Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180877 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
In reference to vegetable farming; which is among d best investment or gives good ROI, i will share why u should do vegetable farming, whether in rainy or dry season, possible return, source/sources of good seed, preparation & just marketing tips
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
excelsiorfarm: In reference to vegetable farming; which is among d best investment or gives good ROI, i will share why u should do vegetable farming, whether in rainy or dry season, possible return, source/sources of good seed, preparation & just marketing tips
keep it up.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by mark2sunny(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmm

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
ihedioramma: keep it up.
thanks, The Lord is our strenght

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
excelsiorfarm: thanks, The Lord is our strenght
AMEN .

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2014
excelsiorfarm: For those that will be interested in dry season farming, it is time to begin to store quality seeds; with adequate planning, u should be able to outperform your competitors, good vegetable u can go into are amaranthus spp, ugu, okro, all this can be planted year round
boss hop u ve nt 4gotten me concernin d erazamable marker ink i ask d oda tym
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: boss hop u ve nt 4gotten me concernin d erazamable marker ink i ask d oda tym
sincerely i forgot, as am trying to do calls, i get whatsapp also or have to do a thing or two somewhere, pls accept my apology, am sorry, i will see what i can gather in relation to your request & let u know soon DV
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Back to our vegetables, for ugu and okra,two seeds per hole is ok, but u can plant three per hole & later thin one off( d least viable one), for amaranthus spp, u can do spread sowing or random spraying or even mix d seed with soil,then spread over beds. It is good to make beds for amaranthus spp(efo,tete etc), even corchorus spp(ewedu), also your ugu. Dont sow d seeds deep, a few cm is ok,but for amaranthus and corchorus spp, u dont need to sow into d ground(just spreading on your beds and cover with soil), i will continue on how long it takes e.t.c.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
excelsiorfarm: sincerely i forgot, as am trying to do calls, i get whatsapp also or have to do a thing or two somewhere, pls accept my apology, am sorry, i will see what i can gather in relation to your request & let u know soon DV
i undastand boss....tanx i wil b xpetin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: i undastand boss....tanx i wil b xpetin
i will let u know my findings on it, once again no vex & am not your boss oh, God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Adufesco(m): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2014
excelsiorfarm: Lets evaluate some of the businesses that would creat steady income with an investment of 30,000 naira.Yes i mean 30,000 naira only.First lets talk about advertising/branding-you wonder how it is possible to print without machines,hmm this is how you invest the money & you start customising items as jotters,exercise books,key rings,T shirts,cards,pen,wristbands,lapel pins,badges etc.Your first step is take 5,000 naira & get a printer that will design a great business card,use 8,000 naira to print handbills
Business opportunities watch the Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-zeK-V4j2c And contact me if you are interested kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
still on our vegetable farming, if u are planting amaranthus spp (tete), u can get as much as a yield of 20-25 tons per hectare, celosia argenti (soko) u can get as high as 30-40 Tons per hectare, corchorus Olitoria (ewedu) produces btw 20-25 tons per hectare
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
I had written on how lucrative a vegetable farm can be & i would also include that depending on d type of vegetable, some u can start to get back your funds in 4 - 6 weeks e.g. Some of The examples i gave earlier. I will also write a few crop u can invest in, provided it is a successful farm initiative i.e. That they yield well , you are bound to smile.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
let me write exclusively about ugu, though i intend to write briefly about others too. i will post pics & then write on what i posted

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
the picture above is a sprouting ugu after about 10 days of direct sowing into ground. The reason why i posted it is to clarify so facts to interested farmers. It is commonly ask that how dig should d seed to sow into d ground, what number to be sow e.t.c, the answers are u can choose to plant one or two per hole/stand or three(later thin d least in vigour), d depth should be a few centimeter & covered with soil. in d pic,that was barely covered with soil,but still grew(dont, not advisable), btw 5-10 days u see your seeds sprouting,depending on d depth
at planting and moisture, can be up to 14 days i.e when d parameter as moisture isnt appropriate
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
the next pic is young ugu plants, this stand wasn't sown as a single stand

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
from d pic above of d young ugu plant,in d background is aged ugu plant that had being striving & harvested for over 9 months, meaning if u nurture your plants well, they will Nurture u & your pocket longer for good
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
All questions can be posted here & u will get your answers, but if you insist, send to email to solomonalamu@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by AdeoyeAdekunle: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
excelsiorfarm: All questions can be posted here & u will get your answers, but if you insist, send to email to solomonalamu@gmail.com
can Urial b used 4 fertalizer for dis ugu plantin nd ny ugu special specie 4 plantin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: can Urial b used 4 fertalizer for dis ugu plantin nd ny ugu special specie 4 plantin
NPK & urea can be use, though in rainy season & at all time NPK is good. Gives a balance growth in vegetative & other areas. if u can get to d stage where many dont get to in ugu farming i.e. d fruiting stage, your urea can d handy(that i will write & explain). There is male & female in ugu seeds,d later is more productive & only it fruits, i will also write on it,go to & agric shop
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
in reference to ugu seeds,u can either buy from agric shops or agric institute, also u can get from farmers with high yielding pods/pumpkins. surprising u can get some from d market floor that gives good yield
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
often when ugu farming is being discussed, people or farmers think of d stems & leave, but they forget d fruits/pods. Reason is because many farmers dont get to this stage of d biz(either by omission or commision) i.e. some dont know how to reach this level. Below u see pic of ugu pod/fruit & one can be up to 5000 naira,depending on size or season

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
d fruit pod above is where u get your ugu seed from, i will post another pic below to illustrate how big this pods can be,d pic below is a pod with a 20 or 25Litres jerrycan,though this particular pod would had been bigger,but for a poor stake that couldnt bear d weight,hence i decided to harvest it,subsequently i would write on how u can enhance their size

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tomorrow Dv i will post how u can curb smell in your poultry & discuss on a research for growth in broilers, good nite.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 5:59am On Sep 18, 2014
excelsiorfarm: Tomorrow Dv i will post how u can curb smell in your poultry & discuss on a research for growth in broilers, good nite.
Thank's. here comes the tomorrow.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2014
ihedioramma: Thank's. here comes the tomorrow.
Thank God for His Mercies, JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
excelsiorfarm: Tomorrow Dv i will post how u can curb smell in your poultry & discuss on a research for growth in broilers, good nite.
tomorrow yesterday is our today, to curb smell in your poultry,especially in a residential area, u can spread wood shavings on d floor of d poultry house & try as much as possible it doesnt get wet or soak,if your birds are much or neighbor complains,get oregostim & give to yr birds,fights odour also give lavacite,the latter prevent maggot formatn

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Abiodun4: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2014
am new here but am really enjoying what have read so far,thkx op.pls I need the eBook too,my email is solibay@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2014
excelsiorfarm: tomorrow yesterday is our today, to curb smell in your poultry,especially in a residential area, u can spread wood shavings on d floor of d poultry house & try as much as possible it doesnt get wet or soak,if your birds are much or neighbor complains,get oregostim & give to yr birds,fights odour also give lavacite,the latter prevent maggot formatn
to explain more, u first use liquid of d product & administer to d birds for some days, later u buy d powder form which u can mix with their feed, hence reducing or eliminating foul smell(product direction of use on d products)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
d other area i promised is how u can get enhance weight in your broilers. What i want to write had be considered, research on & also in use (learned ones with d info), among those that had researched on this is my oga in school days(once oga is still oga), G.o Farinu, prof. The answer u have being waiting for is garlic. Garlic?? Yes garlic in broiler feed, to continue later
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
back to ugu, d pic below is to illustrate that a stem of ugu can give u more than one pod

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.