Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State (61282 Views)

Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia / Parapet Roofing Questions $ Answers / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
we are now adding the twisted rods, bent to fit the design

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
more looks

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
we are many here today

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
all hands on deck

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
Work continues tomorrow as we cast the completed sections while work goes on in the remaining parts.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
More areas completed

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ready for casting.

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Casting starts

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
A rich mix of watery concrete

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
more

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
We continue tomorrow,

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am following this with all mind and brain . . . Keep teaching us, Sir
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy: I am following this with all mind and brain . . . Keep teaching us, Sir

Oga mi, welcome baba. Afraid dey catch me to view more cars at your threads, especially as money never dey to do xmas for madam grin grin grin Your cars are smoothly intimidating cheesy
I will look in today sha, and continue to pray so you can send her something soon.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
spyder880:

Oga mi, welcome baba. Afraid dey catch me to view more cars at your threads, especially as money never dey to do xmas for madam grin grin grin
I will look in today sha, and continue to pray so you can send her something soon.

Chairman, your own kinda price cant be listed on the thread oh, we have to make sure it is discussed over mail oh, cos that would have to be special price for you and madam . . . Keep teaching us jare, i am loving your thread
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, your own kinda price cant be listed on the thread oh, we have to make sure it is discussed over mail oh, cos that would have to be special price for you and madam . . . Keep teaching us jare, i am loving your thread

I trust you my man, I am sure we will do business one day.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
spyder880:

I trust you my man, I am sure we will do business one day.

I am so sure of that, vice versa . . .
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by Farm1: 2:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Great work. I love this. Pls confirm:
- if the external block work is 6 inch block
- are you using same rod size for the roof beam and the parapet
- thought the beam and parapet will be casted together. What advantage for casting them separately

I dey learn o
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2012
Farm+:
Great work. I love this. Pls confirm:
- if the external block work is 6 inch block
- are you using same rod size for the roof beam and the parapet
- thought the beam and parapet will be casted together. What advantage for casting them separately

I dey learn o

Thank you for the questions

1. The external and internal block work is 6 inches
2. The roof beam was done with 12mm rods and the parapet is a combination of 12mm and some 10mm
3. The normal practice is to cast them separately, remember we the carpenter still need to close the parapet section before that curve will be cast. My experience with casting them together did not produce a good finished work as we lacked space to maneuver the next stage. It is better to get the beam done so we can get a better foot hold to do the last stage.
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by bugmenot: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
More grease, Mr. Spyder!

Roughly how much will the entire parapet cost? What's the total length?
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
bugmenot: More grease, Mr. Spyder!

Roughly how much will the entire parapet cost? What's the total length?

Don't worry, in our tradition of openness and transparency I am going to list down every material and labour cost that went into this work as soon as we finish. I am still compiling and as such there is no final costs yet.
This house is big, you can notice that my camera cannot even cover the whole top from the place I stand. grin

Meanwhile the wood for the roof is being bought as from today.
Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
The truck that brought the roofing wood

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
more wood

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
the ceiling wood

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
all the wood

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Anti termite treatment for the roofing wood

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
My host in this site welcomed us with enough fresh pammy as we came to work this morning cheesy

1 Share

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
This is how the work looks now

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
its a very big house

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
work is ongoing

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
The beams were neatly done, the finishing will be better

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
For the roofing wood bought yesterday, we are treating them with the anti termite also bought yesterday

Re: Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State by Fhemmmy: 2:47am On Dec 16, 2012
spyder880: My host in this site welcomed us with enough fresh pammy as we came to work this morning cheesy

Kai, i am so jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Escaped While The Ikoyi Building Collapsed (Photos) / See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice / A Clay House With Two Air-Conditions In Benin Spotted By A Nairalander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.