Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. (3648 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Odunnu: I don follow the thread o. grin grin
Tgirl, you be my eye for this section and you dey slack big time.

Congrats Debrief. Me I dey use vodacom, try get that one. Anytime I show make I use am

Sorry dear. I will shine my eye well well next time. cheesy
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hahahaaa, Madam CC, Dancing Azonto with which waist? Abeg make I hear, thank you all. Oga BJ, You were the first to comment and congratulate me, Thank God you were able to load.
Thank You all, Spa Vochers under Consideration, make I recover from financial Crisis wey my office people carry me enter, don't worry cards will come but the hour and the date I no fit talk now, watch and pray, hehehehehehhehe. Na gode
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
We go dey watch and pray. grin

Ur attention is needed here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1110924/introducing-family-section-reality-show
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by nelllove: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Am not used to commenting on this thread but am moved to do so. Congrats dear and more promotion ahead.

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congratulations on your many blessings!
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by feminineA: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Kai am so late!
Congrats debrief08!! What more can we say faithful is our God! Ur baby is definitely korede! More and more blessings IJN

Abeg my line na MTN n Etisalat. Am waiting eagerly.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by slimchi2k2(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
rejoicing with u,always happy anytime i see good thing happen to someone
congratulations my sis and GOD continuously blessin to u and all of us here,expectin more good news to come happy happy happy
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by oluite(f): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congrats Debrief,this is a good way to end the year and its nice of you to share your joy this way.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congratulations!!! Although I don't even understand what's going on, lol. grin

It's really a day of thanksgiving. cool

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Abeg, I use virgin French network....browse the Internet and get my own recharge tongue

Make the blessing reach me too

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congrats.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by kleenmum(f): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
;DCongrats debrief,hardly make comments but this must rejoice with you on this one,the baby's name is Pamilerin o meaning their will always be laughter and joy in ur life,wish you more blessings in life and claim same for me and mine btw.........MTN
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roWATL6vxvc

Sipping my pinot while cooking grin grin cheers
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Luchitec(m): 2:21am On Nov 23, 2012
Debrief, congratulations and many more blessings.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by ifyalways(f): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2012
Congratulations Debrief.
PM whenever there is either of amala, kilishi(with masa) or home made zobo on your freebies list.

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2012
Thank You all. Ify, Kilishi and Masa will try to send via public transport soon.
As promised:
Mtn: 710179880723
Etisalat: 651487309759385
Please if you got before let others load. Will post more next week
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by marypitt: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2012
Thank you sweetie and congratulations. You will receive more of God's favour IJN. Was just hanging around to take a training class when I saw your post. Got the mtn n I sent d etisalat 2 my mum. She sent her thanks n congratulations too. Thanks
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2012
Congrats Mary Pitt, That are some fast fingers oh, You should be on who wants to be a millionaire, regards to your mum

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by sokoanugwa: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2012
Congrats and know that God who has began this work in you will surely perfect it. You will go from strength to strength. What a way to end the year.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2012
marypitt: Thank you sweetie and congratulations. You will receive more of God's favour IJN. Was just hanging around to take a training class when I saw your post. Got the mtn n I sent d etisalat 2 my mum. She sent her thanks n congratulations too. Thanks

Na wah for you o! U chop the first one, come chop the second one join.....they tell us you sent to ya mum.... grin grin.

Madam debrief, don't forget my network o! smiley
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by pak: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2012
congrats debrief.

More to come I believe.

. . . most importantly at the end of the month, don't forget we pastors on Nairaland, who have been interceding on your behalf. Your tithe is very important for the ministry.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by tetemu: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Congrats debrief, I like ur method of thanksgiving, showing love to nairalanders instead of buying goat for a pastor who will later give d goat to his girlfriend. Lol

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by maran1983(f): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thanks alot
debrief08: Marian Na so oh, congrats to you too
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by pak: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
tetemu: Congrats debrief, I like ur method of thanksgiving, showing love to nairalanders instead of [b]buying goat for a pastor [/b]who will later give d goat to his girlfriend. Lol

You speaking to me ??
Touch not my anointed tetemu, touch not my anointed !!

and by the way is an unmarried Pastor not permitted to have a girlfriend ? na was for you .

. . . . @OP, the goat idea won't be bad though
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by tetemu: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
pak:

You speaking to me ??
Touch not my anointed tetemu, touch not my anointed !!

and by the way is an unmarried Pastor not permitted to have a girlfriend ? na was for you .

. . . . @OP, the goat idea won't be bad though
good pastors don't have girlfriends.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by pak: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
tetemu: good pastors don't have girlfriends.

na wa for you bros/sis/whatever.

If Pastor no get girlfriend, how pastor go take marry now ?

abi you be catholic ?
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Tinkybabe(f): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
I haff laff sotey! cheesy :Dcongrats debrief,so happy for you!
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Aunty debrief congrats o! Abeg pm me my own card too. I use mtn, glo and etisalat. Any one would do. Thanks o.*winks*
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Busybody2(f): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Congratulations Debrief to you and your Angel Husband and most importantly to your babies whom has been a blessing to your family and I pray God uses your household as a point of contact to the many families looking to God for the fruit of the womb and their own miracle and bundle of joy too in Jesus' name.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tinkybabe and Guiterlife, Thank you very much God bless you too and give you reasons to celebrate also.
Madam BB, Thank you so much and Amen to all you prayers. I also join my faith to families in need not only for the fruit of the womb but financial need, those affected by the floods that God will meet each of them at the point of their needs and further. Thank You and Amen
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by SisiKill1: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Just saw this thread oh!

Debrief, the shouts of congratulations, jubilation and celebration will never cease from your mouth!

It shall always be well with you and your family!!

Mazel Tov!!
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2012
Sisikill, Thank You Sister. Bless you and Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worst Mistake Of My Life / ..... / I Slept With Our Driver Just To Have Children For My Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.