had done/had been doing. Hence i decided to publish it, why i patiently wait on the appropriate step. You know u dont abandon life(animals), they are even lucky, it isn't poultry(extremely delicate), GOD BLESS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by chuks000(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2014
If u ar business minded and want 2 achiev ur long tym dreams nd also based in either Lagos, Abuja, Onitsha or port (reasn bein dat we only av offices in those places 4 nw of wich Ibadan wil soon be commissioned) add me up on BBM 29D696FB or whatsapp on 08131689956 to giv u d addres of d office so u can chek it awt ursef.... Am sure u ar gonna lyk dis 1.....

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ops(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
@ Excelsior. Its true that u don't need to see som1 before entering into agreement. But outright sale is different from rent.
Since u have a written agreement, then go ahead and follow the terms.
Afterall, there are lots of witnesses to how negligient the chap has been. I wish u good luck with an amicable resolution sha.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Dreamtouch: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Grab step by step series on how to set-up the following
Sachet and pure water business
Vegetable Farming
Rearing Pigs
Cassava value chain processing
Fish Farming
Raising goat and Ram
Poultry in General
Cleaning and laundry Services
Project management

Discover how to get funding to start or expand your dream business
dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
ops: @ Excelsior. Its true that u don't need to see som1 before entering into agreement. But outright sale is different from rent.
Since u have a written agreement, then go ahead and follow the terms.
Afterall, there are lots of witnesses to how negligient the chap has been. I wish u good luck with an amicable resolution sha.
bro there are witnesses for negligence, for terms - no terms, no written, no evidence that he has anything in my place, will operated on mutual respect & trust, for me by God's Grace, i cant betray that trust, but i only need input from others on d issue
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: bro there are witnesses for negligence, for terms - no terms, no written, no evidence that he has anything in my place, will operated on mutual respect & trust, for me by God's Grace, i cant betray that trust, but i only need input from others on d issue
ops d guys on ground can came to harvest/pack their fishes over d weekend aim told
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Now that aim back from recess(laugh), where do we start? From those raising cockerel for christmas or those preparing for branding for politics [ lots of opportunities to annex provided you are bold to take steps(godly) ]
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
pls sir ,like how much will it cost one to raise cockreal for six months?is it profitable?thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:47am On Jul 25, 2014
PURITYMYPRIDE: pls sir ,like how much will it cost one to raise cockreal for six months?is it profitable?thank you
profitable & more stronger than than broiler, price differ greatly,depending on feed type, u can do free range or intensive(better for safety & reduce disease outbreak),
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2014
OK.if I want to raise 1000 for six months like how much will it cost me?please can you let me know the profit expectation after six?just let me know the best way to go about it.thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
PURITYMYPRIDE: OK.if I want to raise 1000 for six months like how much will it cost me?please can you let me know the profit expectation after six?just let me know the best way to go about it.thank you
which of d birds do u intend raise, cockerel, broilers or layers
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
excelsiorfarm: Now that aim back from recess(laugh), where do we start? From those raising cockerel for christmas or those preparing for branding for politics [ lots of opportunities to annex provided you are bold to take steps(godly) ]
is it legislative recess for 2015? Whatever, welcome back!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by karlxavier(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ excelorfarms, I would soon want to start ugu planting. I hope now seems good to plant ugu cos soonest, dry season would set in. What do you think about it? Would it be good to combine poultry with farming? I need your answers and replies
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
karlxavier: @ excelorfarms, I would soon want to start ugu planting. I hope now seems good to plant ugu cos soonest, dry season would set in. What do you think about it? Would it be good to combine poultry with farming? I need your answers and replies
your poultry waste will be useful to fertilise your farm & crops, u can plant ugu thru d year,if u have water & soil isnt clay. If u plant few months ahead of dry season, u will better edge over those that starts planting in dry season,but poultry takes lot of ones time
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
omode2: is it legislative recess for 2015? Whatever, welcome back!
at this crucial time in our nation's polity, one has to align & re-align(laugh).thanks, how my town?

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
cockerel sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
PURITYMYPRIDE: cockerel sir
if for christmas, almost late, late if u really want value for your money, in simple terms, if u invest lets say 30k , u have a profit of btw 15- 20k, under good mgt,good feeding. For cockerel, u wont spend more than 900 naira, can be more,even less,if wastages is check. For sales, u can even make 100% profit,only if v big & u get quality clients, christmas, some sold for 2,500. Pls only raise what u have d funds to feed,at times free range can be done, but for size(number) & theft
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2014
excelsiorfarm: at this crucial time in our nation's polity, one has to align & re-align(laugh).thanks, how my town?
haha u suppose to add politics to biz that will continually bring income. Our town is fine bt u dont visit us.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2014
omode2: haha u suppose to add politics to biz that will continually bring income. Our town is fine bt u dont visit us.
Thank God for his mercies. Since i left oga farm, i just drive in & leave same day, though u know u dont journey without cogent reason. How your pigs, i blieve fine.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
TALK ABOUT CAR WASH BUSINESS AND THE THINGS NEED TO START.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
ihedioramma: TALK ABOUT CAR WASH BUSINESS AND THE THINGS NEED TO START.
ok i will do that & also try to upload a pic or two
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
excelsiorfarm: ok i will do that & also try to upload a pic or two
OK.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
ihedioramma: TALK ABOUT CAR WASH BUSINESS AND THE THINGS NEED TO START.
to have a car wash biz, NOTE- location is key. you need source of water, good environ, a generator(not i better pass my neighbor),pressure pump(if u can afford it),u will have to buy car polish(exterior & interior),get those to wash also,i will post pic beneath

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
excelsiorfarm: to have a car wash biz, NOTE- location is key. you need source of water, good environ, a generator(not i better pass my neighbor),pressure pump(if u can afford it),u will have to buy car polish(exterior & interior),get those to wash also,i will post pic beneath
i will continue with more details later
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by keysha22: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
please, i need to be guided,i am graduate,and i am tired of searching for a job without getting result.i have decide to venture into business now the problem is what kind of business,cos i am not good @ buying and selling,i have thought of rendering services,fellow nairalanders please help me reason out something,your suggestions will be highly appreciated
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
keysha22: please, i need to be guided,i am graduate,and i am tired of searching for a job without getting result.i have decide to venture into business now the problem is what kind of business,cos i am not good @ buying and selling,i have thought of rendering services,fellow nairalanders please help me reason out something,your suggestions will be highly appreciated
what is your qualification or skill or talent, any experience
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by miqos02(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i had sold poultry cages via nairaland without meeting d person, same with manuals or feasibility studies/consultancy.
true talk
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by keysha22: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am a graduate of economics with no particular skill,but i have been thinking of the skill to go and acquire,something that will be lucrative

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.