Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Give Me A Correct Answer To This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me A Correct Answer To This (1134 Views)

During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read / Is There A Correct Way To Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

Give Me A Correct Answer To This by eliznkiru: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
is,t proper to date some living in thesame compound with and do u think it can lead to marriage
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by RudySmith(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Not the wisest thing to do but yes it could work and lead to marriage.
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by k2039: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
I'm yet to find where it's written that it is a taboo to date someone you living in thesame compound with.
Until I find it,I see nothing wrong in dating someone you live in thesame compound with and I see no reason why it shouldnt lead to marriage if both of you are committed to getting married
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
Yes and No.
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by fairygeh(f): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
Why not undecided
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Lovetinz(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
If you are not ready to take it to the next level. Dont.
Over time, If it didn't work out, you would have no space to manueveur.
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
Okay, why is it wrong?

There are no rules against it so I am counting it as right
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by slimchi2k2(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
@eliznkiru
notin wrong with it and it can still lead to marriage
but personally i can't
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Exponental(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
If d 2 agrees.....u can date, fling, marry or just be friends. Others are 3rd party.
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by MMM2(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
Op

Yes if u re gonna be faithful 2 each other smiley

But
No if u re planning 2 cheat & count census undecided angry
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by CrazyMan(m): 3:12am On Nov 23, 2012
If both of you are gainfully employed, and she's decent and responsible, why not....
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Mynd44: 3:23am On Nov 23, 2012
^^
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Wislet(f): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2012
CrazyMan: If both of you are gainfully employed, and she's decent and responsible, why not....
must she be a worker Oga?
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by CrazyMan(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2012
Wislet: must she be a worker Oga?
Why not...I can't date a jobless girl.
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Mynd44: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2012
CrazyMan:
Why not...I can't date a jobless girl.
Tell why
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by CrazyMan(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Tell why
So you don't know why...alright I'll tell ya

1. A jobless girl has all the time in the world to hang out and fork different guys...hence the saying "an idle mind is the devil's workshop"

2. A jobless girl has nothing to offer her guy apart from sex...so with time, he'll get fed up with her.

3. She can be very frustrating to maintain cos you'll be the one to pay her rent, pay her fees (if she's a student) give her pocket money, make up money, money for hair, take her out for shopping...etc. And what do you get back in return...lies, deceit, unfaithfulness...etc.
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Mynd44: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2012
Experience?
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by Riskyman(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2012
Guy, you go burn your cable if you try it. Unless you dont want to be wooing another girl, coz you cant keep only that your compound gal, ur own don finish be dat. Check am well shaa
Re: Give Me A Correct Answer To This by ifyeky(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
CrazyMan:
So you don't know why...alright I'll tell ya

1. A jobless girl has all the time in the world to hang out and fork different guys...hence the saying "an idle mind is the devil's workshop"

2. A jobless girl has nothing to offer her guy apart from sex...so with time, he'll get fed up with her.

3. She can be very frustrating to maintain cos you'll be the one to pay her rent, pay her fees (if she's a student) give her pocket money, make up money, money for hair, take her out for shopping...etc. And what do you get back in return...lies, deceit, unfaithfulness...etc.

U r right bro

Must You Be Intimate In Every Relationship? / How To Lose Your Woman! / How To Know If A Girl You Have A Crush On Likes You