Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

"Do you love me or its just my body u want"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? (4165 Views)

Its Just Sex, Not War. / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Nextworldnx(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2012
Ok Guys I need ur honest answer on this.

U meet a lady downtown recently and u guys "clicked" almost immediately. Ok, like u talk about a lot of things, u hangout a lot somtimes even till midnight. And suddenly at one of such nights in her place, u two find urself kissing and suddenly when u are about to yank each other's cloth off, she paused you- looking into your eyes and ask "do you love me or its just my body u want"?

Now how do u answer such a question when u truly don't love her but u still want to go down there?

To the ladies, what happens when the guy say otherwise?
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by xynerise: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2012
Nextworldnx:
Now how do u answer such a question
You find the L.C.M undecided

1 Like

Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by k2039: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2012
If I love you I wouldnt be pulling off your pant since we are not married,just the heat of the moment baby.

2 Likes

Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2012
ghen gen. . .
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by liddymiway: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2012
Well it happen !!!!!!! .but we all kw tht wen a guy is at tht stage 75% of them will say they do like U a lot nd they do hope it grows. grin[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by DExplorer1: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2012
Guy, to have gotten to that extent when rod don stand like machine gun. What else na? The "I Love You" sef go long.

4 Likes

Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:
Guy, to have gotten to that extent when rod don stand like machine gun. What else na? The "I Love You" sef go long.
bwahahaha!...na u sabi.U fit propose to am there as long as she opens 4 u.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by timilehing(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
hmmmmmmmmm. lets do it first then Question later
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
In such situations, some guys had to lie and admit they love her, just to fulfil your desire at that time. Some girls hate hearing the truth and that is why most guys lie in such situations. But personally, I will tell her the truth that I don't love her. If she is cool with it then no wahala we go shank but if she refuse, then no wahala. Kpatapkata I go go rest room go pour my John Thomas cold water so that e go simmer down. Is better to be truthful from the start so she does not come back tomorrow and hold you based on what you told her
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by wissezy: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
I go lie naw.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by RudySmith(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
@Poster
In such situation, I will reply:"Babe, any man in such situation will tell u that he loves u, even if he doesn't. This is not the time or the place 2 ask such question unless u want 2 b fooled and lied 2. Also, I can see that u r as ho.rny as I am so the question does not really matter in this instance, since u r dripping wet, and only a hard co.ck can satisfy that. So let's not fool ourselves and let me mess the hell out of u and then we can have this discussion later. But if this really matters 2 u then YES I LUV U."

What lady ask such stu,pid question anyway? after a few weeks of knowing u?
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
I wouldn't be here with you, if I'm not in love..
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
As far as the sayin the "I luv u" will make her give me pussy. I'll tell it to her as much as she wants.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Exponental(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
U ans dis question 1st.......did u phuck her?
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by tashanja(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
No blinking, straight up, I'd say: Babe I've always loved you but never had the courage to say so until now.
Afterwards I'd shamelessly claim temporary insanity because no normal full blooded guy can answer otherwise in same circumstances. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by UncleJJ(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
It is only love that could bring us here . grin
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by mashnino(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: If I love you I wouldnt be pulling off your pant since we are not married,just the heat of the moment baby.

oga make i hear
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by bknight: 5:54am On Nov 24, 2012
tashanja: No blinking, straight up, I'd say: Babe I've always loved you but never had the courage to say so until now.
Afterwards I'd shamelessly claim temporary insanity because no normal full blooded guy can answer otherwise in same circumstances. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by mystiqueem(f): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2012
If its my body you want, then I demand you visit this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1110360/jewelries-makeup-accessories-lovers-lagos
and make purchase on a weekly basis and more that I would list later! grin

1 Like

Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Mynd44: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2012
It is at those moments that my crazy honesty kicks in.

"babe, we are not on the love level yet. Let's just enjoy the moment"

why lie?
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by UjSizzle(f): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: It is at those moments that my crazy honesty kicks in.

why lie?
hmmmmmm

@OP why will any girl in her right mind ask that? Everyone knows people say things in the heat of passion, even lies.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Temi231(f): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: It is at those moments that my crazy honesty kicks in.

why lie?
This guy, may the lord forgive you.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Mynd44: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:
hmmmmmm

@OP why will any girl in her right mind ask that? Everyone knows people say things in the heat of passion, even lies.
Not everyone missy, why lie when she might take the lie seriously and get stuck on you?

It's bad for business
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Temi231(f): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2012
But why on earth will a lady do such. She has put herself on a low level
For the fact that you met the man on D-day and he get down on the same
day and she's now asking question at D- point. no man on earth will answer negative
All Na I love you. Ladies beware of premarital sex.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by DExplorer1: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2012
Temi 23: But why on earth will a lady do such. She has put herself on a low level
For the fact that you met the man on D-day and he get down on the same
day and she's now asking question at D- point. no man on earth will answer negative
All Na I love you. Ladies beware of premarital sex.
You M/F?
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Temi231(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

You M/F?
Ask google oh.
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2012
Loool.. If I b d guy and my Panla wan burst, na I love u pass my mama I go tell am strx! Infact, I go remix Psquare ft 2face sing give am.

My girl I still believe say I fit say you too fine pass my mama,that is d solid truth
You be the photocopy of your mama
Carbon copy of your papa too
Girl you too fine eh

1 Like

Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by dBard: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2012
RudySmith: @Poster
In such situation, I will reply:"Babe, any man in such situation will tell u that he loves u, even if he doesn't. This is not the time or the place 2 ask such question unless u want 2 b fooled and lied 2. Also, I can see that u r as ho.rny as I am so the question does not really matter in this instance, since u r dripping wet, and only a hard co.ck can satisfy that. So let's not fool ourselves and let me mess the hell out of u and then we can have this discussion later. But if this really matters 2 u then YES I LUV U."

What lady ask such stu,pid question anyway? after a few weeks of knowing u?

Haba, no be Sermon now! She'll probably b asleep by d time u finish dat speech tongue
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by dBard: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2012
I'll ask her if she actually expects an honest reply now,knowing am a guy,but I won't tell her If I love her wen I don't angry
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by dBard: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2012
I'll ask her if she actually expects an honest reply now,knowing am a guy,but I won't tell her I love her wen I don't angry
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by jaybee3(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2012
If she is a girl that i enjoy her company but don't love just yet then I would reply with the following, I like you a lot evidenced by me wanting to spend every bit of my free time with you.

If she is a girl i'm just interested in banging then i would be like, I'm attracted to you and wouldn't be here if otherwise so can we quit the mood spoiler already.

Never use the word love if you actually don't mean it.

PS: looks like you haven't spent enough time pleasuring the woman cos if you have, such killer thoughts would be far from her mind as her only worry would be how quickly you can get her to cloud 9 or whatever it is these days
Re: "Do you love me or its just my body u want"? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2012
dBard: I'll ask her if she actually expects an honest reply now,knowing am a guy,but I won't tell her I love her wen I don't angry
Really? Awww.. How honest! Abeggi!

Dat chick must be high on woevauwannacallit, how d heck wud u ask a guy dat stupiddd question in dat heated moment,WTF? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend / Is This Right? / I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.