Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria (12673 Views)

DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns / FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by TalkingBird: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
slap1: Must your replies be in this bland, dramatized form? It's becoming boring, honestly!

I enjoy the guys style. Up you Redmosquito

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by airroseice(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
P R O P A G A N D A
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by SimplySEA(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
Super1759: oga,who told you it Is getting worse? When last did you hear of bomb explosion? How frequent is it as regards to before when its a daily tale?
when we needed them they didn't come, not now we are almost there.
it's obvious u don't know wat's going... Tv and other media has (not exactly)ban from broadcasting news of BH activities. It's a strategy to make dem look lame as they (BH) delight in d broadcast. This also tends to remove fear or a sense of insecurity from d populace.... The strategy is working well...! But it does not mean their activities is at zero state or close... If u doubt, try to find out about places where we have curfew, then u'll understand.... We need d drone.. Dis is jus BH yet, or should we wait until it graduates into alqaeda before will seek or welcome help...?
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
You guys shouldn't fret, this is what U.S. does to nations they can intimidate. If Nigeria had utilized her resources(human and natural resources + capital) to be useful; would U.S. ever suggest it? If trouble arises in developing nations today like Brazil and India, will U.S. be planning drone attack? Abeg enjoy your leaders
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by SimplySEA(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
ebere1712:
Are you a devil or one of their converts. I swear we would fight only devils and we would destroy all the devils. This may well be the much dreaded racial war. You think you can confuse us with obama. Be ready to die like a devil. If you want to see christains, muslims and traditionalists working together. Invade any part of naija with your drones. F,cuki.ng devils
sincerely my Guy, i'll like to see christian, muslim and traditionalist work together. Dat's d unity we all crave... Be civil wit Ur words! I only opinned base on what i know. What i know may not be same as what u know.. And if what u know is what d press says, then i rest my case..! Pls be civil wit words.. For d records, i'm not a devil. I'm a christian who currently serves d nation in borno state!
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by phemieojelabi: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
U.S INTERVENTION dat Bull sh*t,Bt come 2 think of it Nigerian Security is a FAILURE already. Hope his administration will sit dwn n reason over it b/4 tins gets out of HAND.Nw i c Y those BH Guys n FG dey try 2 Negotiate
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by dtemidare: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
that will be complete violation of territirial sovereignty, besides that wont solve it. it will only escalate the situation.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by SimplySEA(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Godman_n: Let the drones come. it will definitely unite our people, letting us see clearly who our enemies are, to enable us fight our much delayed war of liberation. We are their slaves even as we are, something must open our eyes to ask for freedom. The drones might be the answer, who knows!
it's jus BH yet, when it becomes alqaeda, u'll beg them to com... Ask sudan and syria! Ask Afganistan....! I fear alqaeda more!
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by SimplySEA(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
alaoeri:
Ungrateful as how, do u knw what u are talking about? Show me a country that has experience drone strikes & its still peaceful, sending drones to Nigeria 'll make the situation worst a case of frying pan to fire. Abeg ωε don't need American's drones.
it's jus BH yet, when it becomes alqaeda, u'll beg them to com... Ask sudan and syria! Ask Afganistan....! I fear alqaeda more!
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by SimplySEA(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
muktar mtt: U r fool. Of d firs oder if u tink America is helping 4 nfing dey will gonna make it Worst 4 u mumu. Let dem come u will knw Waz up
i made an opinion and dat makes me a fool? Ok wise one, who do u fear More? D US or alqaeda? U obviously don't know what it's like to live in maiduguri, cos if u do, u'll even beg for a us colony for modern nigeria.....
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Burger01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nah, drones would be too intense. Just some few good 'Expendables' with high-tech night visors would do. We don't wanna blame the drones for killing unarmed civilians. If you are armed and you have no reason for being so then you are to be expended... Spare the drones I beg..
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by mike404(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
SimplySEA: Nigerians are so ungrateful! U've tried to manage dis situation for almost a decade now, yet it's gettin worse. Now help has come and here u are makin hateful statements...? Haba... Is it dat we enjoy dis state of insecurity so we could always discuss it on NL...? I'm seriously tired of it...! Welcome mr drone
grin grin grin madt guy
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by donotbanme1: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
slap1: Must your replies be in this bland, dramatized form? It's becoming boring, honestly!

Leave redmosquito before we ask him to bite you now.

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by ebere1712: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
USA should stay in the usa. Chinese in china. Arabs in arabia. We would not destroy the sponsored metu fools any more. We would destroy any pink, yellow or half pink piece of shit that is stupid enough to be around metu territory.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Horus(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1HLsI_LgPU

US Predator Drone strikes kill 80 innocent civilians in Yemen
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by chinosxl(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
Drone or not, blame the Naija government. US needs approval from Naija b4 they even bring in a drone. Hell, Naija might have even requested for it to begin with. So, no need for all the U.S hating. Hateful comments like "F.U.CK the U.S" just proves u where b.i.t.ch slapped out of the U.S embassy.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by lovelyS(m): 3:58am On Nov 22, 2012
I have been wondering why war,violence,bloodshed,pain are happening all around the world.I did a research and I came across this article written by an American Citizen.Its a must read if you really want to know the truth.

The Illuminati’s Evil And Demented Plans For World War 3

This is very important. All of you Arabs,Christains and Middle Easterners need to be aware of this. Right now the Illuminati is preparing to attack your country using Western Forces especially the United Nations. The United Nations is controlled by the Illuminati. They want to use European nations like France, Britain, as well as the American forces to attack your country. But the American forces are not for sure, because there is a push back in our country to try and stop our government from doing this. But they are going to try to use their bases in Iraq as a stronghold and they will try and fool the Iraqi people into fighting on the side of America as well. This is coming very soon if the American people can’t stop our own government and the United Nations from doing this. The Illuminati controls China’s leaders as well, so the whole point of this war is to slaughter as many people as possible so that the Illuminati can gain control of the World. Do not forget this!
Check out this link to read more about this because it is the Life of your people at stake: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t500194.html
It sounds crazy, doesn’t it. But it’s all written in prophecy guys and it is taking place right now. Americans already know that our government is planning on invading Iran, this is nothing new. But what many people do not realize is that the Illuminati has plans to take over the entire Middle East by defeating each Arab country with Western forces. You can not allow this to happen. If you do, after they conquer each of your countries, they will change your religion, and they will outlaw Islam forever. You can not let this happen. This is not a joke.
We Americans have to watch out as well because as the war kicks off if there are Americans marching against the war they may declare martial law on our own people, and throw many of us in jail. Or worse. BUT WE HAVE NO CHOICE! WE MUST PROTEST THE WAR! WE CAN NOT ALLOW OUR GOVERNMENT TO ATTACK THESE COUNTRIES! BECAUSE WHEN THEY ARE DONE WITH THEM, THEY ARE COMING FOR ALL OF US!!! There are plans for concentration camps. They want to bring back the Babylon system of ancient times. This is their plans. This is why they invaded Iraq first. This is why they want to rebuild the city of ancient Babylon. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
It could not be a more serious time than it is now. But most importantly you have to warn your people. If Americans can stop our government, and if Iraqi people stand up to the American occupation not by force but by their voices, than we can save all of us from World War 3.
All of the Arab countries and Iraq need to come together and push the American military out with their voices. We Americans are trying to do this as we speak. If we can all do this, we can avoid this horrific disaster! People like Alex Jones and David Icke and Michael Tsarion are leading the charge against the Illuminati in our country here in America. If we can defeat the Illuminati here before the war is started, than we can avoid it all together!
  Why do you think America has been arming China for the past 30 years or so? It’s because the Illuminati was preparing China all along, to fight against the American forces! They are planning on sending our soldiers into a meat grinder!!!! WHY? THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS! AFTER THE AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE KILLED, WHO WILL BE ABLE TO PROTECT US HERE IN AMERICA!!! WHEN THE ILLUMINATI CRACKS DOWN ON ALL AMERICANS! IT’S A VERY SICK PLAN!
The Iraqi people celebrated when the American forces defeated Saddam. BUT WHO DO YOU THINK PUT HIM THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!! IT WAS THE ILLUMINATI WESTERN FORCES! IT WAS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHO WORKS FOR THE ILLUMINATI! IT WAS AN ILLUSION THEN! AND AN ILLUSION NOW! SURE, THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT KILLED SADDAM, BUT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT ALSO KILLED YOUR PEOPLE WHEN THEY PUT SADDAM INTO POWER THERE!
BUT DO NOT HATE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! OUR PEOPLE HERE IN AMERICA HAVE BEEN PUPPETS FOR OUR GOVERNMENT FOR FAR TOO LONG AND WE ARE SICK OF IT! AND WE ARE REBELLING AGAINST IT IN MASS NUMBERS NOW! THEY CAN NOT BE SUCCESSFUL IN PLANNING TO TAKE OVER ARAB COUNTRIES IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE NOT ON THEIR SIDE! AND WE AREN’T! WE DON’T TRUST OUR OWN MEDIA, AND WE DON’T TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT!!!! THEY ARE TAKING AWAY OUR JOBS HERE! THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY HERE! THEY ARE RAISING OUR GAS PRICES! AND THEY ARE PLANNING ON DESTROYING OUR STOCK MARKET! WE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WE ARE ONTO THEM!!!! HOPEFULLY WE CAN STOP THEM HERE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.
It has all been planned by the Illuminati. They are master planners, but they can be defeated if people know beforehand what they are doing. Then all the people have to do is stand up to them with their voices! They can’t fight a World War without the support of the people. I would tell this to the Chinese people as well, but the problem is that the internet in China is very censored, and so there is very little communication between Chinese people and Americans. So the Chinese soldiers are being used as pawns as well as the people just like we Americans are being used as pawns as well as our soldiers!
We are all being played like fools! You, me, and everyone else here! No matter what country you live in, if World War 3 starts, your country will feel the negative effects of it!! Many of your people could die! Including you and your family members!
The U.S. government is planning on invading other Arab countries next! Especially Iran! They are telling it to our people every day! Sometimes in little ways, sometimes in big ways! Yes, we know all about FEMA. They are planning on taking our old people there first, to be slaughtered. And then they will come for the rest that they choose. This is why they are going to use natural disasters as excuses for moving people around to these FEMA camps. They are going to use riots, and anarchy as well. They are going to use the railways to transport mass amounts of people. Then, it will be like Nazi GERMANY!!!
Afghanistan may not have to worry because the Illuminati already got what it wanted over there! The poppy fields! They just wanted the oil and the drugs from them. And now they have them! They wanted to use Afghanistan as a strategic standing point for the American Military! And they now have that! So they want to use Afghanistan as one of their bases! And that is where they will get much of their income from! And besides, the Afghan army is too weak! They couldn’t stop the Illuminati if they tried and I don’t see any Arab countries trying to help them!!
If I was the Arab countries I would be helping the Afghan people! I would be driving the American military out with their voices first and then if that doesn’t work I would be driving out the American military by force! That’s what I would do if I was the Arab countries!!! You all need to work together! Together with the American people! To let our voices be heard! It is crucial! Because you see, The American Military is starting to wake up! There are troops turning against the war and that’s good! Because they know that they are being led to the slaughter like sheep! Who wants to be led to the slaughter like a sheep! No one!
SO IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN GET THE AMERICAN MILITARY ON OUR SIDE THAN WE WILL WIN! IF WE CAN NOT GET THE AMERICAN MILITARY ON OUR SIDE LIKE WE DID WITH THE VIETNAM WAR THAN WE WILL ALL BE DRAFTED INTO THIS WAR EVENTUALLY! ALL AMERICANS THAT CAN BE DRAFTED WILL BE DRAFTED! WE WILL BE KILLED FOR NOTHING!!!
Some of the people here might think this is a joke or that we are joking. But let me just say this. The Arab countries in the Middle East have probably less than a year left before the Illuminati will use the Western forces to attack countries like Iran and Libya. When that happens, if you guys don’t get the word out to your people now, than you may be doomed if you let those countries fall to the Western Forces including the United Nations! You have time to tell ALL your people this! Don’t stop voicing your opinion against the American occupation there! You need to drive out our forces and send our soldiers back home just like Gandhi sent the British back home! It has to be the same, otherwise many of your people will be killed too! In a war for the Illuminati! In a war for nothing!!!
 When are people going to wake up and realize that THIS IS NOT A GAME. THE ILLUMINATI WANTS THE WORLD TO BE IN DUST AND ASHES SO THAT THEY CAN COME IN AND CONQUER THE PLANET AND RULE IT FOR THE REST OF THE FUTURE!!! WHEN THE DUST SETTLES, AND SO MANY MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN ARE DEAD, THEN THEY WILL BRING IN THEIR ONE WORLD EVIL GOVERNMENT TO MAKE EVERYONE SLAVES!
And remember, no country ever lists the actual amount of Nuclear Bombs it has. With big countries like China, Russia, and the United States, it’s all estimates. BUT IT ONLY TAKES A FEW TO BRING DOWN A COUNTRY!
It’s not like the video games folks. No country will be able to hit the “reset button” one this thing starts. Now you see how STUPID all of the news casters are in America when you see them say, “America needs to attack this country, and attack that country.” They are trying to dig our own graves!! And why? It’s obvious. They work for the Illuminati. And they are crazy!
Understand that the Illuminati’s game plan is to have American soldiers slaughtered in World War 3. Then, once they have killed off nearly every soldier, THEN, they will come for the American people back here at home. IF WE DON’T STOP THIS WAR FROM HAPPENING, WE ARE ALL F!CKED. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT.
We just want to say that on behalf of every single American in our country (the USA), we would like to apologize for our country and our leaders choices which have led to the recent invasions and occupations of all of those countries that we are currently occupying and or making war with. For all of the innocent men, women, and children that we have killed for our own ideals and goals. We as Americans are responsible for the decisions of our leaders, because when they make a decision we are a part of it. To the people of Iraq and to the people of Libya who we are currently bombing and probably scaring the living crap out of the people there every single time we drop a bomb, or attack your country with a drone, etc. It is not our place to say how you do things in your country. It is not our place to decide your fate. We couldn’t possibly begin to understand your culture, and your people, and your history. Not from an American viewpoint. Only Iraqi citizens who were born there and have lived there their entire lives can truly understand what it means to be an Iraqi. To be proud of the country they live in, and to understand the beautiful culture of Iraq. Sure, we can travel there, and get a taste of it, but we can never fully understand it. Just like an Iraqi citizen who only visits America could never fully understand what it feels like, what it is to be an American. But since our leaders will most likely never apologize for the atrocities that we have committed with our military from here in America within the recent past, it is we Americans who must have enough Love and Compassion in our hearts to admit where we went wrong. And we want you to know how sincerely sorry we are for what we are currently doing to your people and your countries over there. Pride always comes before the fall, and we as Americans have definitely fallen. So now there is only one thing left to do. And it will be up to every single American citizen to put back together what we have destroyed here in America, and to restore the Honor and Purity that makes a country Great again.
The people and the soldiers of those nations need to understand that once you invade a country you lose the protection of God. So invasion is never an option, only defending your country is permissible by God. Not invading another country and killing their people for your own agenda. That is never permissible. But yes, the Illuminati wants to use certain Arab nations to invade countries like France. They also want to use Chinese forces to invade Russia. They also want to use African nations to invade places as well. And they want to use American and other Western forces to do likewise. Why? Because they control them all! They will use all these countries to attack each other in hopes that the people of the World will demand a One World Government and a New World Order. This has been the Illuminati’s plan all along. Probably for thousands of years.    
They want to use the United States to invade the entire Middle East. They are working on this as we speak. They want to use Israel as well to work with the United States.
They want to use Arab and African nations as well as Chinese forces to invade places like Italy. They plan to do this as well. You see, the Illuminati controls EVERY single side in a war. How do they do this? By controlling the presidents and the generals at the top. All you have to do is control the top officials. You don’t need to control individual soldiers. Only the people who give those soldiers the orders. That’s all the Illuminati needs to control. And they do.
If the people of the World don’t make their voices heard soon than the Illuminati’s World War 3 is going to begin. And if it does, every soldier who fights in it is participating in the Illuminati’s plan. But they won’t have a choice at that point because there will be many countries being invaded. So all they can do at that point is fight off the invaders.
Check Out This Link For More Information On The Illuminati’s Plans For World War 3: http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/the-elite-the-great-game-world-war-iii
Click Out This Link For More Information On Albert Pike’s Layout For The Illuminati’s Plans For World War 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CPZoBfIe1Y&feature=fvsr
Check Out This Link For Alex Jones’s World War 3 Warning!!!: http://www.infowars.com/obama-launching-world-war-iii/
Check Out This Link For An Insider Who Exposes The Illuminati’s Plans For World War 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_b5W-xsQM&feature=related
My Friends, Many Of The American Troops In Iraq And Afghanistan Are Coming Out Against The War. They Are Waking Up And They Are Trying To Wake Up Others! Check Out This Link To See Their Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWUQ_N_vHc0&feature=player_embedded#at=250
Check Out This Link To Learn The Truth About The Illuminati’s Wars On Humanity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZefoCivlXFE&feature=player_embedded
Check Out This Link To Learn About All The Military Officers Who Believe That 9/11 Was An Inside Job: http://www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org/
Don’t Believe What The Media Tells You About How It Will Be So Easy For The United States To Invade Iran. Iran Isn’t Iraq. Iran Doesn’t Have The Size Of Army That China Has But China Is Backing Iran 100%. Iran Is A Very Proud Nation And They Will Fight To The Death. Check Out This Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1-VTuoQFk&feature=related
Here Are 3 More Videos. Check Out These Links To Watch The Videos: 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWPDvkFKMZA&feature=watch_response_rev, 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=527KuLXMUJc, 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9QXJrGa2Y, And remember my friends. Nobody wins if the United States goes to war with Iran. Whatever the outcome, MANY soldiers both from Iran and from the United States will die. And they will die for nothing. Remember that because it’s very important.
Do We Americans Understand That We Can Not Start A War With China And The Entire Middle East And Expect To Have A Country Left Afterwards? Do We Americans Understand That China Has As Many People In It’s Military And Ready To Deploy As We Have In Our Entire Country!!?? Check Out This Link To Watch This Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5QLZ4oj_6A&feature=related
Do We Americans Really Want To Go To War With China And Practically The Entire Middle East? If You Answered Yes, You’re Insane. Check Out This Link To Watch This Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rgPI5iGBg&eurl
It’s not like the video games folks. No country will be able to hit the “reset button” once this thing starts. Now you see how STUPID all of the news casters are in America when you see them say, “America needs to attack this country, and attack that country.” They are trying to dig our own graves!! And why? It’s obvious. They work for the Illuminati. And they are crazy! When are people going to wake up and realize that THIS IS NOT A GAME. THE ILLUMINATI WANTS THE WORLD TO BE IN DUST AND ASHES SO THAT THEY CAN COME IN AND CONQUER THE PLANET AND RULE IT FOR THE REST OF THE FUTURE!!! WHEN THE DUST SETTLES, AND SO MANY MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN ARE DEAD, THEN THEY WILL BRING IN THEIR ONE WORLD EVIL GOVERNMENT TO MAKE EVERYONE SLAVES!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Girl Welcomed At Malkohi IDP In Yola (Photos) / FG Releases N375m To Feed 700,000 Pupils In Five States / I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.