Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 (21712 Views)

Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / The Best And Worst Places To Be Born In The World In 2013. / Nigeria: 158th Best Place To Live Or 25th Worst Place To Live (from Undp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by chucky234(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2012
Dignitary: Thrash!!!

So, Nigeria is worse off than Iraq, Afghanistan and all those war thorn countries!!!

Believe me,these ppl have never visited Nigeria!!!

I'm proudly Nigerian!!! China was regarded as a developing country until they experienced good leadership!!! If we can get it right politically,these ppl will start licking our legs...

Until then,they are free to say thrash
Did China achieve all that with snail speed? If Singapore and Hongkong can be placed among the first ten countries on the list then Nigeria has no hope,its either you accept reality or die in pretence.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by salafiyy: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2012
GOD knows best where to place every individuals so, HE had choosen the best place (Nigeria) for you and I...I'm proud to be a Nigerian must especlly a MUSLIM
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by abbeycial: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2012
u may neva knw wat those monsters cald our leaders r up to. Revolutn may come handy for us to c a change. Yea u r naija but u r treated like a third class citizen in ur own country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by younglad007(m): 6:22am On Nov 22, 2012
Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Smartjeezy(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2012
There's no place like home.I spent almost 26years in my dad's land(spain).since i came down here,i have learnt how to live and mix with people.My mom is from osun state,brought up right here before she move to spain 1980.I wish nigeria has a great leader,this place would have be heaven on earth.Dont mind my english,i start learning hw to read and write english two years ago.I LOVE NIGERIA!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by almajiri101: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2012
I have seen hidden post on this thread,nairaland has emulated nigeria govt policy,where you and your family are not save for speaking the truth...hhmmm nigeria blood is defo running in Nland veins...as for the thread nothing conchan me
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2012
This I can frankly attest is they most stupid thing I ve read this month. So wat do u mean? That babies shouldn't be born next year. Wait a miniute do You d POSTER work with the Nigerian census board or Gold circle Condom? undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2012
ogugua88: Considering that there's no Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, or Congo, one way to look at it is that Nigeria is among the 80 best nations in which to be born. We shouldn't rejoice, but that's another perspective because, last time I checked, there are more than 80 nations comprising planet Earth.
Don't forget Ghana.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by idirect(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: For The First Time

I Can Boldly Say This is Fake and Biased.

Who is to be blame for all these crappy rating they are rating us? Me say retardeen undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by kinematic(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2012
And russia is ranked next to syria? What a bs list.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2012
donwilz: A question... you don't go around talking like a kid... There are some ppl that still loves Nigeria...

Well to answer your question; YES IT IS NOW BETTER.

So stop assuming like an unintelligent kid, as if you knew what my life was before and now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by almajiri101: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2012
salafiyy: GOD knows best where to place every individuals so, HE had choosen the best place (Nigeria) for you and I...I'm proud to be a Nigerian must especlly a MUSLIM
ill luck being...wrong place and wrong choice
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by silica(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2012
There are 193 members of the United Nations. Unfortunately, the number 193 is too often used to represent the number of countries in the world. Although this number represents almost all of the countries in the world, there are still independent countries such as the Vatican City and Kosovo, that are independent and are not members of the U.N.
U.S. Department of State
The United States' State Department recognizes 195 independent countries around the world. Their list of 195 countries reflects the political agenda of the United States of America and its allies. Missing from the State Department's list is one entity that may or may not be considered a country, depending on who you talk to.

From this information, it means there 115 worse countries than Nigeria that you could be born into. If you feel My Nigeria is the worse place to be born, it only reflect where you stand now. It means your life isnt worth it, " meaning say your parents no try". As for me and my household, we couldnt have been born in a better country than Naija. If you no like am here, go hug trasformer or enter slave ship go America or Europe.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by donwilz(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Well to answer your question; YES IT IS NOW BETTER.

So stop assuming like an unintelligent kid, as if you knew what my life was before and now.
Well, what was i expecting shoulders high, mouth in the A.ss -- always your nature..
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2012
donwilz: Well, what was i expecting shoulders high, mouth in the A.ss -- always your nature..

You're begging me to kick you while you're down?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by oucharman(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2012
at all at all na him bad we no carry last.. some countries still dey 81-500
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by trent9002(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2012
Syria before Nigeria? You must be freaking kidding me. I pronounce this post useless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 22, 2012
ouch arman: at all at all na him bad we no carry last.. some countries still dey 81-500

Dem say countries, not villages.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by gennym(f): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2012
This goes to show the negativity of some. Nigeria is among one of the best places to be born in 2013 and u go to say the worst. You better get comfortable being a nigerian or you get d Fvk out and go be citizen of some sheet hole
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2012
lmao...so naija don carry last finally..thank God..make i hear i go die talk say naija no dey carry last againgringringringrin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by almajiri101: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2012
dayohope1:
Don't forget Ghana.
bros thread softly we have jobless graduate who succumbed his ill luck to nland moderator...a dude said sometin like dat and he was banned,I only risk my handle to tell u diz
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by charlsecy4(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2012
[size=16]This is the most silly post in Nairaland in 2012.[/size]

papas: Countries where a new born child in, 2013, have a better chance of leading a decent life than one born in Nigeria include the likes of Sri Lanka, Ecuador, India, Morocco, Vietnam, Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Kenya.

[size=14]Needless "information!" You have already said Nigeria is the worst place to be born in 2013. This shows how silly this gibberish is! Childish propaganda![/size]
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2012
ouch arman: at all at all na him bad we no carry last.. some countries still dey 81-500

lwkmd,,,hahahahahahahahhahahahhahaahhahaahhahahaahah..my ribs ogringringringrin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by almajiri101: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2012
nigeria is d worst country to be born in 2013 after somalia and congo DR(world ranking)
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by jmoore(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2012
And some foolish Nigerians who have nothing positive to contribute to Nigeria will believe this post. smh

God bless Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2012
So what?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by InvertedHammer: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2012
chucky234: Did China achieve all that with snail speed? If Singapore and Hongkong can be placed among the first ten countries on the list then Nigeria has no hope,its either you accept reality or die in pretence.

YOU GOT IT RIGHT!

The issue is that Nigeria is taking 1 step forward and 10 steps backward.

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by zeembab(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2012
Very funny.....

I always wondered if all these strange statistics are to bring Nigeria down.

Nigeria may not be the best country...but I have been to worst places on earth even outside Africa.

Mexico is an example of such place. A country that share border with almighty united state, but I thank God I was not born their.

Back home in Africa, Nigeria is far better with lot of opportunities than even Kenya ranked better us. Where is Sierra Leone, Guinnea, Togo, Congo,
Mali even Cameroon.

These are countries that when I visited, I did special thanks giving for being born in Nigeria.

I would like to advise that we should stop posting sensational news that drag the name of our country in mud.

We are far better than most of these countries....just imagine how possible is it that Nigeria produce the richest black man on earth with staggering $12 Billion worth if it is the worst place to be born.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2012
see d headline as damaging it is to the reputation of Nigeria.
ogugua88: Considering that there's no Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, or Congo, one way to look at it is that Nigeria is among the 80 best nations in which to be born. We shouldn't rejoice, but that's another perspective because, last time I checked, there are more than 80 nations comprising planet Earth.
well said.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by samfibby(m): 6:57am On Nov 22, 2012
Some idiots sit in their office and write bullshit about what country is best to be born or what not and here some Nigerians are already lamenting. I'm so disappointed in some folks on this forum. This is the reason why the country refuses to advance. A little bit of hope and positivity is what the country needs. Me, i am proud of where i am from, i can only contribute my quota and hope that things would change. And for those of you that curse and piss on nigeria Ph...uck u all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2012
God punish the author and the fans of this jargon..
Re: Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013 by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2012
A big lie! Anyone can form dis big shiit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House / CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.