Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home. (851 Views)

. / BED ROOM DUTIES IN Marriage-(for Married People Only) / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home. by MyneWhite1(f): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Personally, I prefer when both husband and wife can pitch in and help each other out when situation calls for it, and so it was with a smile I admired the pictures of Peter Okoye of PSquare which he shared of himself cooking, and taking care of his kids. I applaud Peter because some men do these house work, and take care of their children, but will never let it be known for whatever reasons, mostly chauvinistic.

Now that we're trying to be real, can the domestic Nigerian men please stand up?

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2013/01/can-domestic-nigerian-men-please-stand.html

Re: Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home. by thorpido(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2013
No big deal.I scrub floors and clean the toilet and bath.I always get fuel for the Gen.Take care of other things around the house.
Re: Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2013
Not married yet...but i'll be sure to help out in all domestic chores except cooking. I don't like staying in the kitchen for long.
Re: Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home. by Gee001: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2013
I find it romantic wen d husband assists the wife in d kitchen once in a while. Not jst in d kitchen, but also in other things that involves their home.
Re: Nigerian Men And Doing Domestic Duties In The Home. by MyneWhite1(f): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
binger: Not married yet...but i'll be sure to help out in all domestic chores except cooking. I don't like staying in the kitchen for long.

Why not?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Faithful... / Confused / Reasons Not To Blame The Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.