Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? (5184 Views)

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo) / See Beauty!! How Come She Has No Boyfriend??? (2) (3) (4)

How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by tunad4rari(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
How can u really know a girl who has no boyfriend,because since i have been asking girls out I have never seen a girl that has no boyfriend.are there really girls out there who has no boyfriend and how can u no them.
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by fiftynaira(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
Start by offering her a samsung galaxy tab when she rejects then she has no boyfriend grin

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by TableLeg(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
It should be written on her forehead! undecided
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by RudySmith(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
@poster
If u r not sure if the girl has a bf or not, then this must b the 1st question u ask her. If she says that she is single then u continue, if she isn't then u walk away.
There is no way 2 know 4 certain if a girl is single until u ask. Don't be fooled.
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by timilehing(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
fiftynaira: Start by offering her a samsung galaxy tab when she rejects then she has no boyfriend grin
Followed by ipad

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by duni04(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
When she spends all day in the romance section of nairaland, and plays the wooing challenge in the romance section.

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by ITbomb(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
OFFER HER A RIDE THEN CHANGE DIRECTION, IF SHE OBJECTS, SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND, IF SHE DOESNT TAKE HER HOME AND BE HE BOYFRIEND
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
duni04: When she spends all day in the romance section of nairaland, and plays the wooing challenge in the romance section.
You dey find trouble
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Khayordhe: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
You dey find trouble
abeg,i no fit laff o
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by duni04(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
You dey find trouble
As always grin
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
Khayordhe:
abeg,i no fit laff o
You go laugh tire
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
duni04:
As always grin
Okay na
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2012
duni04: When she spends all day in the romance section of nairaland, and plays the wooing challenge in the romance section.
LAME!

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
the inability of people to set boundaries has made many yielded to the yearnings of the flesh. the concept of boy/girlfriends should b platonic.
i do say i have girlfriends but not bedfriends -which is the idea of most people when they talk/hear abt boy/girlfriends stuff.
i must have girlfriends if i av boyfriends but boundaries must be erected.

@OP,i will answer your question by substituting d boyfriend u wrote by 'bedfriend', u can only know if she's a virgin -n how will u verify that...?

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by duni04(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
binger: LAME!
Guess you missed your meds. Not yabbing, just quoting what it says on your profile tongue
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by ceslide: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
If she's fine she has if she's ugly she doesn't have
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by ceslide: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
If she's fine she has if she isn't she doesn't have
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
the inability of people to set boundaries has made many yielded to the yearnings of the flesh. the concept of boy/girlfriends should b platonic.
i do say i have girlfriends but not bedfriends -which is the idea of most people when they talk/hear abt boy/girlfriends stuff.
i must have girlfriends if i av boyfriends but boundaries must be erected.

@OP,i will answer your question by substituting d boyfriend u wrote by 'bedfriend', u can only know if she's a virgin -n how will u verify that...?
are you a pastor?
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by 190theclown: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2012

So so true grin grin
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2012
duni04:
Guess you missed your meds. Not yabbing, just quoting what it says on your profile tongue
Guess u are not too stewpid not to understand.no yabbing,just commending ur observation skill.

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by naijathings(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2012
they all have boyfriends. their boyfriend is in USA, UK, DUBAI, and all those places they hear on TV and Radio.
But why would you be bothered about her having a boyfriend? Are you interested in her or her boyfriend? I mean... who gives a shiet about the boyfriend?
A girl will furk with you if she want to... it dont matter how many boyfriends she has.
Me no bother myself with such issues joor because only 2 out of 50 grown girls will tell you they dont have a boyfriend.

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by SELFWORTH: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2012
naijathings: they all have boyfriends. their boyfriend is in USA, UK, DUBAI, and all those places they hear on TV and Radio.
But why would you be bothered about her having a boyfriend? Are you interested in her or her boyfriend? I mean... who gives a shiet about the boyfriend?
A girl will furk with you if she want to... it dont matter how many boyfriends she has.
Me no bother myself with such issues joor because only 2 out of 50 grown girls will tell you they dont have a boyfriend.

Every thread on NL must attract the 'gutter' boys . You can't avoid it or them.
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by SELFWORTH: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2012
Uhh
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by naijathings(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Every thread on NL must attract the 'gutter' boys . You can't avoid it or them.
JUST the exact same way your mother's pussiy was attracting and is still attracting gutter boys and men and producing germs and gutter kids.
I guess she couldn' avoid them too.
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Joeblis(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2012
^^dies#

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2012
lol grin
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2012
there is no best way to know cos if she is bent on hiding her boyfriend status, trust me, you won't know.the best chance of you knowing is by becoming friends with her.study her before wooing her.by then you might discover some shady messages or calls she makes to him if she actually has a bf

Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by ikekings(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2012
ceslide: If she's fine she has if she's ugly she doesn't have
IDIAT!!!
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by wonda26(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
naijathings:
JUST the exact same way your mother's pussiy was attracting and is still attracting gutter boys and men and producing germs and gutter kids.
**faints**
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Whaaat?! shocked angry
naijathings:
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by Ariyke: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
duni04: When she spends all day in the romance section of nairaland, and plays the wooing challenge in the romance
section.
grin Haters
Re: How To Know A Girl Who Has No Boyfriend ? by lekzy007(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2012

Not sure jaree.

Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano / I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? / How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far?