Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (32020 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2013
Yeaaaaaaaaah!
The Sienas, The Naija family and The Jarus'es' . . . I want to hear all about your Valentines . . cool cool cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by oluite(f): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yes o T-girl,i have been waiting.So 1st o.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lol.

U wont be disappointed.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
*** fastening my seatbelt...***
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Efemena_xy: *** fastening my seatbelt...***

Comot jor. U don do ya interview? After I voted for u, u refused to grant ya promise. sad
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
** Gulps!! ** grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
lol

Drama Queen.

Wey ur boyfriend Rudysmith? The guy just disappeared overnight.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Comot jor. U don do ya interview? After I voted for u, u refused to grant ya promise. sad

Efemena_xy: ** Gulps!! ** grin grin

Vote for PDP Efemena, she'll build you a house!!!

One chance grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
naijababe:

hehehehe

Madam,

how na?

Long tym. Se oko ojepo? Hope u land well well for ground. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Oko je epo wella but I can't complain
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Tgirl4real: lol

Drama Queen.

Wey ur boyfriend Rudysmith? The guy just disappeared overnight.

That gigolo?? angry

With his empty promises and non-delivery no substance? angry angry

The guy nearly made me quit Saga's harem as wifey no. 3 - just imagine that! angry angry angry

As per his whereabouts, he's probably hiding under a new handle / moniker. You just wait till I catch am, eh... grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
naijababe:

My dear, na so we see am o! cheesy smiley
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2013
NAIJA FOLKS

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show/1#14120917

Sorry, update is a bit late. It was due to network failure. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2013
Welcome back show.
Nice start. This baby of a son is a handful. cheesy Most kids between 3 and 5 are just something else.
I see the Fhemmy adverts o. Tgirl, how much did he/she pay for that. I want transparency abeg
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol.

So dat u can get ur commision abi? Lol

I still need to send an invoice to our in-house car dealer. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by oluite(f): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2013
@Naijababe
Gosh lol!Baby is so funny;elves and horns grin
rocks and gold grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hmmm. This naijababe, you should stay off alcohol the rest of the year o! Na me give the advice.

Who and who were you and the other nairaland friend of yours discussing?
I'm sure you people didnt mention my name tongue
. . .and sef, who are the nairalanders? Mention them.

@Tgirl, i'm still waiting for the returns from Fhemmy's advert. I havent forgotten
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
Odunnu: Hmmm. This naijababe, you should stay off alcohol the rest of the year o! Na me give the advice.

Who and who were you and the other nairaland friend of yours discussing?
I'm sure you people didnt mention my name tongue
. . .and sef, who are the nairalanders? Mention them.

@Tgirl, i'm still waiting for the returns from Fhemmy's advert. I havent forgotten

erm, ehun, I think I have forgotten the names grin

Stay off alcohol for one year?! You want to kee somebody ni ?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Uhhmm naijababe i bow for u o. grin cheesy ;DMe with my small shot of baileys that i nurse for hrs and take every once in a yr.Hubby is convinced i would be less uptight about certain things if i drank a lil more,na him know. grin

Gosh this your update really makes me want to move back to Naija this minute.We plenty wey Uk don tire embarassed.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
damiso: Uhhmm naijababe i bow for u o. grin cheesy ;DMe with my small shot of baileys that i nurse for hrs and take every once in a yr.Hubby is convinced i would be less uptight about certain things if i drank a lil more,na him know. grin

Gosh this your update really makes me want to move back to Naija this minute.We plenty wey Uk don tire embarassed.

Eeeeee my sister, what can I say?! I be proper shayo na grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
naijababe:

Eeeeee my sister, what can I say?! I be proper shayo na grin

Ijebu women normally are grin.I think its my 1/4 dilution that has not made me proper one.The women on my mother side of the family their own hen lipsrsealed
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin. Funnily enough, I am not Ijebu. Na naijaman be IJ but I guess all those yrs of cohabiting with an 'oloti' does take its toll
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
naijababe:

erm, ehun, I think I have forgotten the names grin

Stay off alcohol for one year?! You want to kee somebody ni ?
You are not serious! grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.