Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Let Us Not Into Temptation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Not Into Temptation (855 Views)

When Your Bride Doesn’t Want You To Fall Into Temptation [PIX] / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / Oh, Angie! Please, Do Not Lead Me Into Temptation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Not Into Temptation by Desoda: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2012
Hi, i'm a student. There's this sexy pretty girl in my lodge seducing me to nak her akpoko but i reduced her offer. And as a result she became angry with me and began spoiling my name about calling me a weak guy and a jew. Now she's saying i'm not acting like a real man and that i'm messing up. She is now turning others against me with false accusations. I want to defend my ego and make her stop but don't know how to go about it other than giving her what she want but i don't want to do that one. I need advice on another alternative way out. Pls help
Re: Let Us Not Into Temptation by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2012
Bros you know what to do now. You sha want us to talk our own.
While you're at it, be wise o! Bad things have good packaging these days!
Re: Let Us Not Into Temptation by larrymoore(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Undergraduate or na secondary student u b. That is what usually happens at ur age bracket, u said it all 'let nt into temptation' so hold on to dt.
Re: Let Us Not Into Temptation by RudySmith(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
Stand ur ground, and the next time u hear that she told lies about u, create ur own lies 2.
Re: Let Us Not Into Temptation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
dont let crazy bit.ch talk affect u. if are are not diggin her she should just accept it and move the hell on
Re: Let Us Not Into Temptation by tpia1: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
just let people know what happened - that she has the hots for you and you refused to oblige her.

or get a girlfriend

or change your social circle

or invite her to a bible-believing church
Re: Let Us Not Into Temptation by omega25red(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Poster

The best way to handle a crazy biotch like that is to announce that you don't find her attractive. also announce that you have been trying to be nice about it but she has left you no choice. Tell her all the faults you see in her and tell her she isn't your type.
Re: Let Us Not Into Temptation by bknight: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
How many girls can u win tryn 2talk back? Act!

Get a cute gf! cool
Re: Let Us Not Into Temptation by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
When you start worrying about what others are saying about you, you are in trouble

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife To Support Her Ex Financially / Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home. / 2go/online Seduction Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.