Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? (2307 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / teach / The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Timileyin(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her?
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Ramcie(f): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hmm! No comment.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by OME1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sure you can..it biologically possible..there is a high possibility that you will have AS children and that will be an advantage because they will be more resistant to mosquitoes attack grin
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Dsage1: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Timileyin: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her?

Don't get it. Are you saying you don't know the meaning of SS or AA or what? As AA,u're free to marry her. Pls stop asking people whether to marry someone you really love or not,it's quite annoying. Common man, follow your heart or who do you think is own your life,your future,as well as what's really good for you.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Emmyk(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
dont marry her

1 Like

Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Kslib(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Emmyk: dont marry her
why not.. She is from South South,he is African American.. Is there anything wrong on dat ??

1 Like

Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Queendo(f): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think much has been said abt genotype here on NL. SS and AA are very compatible. it means all ur kids will be AS, which means u must insist dt they marry AA, just to avoid havin SS. Wit God all things are possible, put ur faith and trust in God and He wil see u thru.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by just4sola: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kslib:
why not.. She is from South South,he is African American.. Is there anything wrong on dat ??

@Emmyk: you are really silly, not matured to made any post. Go and play with sand outside!
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by showbanky: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
pls dont play with your future man.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Seun(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yes.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
D sage:

Don't get it. Are you saying you don't know the meaning of SS or AA or what? As AA,u're free to marry her. Pls stop asking people whether to marry someone you really love or not,it's quite annoying. Common man, follow your heart or who do you think is own your life,your future,as well as what's really good for you.
shut up ya mouth there, so is dey giv birth yo ss now,will u b d one to suffer? U just open ur mouth to talk nonsense
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by UjSizzle(f): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yes
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by henrypower(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Only if you can accept the future pains. Enjoy now and suffer later. Your choice!

1 Like

Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by chronique(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Why not? SS & AA = AS. Your kids would be genetically stable. Pls do. You have nothing to worry about dear.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by fairygeh(f): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Of course u can marry her
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
chronique: Why not? SS & AA = AS. Your kids would be genetically stable. Pls do. You have nothing to worry about dear.
so ss are genetically unstable? I no wan hear ur explanation self. You de mental.

1 Like

Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by chronique(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
blink182: so ss are genetically unstable? I no wan hear ur explanation self. You de mental.

Well,I dont talk to people who have the habit of throwing insults around. Since you've already agreed that you're mental,there's no need answering you.

1 Like

Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Dsage1: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wizee: shut up ya mouth there, so is dey giv birth yo ss now,will u b d one to suffer? U just open ur mouth to talk nonsense

Can't you read and understand before commenting? Didn't you see my third sentence?I was only surprised why op still asking whether to marry SS while he was AA which is quite save. And why he was asking people whether to marry someone he really love.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by jhydebaba(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lemme consult the oracles
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Wendyslim(f): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
U must give birth to at least one ss. So use ur brain and don't produce a child dat will be in pain tru out his or her stay on earth..
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by beynee: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
you can marry. thou your children would be carriers as in AS but not sick
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Queendo(f): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Wendyslim: U must give birth to at least one ss. So use ur brain and don't produce a child dat will be in pain tru out his or her stay on earth..

Pls lets not be misinformed AA+SS can NOT and wil NOT produce an SS. Lets always get our facts clear b4 uttering any word.

2 Likes

Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by kittykat1(f): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yes
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Abali1(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2012
OP, I believe your question stems from the fact that you have heard all sort of rubish from family & friends.
I cannot ask you to marry her or not (it is your choice). I will only ask you to educate your self about people living with SCD. For references, you can visit the thread below

nairaland.com/1087596/facts-myths-sickle-cell-disease

If you really love the girl, you may follow your heart. Sickle cell is an accident of birth. Just as you did not choose to be born a Nigerian/African or a Male, that is the same way she did not choose to be born a SS.

Please bear it in mind that all your kids will be AS.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 24, 2012
O.M.E:
Sure you can..it biologically possible..there is a high possibility that you will have AS children and that will be an advantage because they will be more resistant to mosquitoes attack grin
undecided undecidedundecided
where did this fairy tale originate from. im AS and definitely not resistant to malarial parasites.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Emmyk(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2012
just4sola:

@Emmyk: you are really silly, not matured to made any post. Go and play with sand outside!
I wont exchange words with you,feel free to scroll up again and see the person's post you quoted if it was actually mine...
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2012
chronique:

Well,I dont talk to people who have the habit of throwing insults around. Since you've already agreed that you're mental,there's no need answering you.
shut up your mouth there. This is how you people carry negative myths and legends around that make the bulk of people treat us worse than HIV patients.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by zezebabyxoxo: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2012
Ok
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Abali1(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2012
zezebabyxoxo: Don't marry her. There is a possibility that you can have an SS child. Since your AA and she's SS the biological odds are AA,AS,AS and SS. Please go and do your research. Needless to say that most SS patients die before they reach 40. If you are ready to raise a SS child without a mother, you are free to go ahead.

Please stop spewing nonsense in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by carluva(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2012
Sewiouzly atymz I can't hlp but marvel @ d level of ignorance portrayed by xum pipu on dz forum.....jst to clear d air sha, d best option an SS carrrier could end up with is xum1 with d AA genotype,d chances of both of dem producing children wit either an SS or AA is "very very" minimal..dey're goin to end up with mostly AS carriers whch is quite safe....xum peepz here shuld sewiouuzly get facts before they give any advice!!
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Abali1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
carluva:
d best option an SS carrrier could end up with is xum1 with d AA genotype,d chances of both of dem producing children wit either an SS or AA is "very very" minimal..dey're goin to end up with mostly AS carriers whch is quite safe....xum peepz here shuld sewiouuzly get facts before they give any advice!!

Genetically, a SS/AA couple cannot produce a AA OR SS.
All their children will be AS.
Re: She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? by Dsage1: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
zezebabyxoxo: Don't marry her. There is a possibility that you can have an SS child. Since your AA and she's SS the biological odds are AA,AS,AS and SS. Please go and do your research. Needless to say that most SS patients die before they reach 40. If you are ready to raise a SS child without a mother, you are free to go ahead.

You a wicked soul and ignorant. So,the non-SS people cannot died before 40?

These people are human like you,they need hope,love and caring. This is a public forum, please mind what you're saying. If at all you will advise him not to marry her,you have to say it systematically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Friend Wrong? / Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys / Why Are They Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.