Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178117 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Tanx boss i wil b lookin forward to dat sir
no problem, God help me
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by wilsonayo: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Efcc,nnpc,coustom jobs slots available call 08147634888or 08121955578 for info we have limited slots for these jobs
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
wilsonayo: Efcc,nnpc,coustom jobs slots available call 08147634888or 08121955578 for info we have limited slots for these jobs
hmmmm
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by steve888(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ wilsonayo I believe you are in the wrong thread pls don't derail, we are following the original op to learn useful ways to start and own a business regardless of the economy. Abeg pack well....
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samuel25(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Many thanks to op @ wonderful job, more power to your elbow. Do you have idea of how I can market my Broilers as a start up?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
samuel25: Many thanks to op @ wonderful job, more power to your elbow. Do you have idea of how I can market my Broilers as a start up?
THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING. The market women is an option, alternatively u sell to homes(either u dress & package or live birds),u can even build a website & market to those around, for people that want fresh chicken, another idea is to supply to eateries/hotel(challenge is they dont pay instantly, can be in 2 weeks,some more), best advise,never raise d number that u cannot feed(poultry is delicate, they starve;crisis sets in), so begin to negotiate/look for clients at least 2weeks before market time(6-8weeks)

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dungas30(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
wilsonayo: WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLDRICHS. Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati call 08121955678 or 08147634888
u dnt even hav moni to buy gud Number

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
@tundelab, send your mail direct to solomonalamu@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
@excel what is happening to this thread for some time nw. I look forward to ur post.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
omode2: @excel what is happening to this thread for some time nw. I look forward to ur post.
bro DV, I will continue tomorrow
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: bro DV, I will continue tomorrow
What is bro DV? long time were went you?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
ihedioramma: What is bro DV? long time were went you?
have always been around, i have being assisting to put life in some other thread by God's Grace sir, DV in English is use as an abbreviation for God willing, it is a Latin phrase Deo Volente, i learn that in a book, first aid in English when i was in secondary school, u can choose to Google it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
excelsiorfarm: have always been around, i have being assisting to put life in some other thread by God's Grace sir, DV in English is use as an abbreviation for God willing, it is a Latin phrase Deo Volente, i learn that in a book, first aid in English when i was in secondary school, u can choose to Google it.
Ok thank's.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2014
ihedioramma: Ok thank's.
THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
greetings, if reference to one of d calls i received, i will post a pic & d pic will make it possible for you to evaluate some of d following 1. if u see your crop leaves like this after fertilisation,you should know that your point of applicatn is too close, 2. excess had been applied,

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
For those into fish farming, note your fishes feeding rate reduces in cold spell, so if in your area, u are experiencing great cold, there is a high tendency to notice such. Dont overfeed, because of pollution
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Anyone in igando area in lagos into rearing/raising broilers, a friend needs a good source where u get your day old chick, he wants to start also,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by darami(f): 3:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Hello Sir @ excelsiorfarm, I noticed you mentioned that you based in Ibadan? I have a few questions for you...do you mind if I email you? Thanks in advance.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by sktechnologies: 3:30am On Aug 31, 2014
How to Print and Resell Fast Sellable Gsm Recharge Vouchers.

E-book and Software Link for Download

WHAT YOU NEED?
A Pc Computer
Internet Connection
A Software for Arranging the pins
A Printer

CALL NOW: 08037881265

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
darami: Hello Sir @ excelsiorfarm, I noticed you mentioned that you based in Ibadan? I have a few questions for you...do you mind if I email you? Thanks in advance.
no problem
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
darami: Hello Sir @ excelsiorfarm, I noticed you mentioned that you based in Ibadan? I have a few questions for you...do you mind if I email you? Thanks in advance.
u can send your mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by darami(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
excelsiorfarm: u can send your mail
Thanks so much!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PastorAji(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
excelsior farm e ku ojo meta
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
darami: Thanks so much!
no prob, Thank God
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
PastorAji: excelsior farm e ku ojo meta
yes sir, e ku ise Oluwa sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by PastorAji(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
sir don't mind me ooo
i'm not a pastor though i work in the church
excelsiorfarm: yes sir, e ku ise Oluwa sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
PastorAji: sir don't mind me ooo
i'm not a pastor though i work in the church
good to work for God sir

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2014
In this last quarter, enter into your season of joy & rejoicing in Jesus Name, Happy New Month. JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by meemeee: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Amen
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
For those that will be interested in dry season farming, it is time to begin to store quality seeds; with adequate planning, u should be able to outperform your competitors, good vegetable u can go into are amaranthus spp, ugu, okro, all this can be planted year round

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.