Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (32002 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Programme will be divided into seasons. Each season will run for 4 weeks with at least 12 episodes after which we go on break.

The next season will resume with the same family or a new one depending on the interest of the family to continue.

Two shows can run concurrently.

A peek into what a typical episode will contain:

Ideas
A: Recording of major events and mile stone for a period of time: celebrations, fights, achievements in sequential order especially those with a message. It will be broken down into episodes and updated.

B: Day to day runs skipping most of the uneventful part. Documenting the fun part and those with something to learn. It will start from the most recent happening to present day and continue from there.

Couples are allowed to decide what will work for them.

OUTLINE

- Narration will be done in drama style
- Narration will be done majorly by the main cast with inputs from spouse and may be children (if grown up). Any member of the family may be interviewed separately by the moderator if/when the need arises.
- Each episode will have a theme

First Episode

Introduction of cast (pictures if allowed)
Background Info
Action begins – title of episode
Body - Each episode will have a sort of message that goes with the theme
Interlude (kindly place commercial here) grin
More Drama

….Lights out….

Still working on it. What do u guys think?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Siena:

Single "N" in Siena, please. Unless you're referring to my daughter, who's got two "N" in her name. wink

Oops! lipsrsealed

I got carried away with ur wifes ID on the other side. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Odunnu: Can we nominate passive family section users? If yes, then I nominate Jarus.
[s] his wife is also a surreptitious user of this section [/s]

Great! That is another interesting user. I will include him. I hope he will be willing.

Can u contact him for me babes? wink

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tgirl, I would suggest this thread is used for the discussion aspect. Then the actual shows should be stickied, with it's own title, and should be a "Closed Thread", whereby no one can comment. So only the Moderator can post episodes. Pretty much like the "Meet Your Favourite Nairalander" thread, which was seperated from the actual nomination / discussion thread, and kept locked.

It serves two purposes - it keeps the thread clean, and free of irrelevant posts. And it makes it easier to see what's happening in the lives of the married couple featured.

This is only a suggestion, you may well have other ideas that will be better.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Siena: Tgirl, I would suggest this thread is used for the discussion aspect. Then the actual shows should be stickied, with it's own title, and should be a "Closed Thread", whereby no one can comment. So only the Moderator can post episodes. Pretty much like the "Meet Your Favourite Nairalander" thread, which was seperated from the actual nomination / discussion thread, and kept locked.

It serves two purposes - it keeps the thread clean, and free of irrelevant posts. And it makes it easier to see what's happening in the lives of the married couple featured.

This is only a suggestion, you may well have other ideas that will be better.

Good one. Noted sir.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by jaybee3(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thank the good lord there are two variations of jaybee on NL.
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Great! That is another interesting user. I will include him. I hope he will be willing.

Can u contact him for me babes? wink
I'll try.
Let me invoke him with my powers. Lol
ACA Jarus!
Egbon Jarus!!
Boda mii Jarus!!!
He should appear here any time from now. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^ Lol! Na wa oh! shocked shocked

See High Priestess in action! grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
I nominate Debosky & Ifyalways.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
naijababe: I nominate Debosky & Ifyalways.

Noted. U nko?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Noted. U nko?

Yeah ok. As long as I have two weeks as I absolutely hate typing and I am sure my one-liners won't suffice here.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
naijababe:

Yeah ok. As long as I have two weeks as I absolutely hate typing and I am sure my one-liners won't suffice here.

Ohhh! Cool! I got anoda volunteer.

U don't need to do the typing ma'am. Please check the beginning of the page again and please mail me for further discussion. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ok
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Odunnu:
I'll try.
Let me invoke him with my powers. Lol
ACA Jarus!
Egbon Jarus!!
Boda mii Jarus!!!
He should appear here any time from now. cheesy

Reporting, aburo.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
I nominate Tpia
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jarus:

Reporting, aburo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

diiiaaa you are!
Tgirl over to you!
@Efe, you wan learn work? grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
dayokanu: I nominate Tpia
why not volunteer yourself?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Odunnu:
why not volunteer yourself?

Unless me and you go do the reality h-inside the same house like Big brother

Mu he he he cheesy grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
You wan break waist abi?
No be me go be the cause of your low back pain. Carry go
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jarus:

Reporting, aburo.

Would u like to do us the honours? smiley
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
It's my pleasure.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Things are moving positively.

We already have 3 volunteers. If all go well, the first episode will air on Sunday afternoon.

It's a family show, so the whole family should watch. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
For advert placement, kindly contact our Marketing Manager - Odunnu on 0908888890

grin grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tgirl4real: For advert placement, kindly contact our Marketing Manager - Odunnu on 0908888890

grin grin grin grin

See thief!!!! Una to do quick sef.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by taryour(f): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nice,this is realy gonna be fun. Hopefully i will have time to keep up with d show. Abeg make them give us true stories o and not fake ones..
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
naijababe:

See thief!!!! Una to do quick sef.

We need ur support ma. We promise not to charge more.

@ Taryour, welcome on board.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
You mean you are not on the show yet? Sister no fall hand na! See you are doing so well already
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
chaircover: dont mind me oooooo! I am usually high on fridays embarassed grin

Because you get jiggy extra special abi? grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
chaircover:

Kai . . . . there are kids around embarassed grin

See dorti mind! Jiggy could mean dancing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.