Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn (6814 Views)

Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / The Face Of The Man Who Bombed The Un Building / Why We Bombed UN Building – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by labamo07(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2012
Oluwa oooooo......chaiiiii, this people dey loot with confidence. Awon alai lojuti agbalagba
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Lordave: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2012
I no sure say e get anybody wey don tire 4 dis country reach me. Wallahi if dem go bomb the building again make dem make sure say Oga Jona and Maku dey inside.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by GJames(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2012
I thought they removed subsidy because Naija was broke, and everyday i get to hear figures, 1bil for food, 5bil for building, money for pet. Were is all this money coming from

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Maxymilliano(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=Sweetcollins][/quote]

What sort of contstructive criticism are you expecting here and what are the installations to be included to warrant a 5.2bn bill? I will advise you to look at issues dispassionately before taking a stand next time, that money is not a small money no matter how you want to look at it,

I know of 2 different bridges in Lagos that was constructed with a little above 2bn each, even if the building is to be pulled down and rebuild from scratch, it shouldn't exceed 3bn irrespective of whatever installations to be included. We are talking of 5.2bn here and not 5.2million, that money is equivalent to what some State ministries get as their annual budget if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by honeric01(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2012
Few Animals ruling alot of Animals.

Animal kingdom!
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by tomakint: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2012
Another colossal waste in the making undecided
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by gunuvi(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2012
The UN should honourably reject the assistance based on the outrageous cost. 5.2b what

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2012
undecided
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Youngzedd(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2012
Which way forward 9ja.

Our Govt don fall our hand.

I can't differentiate b/w our govt and criminals.

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by kokoA(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2012
Our president have gone mad cry cry cry
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by emyibe(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2012
why is the vice president chairing the meeting? Where is the president
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by botson(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Dey want 2 milk d cow dry abi... No wahala na, shebi wen e don finish all of us go siddon dey luk na...
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by salafiyy: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2012
During the election period you all were told not to vote for him you all refused and remain adamant...NEMESIS...FOOLS

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Amazondepth(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2012
Haba GEJ,1 step forward and 5 steps backwards.y u go do us like dis?5.2billion?outrageous!shame shame shame

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by hunkydory(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2012
I dont think it will cost up to 5 billion to rebuild it.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2012
Please Goodluck, ask ya wife how far her Secretariat she was building. Are you guys competing?angry

5.2 Billion for What??

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Afam4eva(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Have they rebuilt other building that were burnt?

Why this one?

Why 5 Billion?
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by kadero: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2012
emyibe: why is the vice president chairing the meeting? Where is the president

Err...what difference would that have made?They are both THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by GAR3TH(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2012
The UN Building is insured and most of the damages are paid for. So what is the FG doing proposing N5.2 Billion to rebuilding it. Even if the building was not insured N5.2 Billion is even WAAAAAY to much to fix the damaged parts of the UN building. You can pretty much build a new UN Building with that kind of money, talk less of fixing an existing one.

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by ceejay80s(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2012
It should be that amount or more than, i hear say the sand and stone wey dem go use rebuild am, na for moon dem go get am, I HAVE A DREAM, that one day this nation NIGERIA will be sold

2 Likes

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Olaone1: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2012
Our tottering government aka prodigal government son

Smh undecided
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by ceejay80s(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2012
honeric01: Few Animals ruling alot of Animals.

Animal kingdom!
all animals are equal but some are more equal than others. ANIMAL FARM!! Who be napoleon?

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by emyibe(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2012
where is the president?
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by slimfit1(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2012
This man is looking for international recognition, he want to be like OBJ. That's why he could afford to let bakasi go for free without a fight. I trust obj if bakasi was in Ogun, OBJ would have never let that rulling stand. He can't even defend is own region not to talk of ordinary people. He is looking for unnecessary friendship with the international community. Good leaders would never let go of an inch of his country's territory without a fight, but he did.
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2012
slim fit :
This man is looking for international recognition, he want to be like OBJ. That's why he could afford to let bakasi go for free without a fight. I trust obj if bakasi was in Ogun, OBJ would have never let that rulling stand. He can't even defend is own region not to talk of ordinary people. He is looking for unnecessary friendship with the international community. Good leaders would never let go of an inch of his country's territory without a fight, but he did.

Let us forget OBJ, Goodluck has already killed his international image with the Odi talk on Media chat.
wink
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Archmed(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2012
"....and when we say the President is clueless some people will start barking like d*gs!"
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by tomakint: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2012
hunkydory: I dont think it will cost up to 5 billion to rebuild it.
The point is 5.2 billion will build two of that UN building from the scratch, it's a place I have been to and I don't think our Naira is that worthless like the Zimbabwean Dollars to warrant this economic wastage, somebody got gamed bro! undecided

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by kollybay4u: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2012
5.2b for what ?

1 Like

Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by uchechrist(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2012
What ever a man sown, such must he reap
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by samie4luv(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2012
i dont think that Mr President is ready to empty our treasury because due to the fact that it was boko haram that destroy the building so it is the duty of the federal government to re-construct the building for them to rebuild their relationship look at it here http://viewnaija.com/content/blog/2012/11/fg-to-rebuild-bombed-un-building-with-n5-2bn/
Re: FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn by Ivreke: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2012
The house will be bomb proof

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Governor In Abia State? T.A Orji Or Ikpeazu? Live Pics. / Is This Story About Bode Thomas Death True? / Kaduna To Spend N2.25bn Feeding Senior Secondary Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.