Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (2934 Views)

Is My Brother A Christian? / The Religion of Atheism by a Brother / I Want To Give My Tithe To A Brother In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by Delafruita(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2012
alexleo:

Must you talk too much before helping him? Haba! Who cares about your nonsense money? Christians dont need to make noise before helping. Wether you give him or not wont make any difference. God is already raising people to do it. Go sleep.
its not my intention to talk too much.do you know how difficult it is to come to a forum like this seeking for help?just want him to understand that its not weakness.the reality is people wait on spiritual help for so long and only begin to scamper when it dawns on them that heavenly help has been delayed by a "prince of persia".there are numerous people who didnt get the realisation that their "gods" should be themselves and those around them who can pull them up.thats the essence of the parody and if you think it makes no sense,than ask god why he didnt "raise" the people to help him all this time.you can also ask him why it nwas easy to feed elijah by fedex but its difficult to feed the dying children of somalia with manna.afterall manna once fell from heaven,didnt it?

1 Like

Re: . by joe4christ(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
[size=15pt] I want to take this time out specifically to thank you my fellow nairalanders and most especially my beloved christian brothers and sisters who shewed my what true love in christ is really like, you did not let me down, you took your time to attend to my case.
I'm more than greatful to God for your lives, i'm really grateful, and i pray God also shows up in time of your needs, may God shower you his blessing, mercy and grace for the rest of your life.
I'm proud of you all my christian brothers and sisters, i'm proud of identifying myself with christ and his church, i wont call names so i dont hinder your blessings, but the God who rewards the works done in the secret will reward you openly for the world to see..
God bless you all, words will fail me to thank you enough.
Stay blessed![/size]

2 Likes

Re: . by joe4christ(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
God bless you all.
But please i'm seeking to communicate with mr Godwin who called me couple of weeks back, it's about the western union transaction you sent me, i lost your contact so i could'nt reach you.
Pls call me as soon as you get this.
Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

ARE CHRISTIANS SICK? Re; Nelson Mandela In Hell (an Atheist Response) / POPULAR JOHN 3:16 Destroys The Unbiblical Tri-ni-ty / Will The Pope Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.