Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back ! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wants Me Back ! (14876 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:
It was a cold, wet and grey November evening. The winds howled eerily as the rainstorm gathered force. Annie was in her living room, relaxing on her sofa, as she watched her three year old toddler junior, on the floor play with his toys. She looked at her watch - 7:30 pm. Her ex (Richard) was meant to have been there 30 mins ago. She checked her phone for any missed calls or text messages from him...nothing. What was keeping him so late? She wondered.

BUZZ..BUZZ.. went her doorbell.

Getting off the sofa, she walked barefooted to the windows to see who it was. Richard!

"What took you so long?" She asked irritably, as she slid the safety chain back and opened the door.

"Annie, I'm sorry. I got caught up in traffic and would have called to let you know but my phone's battery is down", he said looking crestfallen. He was completely drenched and Annie couldn't help feeling sorry for him.

"You could have called me from a pay phone", she said accusingly at him.

"A pay phone? Baby, who uses those archaic artefact these days anyway?" He asked incredulously.

"Some people do", she responded. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. You're here now. You might want to take off those wet clothes while I pop them in the tumble dryer for you", she added.

"Would you do that for me?" he asked, giving her one of his slow, sensual smiles. Annie could feel her heart flip-flopping in her chest as they both looked at each other.

"Yes. Yes, I would. Now please go change in the bathroom while I get you a set of clean, dry clothes", she added.

Three minutes later, with an armful of fresh clothes, she knocked on the bathroom door. The door swung open, with Richard standing unashamedly in his birthday suit. Annie gasped in surprise.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked in a strangled voice, unable to tear her eyes away from his well toned, Adonis god-like physic.

"What do you think I'm doing?", he countered staring back at her, daring her to look lower. "You don't expect me to sit in my wet undies, do you?" he asked, as he stretched his arms to take the clothes from her. Wordlessly, Annie passed them over to him.

I shouldn't be here, she told herself half-heartedly. [i]I should go back to Junior and just let Richard get on with it...[/i]Her thoughts were interrupted by the feel of Richard's warm hands on her arms, pulling her closer to him. She let the clothes drop to the floor as Richard bent his handsome head down to hers and covered her lips with his in a long, slow sensual kiss...She could feel the room spinning around her as Richard pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. She could feel the full outline of his need as his body pressed against hers, while he gently caressed the small of her back...
[/color]

Lmao! grin
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^ Wetin na? tongue

Na test, I dey test our dear Annie...
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

Ah Kobo! But to err is human na!

She is afterall, just a mere mortal. grin grin

The picture that popped in to mind after reading that post . . . . Jesus Christ being tested/tempted by Satan himself, and then on the other side of the same mountain, "Annie" telling of how she has the right to test and possibly ruin another woman's marriage because, according to @Ujujoan's logic, the woman's husband is still her man . . . just didn't seat well with me . . . and I have not been to church in a long time ooo. it was too . . . . . ai!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

anyways, I know what you meant. It was just that . . .
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^ Of course it won't sit well with any sane human being.

I'm on your side on this Kobo. My stance on this hasn't changed at all.

She should keep clear - I nor fit shout.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by ifyalways(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lol @ "I can have him if I want" . I don't know a sweet way to say this but babe , twas this same I-have-him-where-I-want attitude that made him leave you earlier. You assumed you were his one and only, was preggie and planning wedding when dude bolted with another woman.

Its good to be self confident, but having a man to baang aint same as having a man for keeps and vice versa.

There's no competition here, just let go completely and use your charms, charisma and self confidence to hook another man.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^^ Lol . . grin

I agree. She does sound a bit over confident. Unreasonably so if I might add.

It's much easier to break up a r/ship (even with a child), than a marriage.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Why are you gloating over your "powers" to have him at your will?

Based on that, I don't believe your write-up. You're only saying the right thing - not that you mean it. Now tell me, what would you do in this scenario:

It was a cold, wet and grey November evening. The winds howled eerily as the rainstorm gathered force. Annie was in her living room, relaxing on her sofa, as she watched her three year old toddler junior, on the floor play with his toys. She looked at her watch - 7:30 pm. Her ex (Richard) was meant to have been there 30 mins ago. She checked her phone for any missed calls or text messages from him...nothing. What was keeping him so late? She wondered.

Getting off the sofa, she walked barefooted to the windows to see who it was. Richard!

"What took you so long?" She asked irritably, as she slid the safety chain back and opened the door.

"Annie, I'm sorry. I got caught up in traffic and would have called to let you know but my phone's battery is down", he said looking crestfallen. He was completely drenched and Annie couldn't help feeling sorry for him.

"A pay phone? Baby, who uses those archaic artefact these days anyway?" He asked incredulously.

"Some people do", she responded. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. You're here now. You might want to take off those wet clothes while I pop them in the tumble dryer for you", she added.

"Would you do that for me?" he asked, giving her one of his slow, sensual smiles. Annie could feel her heart flip-flopping in her chest as they both looked at each other.

"Yes. Yes, I would. Now please go change in the bathroom while I get you a set of clean, dry clothes", she added.

Three minutes later, with an armful of fresh clothes, she knocked on the bathroom door. The door swung open, with Richard standing unashamedly in his birthday suit. Annie gasped in surprise.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked in a strangled voice, unable to tear her eyes away from his well toned, Adonis god-like physic.

"What do you think I'm doing?", he countered staring back at her, daring her to look lower. "You don't expect me to sit in my wet undies, do you?" he asked, as he stretched his arms to take the clothes from her. Wordlessly, Annie passed them over to him.

I shouldn't be here, she told herself half-heartedly. [i]I should go back to Junior and just let Richard get on with it...[/i]Her thoughts were interrupted by the feel of Richard's warm hands on her arms, pulling her closer to him. She let the clothes drop to the floor as Richard bent his handsome head down to hers and covered her lips with his in a long, slow sensual kiss...She could feel the room spinning around her as Richard pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. She could feel the full outline of his need as his body pressed against hers, while he gently caressed the small of her back...

Annie, need I continue? tongue

Now tell me that didn't get to you? Talk true and shame the devil o! cheesy grin

ROTFLMAO . . . grin
Craze girl!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Annie1: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Why are you gloating over your "powers" to have him at your will?

Based on that, I don't believe your write-up. You're only saying the right thing - not that you mean it. Now tell me, what would you do in this scenario:

Annie, need I continue? tongue

Now tell me that didn't get to you? Talk true and shame the devil o! cheesy grin

Hahahahahahaha

It got to me , I'm not going to lie whooooooo

Girrrrrrrrlllllll , I asked for help , not to fuel the fire ! Dang ...
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
Airpure:

Whoa I am so so glad people don't think this way in my small small world. No wonder divorce rate is high with people getting married to spite each other. grin

Well keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel any better. Just because you chose to play dumb, or are completely unaware, doesn't mean it's not happening all around you.

Kobojunkie:

You dey talk . . . . I have been trying to figure out if she is some NAIVE kid, who got married way young, and has absolutely no clue how men and even women go as far as they can to get laid, even after marriage. grin grin grin grin grin

Yes I'm naive and inexperienced and completely unaware of what people do to get some. Happy now? Phew!
BTW, thought I told you to move along
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Annie1: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
ifyalways: Lol @ "I can have him if I want" . I don't know a sweet way to say this but babe , twas this same I-have-him-where-I-want attitude that made him leave you earlier. You assumed you were his one and only, was preggie and planning wedding when dude bolted with another woman.

Its good to be self confident, but having a man to baang aint same as having a man for keeps and vice versa.

There's no competition here, just let go completely and use your charms, charisma and self confidence to hook another man.

Ok I can't have him , if I want him .... Does that make u happy ?

Honestly I'm not trying to be arrogant , I'm just saying it how it issss

Sometimes , I wonder if some ppl read n understand these pages long post , cos I keep repeating myself ..

He didn't bolt with another woman , I asked him to leave ! He met the other woman 2 years after ... I know that cos he dated another girl , before he met her ( I was dating too , so noooo biggie )

He gave me a ring , I fell pregnant n started planning a package wedding .. Despite doing this ,our argument was getting tiresome .. Then I composed a mail , telling him I was no longer into this n best we go our separate ways ? Should he have stayed despite this maybe , should I have said I didn't mean this .. Yes

Having a guy to bang ? Common girl , u know better then that , if i need someone to bang .. I won't go for a married man .. Singles still dey now ..

My aunt still called me today ( honestly he's called everyone ) telling me , it's in my hands n citing different stories , where such happened.. And all .. ( how they can't understand that marriage part is beyond me ...)
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
Annie1:

Ok I can't have him , if I want him .... Does that make u happy ?

Honestly I'm not trying to be arrogant , I'm just saying it how it issss

Sometimes , I wonder if some ppl read n understand these pages long post , cos I keep repeating myself ..

He didn't bolt with another woman , I asked him to leave ! He met the other woman 2 years after ... I know that cos he dated another girl , before he met her ( I was dating too , so noooo biggie )

He gave me a ring , I fell pregnant n started planning a package wedding .. Despite doing this ,our argument was getting tiresome .. Then I composed a mail , telling him I was no longer into this n best we go our separate ways ? Should he have stayed despite this maybe , should I have said I didn't mean this .. Yes

Having a guy to bang ? Common girl , u know better then that , if i need someone to bang .. I won't go for a married man .. Singles still dey now ..

My aunt still called me today ( honestly he's called everyone ) telling me , it's in my hands n citing different stories , where such happened.. And all .. ( how they can't understand that marriage part is beyond me ...)

I don't understand what's exactly is in your hands. Whether to become his mistress? His second wife? What exactly does he want? For you both to hit the sheets first before he'll be convinced to divorce his wife? I'm confused as to why he's trying to guilt you into taking the fall for his own mess.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Annie1: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
ileobatojo:

I don't understand what's exactly is in your hands. Whether to become his mistress? His second wife? What exactly does he want? For you both to hit the sheets first before he'll be convinced to divorce his wife? I'm confused as to why he's trying to guilt you into taking the fall for his own mess.

I know
Its kind of strange ... Also With close ppl telling me to think about it .. He said he's separated but he's not divorced yet !

I don't get why that ain't a problem to ppl .. Very weird ..

He's confused ..
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2012
BABE!:

lol @ this gif.
the chick in black's arm is the only thing moving on her. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by baby124: 2:39am On Nov 27, 2012
Premier League star: Manchester City defender Kolo Toure is alleged to have had a two year affair, despite being married with two children

Premier League family man Kolo Toure had a two year tryst with a student after he fooled her into believing he was a car salesman, it is alleged.

The Manchester City defender, who earns a lucrative £90,000 a week wage for the Premiership champions, hid behind sunglasses and caps when the pair were out to hide his real identity.

He even told 22-year-old Kessel Kasuisyo his name was ‘Francois’ as he bought her lavish gifts he claimed were paid for thanks to selling cars in his native Africa.

And all the while he was living a double life with the mother of his two children – marrying her in a ceremony in Africa during the alleged affair.

The 31-year-old is said to have kept up the charade for two years, routinely refusing to pose for photographs, and not allowing her to meet his family because of his strict Muslim heritage.

In fact it wasn’t until two week ago that she discovered it was all a rouse – when a friend of hers recognised him and urged her to Google the former Arsenal star.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, Miss Kasuisyo said: ‘I am devastated. On some of the wedding pictures he is crying but a few weeks before he was in my bed.

‘Two or three weeks after the wedding he was at mine. Around the time he got married he called and said he was back in Africa and had just sold two cars.

‘I believed everything he said, I am hurt and confused by it all. Maybe he wanted me to be a second wife. I just don’t know. Everything about his strange behavior now all makes sense.’
How far some men will go for some a*ss. Annie, wakey o. Anyway, you are smart enough. Just showing this for people who fall for anything a man tells them.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 4:52am On Dec 22, 2012
ileobatojo:

Lmao! grin

Annie1:

Hahahahahahaha

It got to me , I'm not going to lie whooooooo

Girrrrrrrrlllllll , I asked for help , not to fuel the fire ! Dang ...
ileobatojo:

Lmao! grin

Glad you ladies enjoyed my write-up.

Oya come support your sister on the Literature Writing thread and vote for Efe jor smiley
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Busybody2(f): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Just passing by with my Bible in tow as usual,

SERMON FOR THE DAY

Taken from Isaiah 4:1 which states that ;And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by your name, to take away our reproach

TOPIC OF THE DAY

WE ARE IN THE ENDTIMES, SO GO GET YOUR MAN, HE WAS YOURS TO START OFF WITH ANYWAY tongue

LESSON FOR THE DAY

Er...i think i overdid it with the Christmas liquor, brb lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by EfemenaXY: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2013
hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back ! by Busybody2(f): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2013
Efemena_xy: hmmm... lipsrsealed

Na wetin, bush small wife from the village, I am just trying to prove that I know the Bible more than Kobojunkie with her "thou shall not covet" Bible verse, and I am doing a good job and heck have done a better job than her if I may say so myself, for which I deserve to pat myself on the back tongue cheesy lipsrsealed

Now if you would excuse me, it's Sunday, so I'm off to go and decide whether its Church or the shopping mall on my agenda this morning embarassed lipsrsealed

Dear Baba God, if they split my brain open now, I am 100% positive na cottage cheese go full the place, hence reason for my permanent penthouse in yabaleft, but who am I to complain, you are the "I AM THAT I AM, AND YOU HAVE MADE EVERYTHING BEAUTiFUL IN YOUR TIME OR IS IT SIGHT embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price / Should Parents Be Held Accountable For Their Adult Children's Behavior? / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.