Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL (34046 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Karleb(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thank u jare op,well as for me i never believe those demonic pix to be Jesus because mere luking at those pix most of them resemble female, however my advise 2 d catholic churches is dat dey should stop worshiping idols and focus on Jesus who is d author and finisher of our faith, Beside d Lord has commanded us nt 2 bow down 4 any image i see no reason y we should bow down 4 image because a label has been attached 2 it.

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by advocate666: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
caseless: how is that related to the topic....is off-topic comment a good or bad thing to you Godless people?

How is it off topic?
There's a picture of the blessed holy virgin mary, the unffucked mother of your uncreated omnipotent god, right there in the op!
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Femmymata2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
advocate666:

How is it off topic?
There's a picture of the blessed holy virgin mary, the unffucked mother of your uncreated omnipotent god, right there in the op!
Take it easy bro, u seem to be on fire. Anyway fictiön should be put in its right place
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
d guy is absolutly right. I ripped of dat so called Jesus picture off my wall after discovering him throwing up a satanic hand symbol of bathomet. Catholics open ur eyz.

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Rich4god(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Proudly CATHOLIC
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by 2million1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
@op...and now u r begining 2 scare me
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by BasseyJ(m): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
caseless: the op was tryin to let u know how fake the said picture is and as such, he shld not be decapitated for saying the truth. U said 'u knw d picture may not be jesus', how did u come about that? Were u there when jesus was here dat u knw the pic myt not be his? Thesame premise u based ur view was thesame premise the op explored to arrive at his conclusion. Nobody de dere, but we knw the truth...
i said it MIGHT not be the real pic of Jesus's earthly form. I dont know if it's a demon's own or wateva, the op is saying it with so much conviction that it's a demons pic, moreover, i'm not a Catholic and dont even use or observe or see anything special in the pic, we serve God
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Ubenedictus(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: @chukwudi44,I thought by now you and Ubenedictus must have renounce catholism,but I'm surprised you still defending it.
i just saw this, i've gat to tell ya dear friend, my commitment to the truth of the gospel and my love for seeking that truth won't let me renounce catholicism, now more that ever my dear friend i'm more commited to that truth. So God help me!
U didnt conclude d last thread we had on the immaculate conception and the full import of the word "kecharitomene"
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by BasseyJ(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tariqh: dy there dy jonse ur sef tinkin u dy worship jesus.......una dey madt sef all dis xtians.......Jesus my ass. Mtschwww
ok, thats your opinion
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
bro and sister, i'm not trying to scare anyone with my posting, but to help those that think they have stand not to fall.
you might b doing things you dont know is sin, everythings i said are already in the bible.
many in hell 2day work so hard but just little thing lead them to hell.
pls i cant stop dis posting, so that you wont deny of not hearing them on d judgement day

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by OsunOriginal: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Karleb: Thank u jare op,well as for me i never believe those demonic pix to be Jesus because mere luking at those pix most of them resemble female, however my advise 2 d catholic churches is dat dey should stop worshiping idols and focus on Jesus who is d author and finisher of our faith, Beside d Lord has commanded us nt 2 bow down 4 any image i see no reason y we should bow down 4 image because a label has been attached 2 it.

The Catholic churches are worshipping idol while the pentecostals are chasing posperity though claiming to be worshipping Jesus. Tell me which of this should make sense to a normal person. Where is God in all these? Or is Jesus your God?
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
if you died in sin today, there will be no second chance.
this might be your last chance, he that has being saved, rise for the salvation of others.
that's what im doing.
Jesus is d way, truth and life, holy spirit will always tell u when tinz r not right
if u r confused about what i ve been posting,
pls u need to pray for the holy sprt, i dnt think u...
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Ubenedictus(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
highyo: We have been brainwashed from the very beginning. There are so many facts to prove that this image is not Jesus Christ but a fallen angel.
Fact 1
Jesus was a jew, and jews don’t wear long hair
Fact 2
It is a disgrace for a Man to wear Long Hair (1st Cor 11:14)
Fact 3
It is forbidden to depict God in the arts made to look like Mortal Man (Rom 1:23)
i.e. No draw god for paper or calve am at all. Abi you no get respect?
Fact 4
Thou shall not make thee any graven image or any likeness of anything in heaven
(B)
Now look at the attached image, why are all these images has the same hand gestures
This hand sign is known as Ardha pataka mudra, used by the gods. It is generally known as ardha pataka.
You can browse google to confirm for yourself

Can anyone tell us the year they invented camera?
And what kind of camera did they used to snap him when he was alive thousands years ago?
You have all being brain washed.
Many churches use this image as a symbol of Christ in their churches today. But believe me or not, you are hanging a demon in your churches or houses. Even if you are not the one who drew it, you have supported those that drew it, that is why you have it in your home and churches.
Do not be deceived by its outer appearance. THIS IS NOT JESUS
I know many of you will have hard time believing this as you have always been. You are angry, offended, and confused
FIGHT THAT HYPNOTIC SPELL IN YOUR MIND AND WRESTLE IT WITH THE TRUTH. BE AWAKENED, FREE YOUR MIND
The wounded heart
They remove human heart to serve the gods called QUETZALCOAT. So the so called Jesus is not Jesus but Quetzalcoast gods

and the images of nero can still be found yet there was no pic of nero, pipo wu saw him told those wu didnt and today we still gat icons.

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Caseless: 6:04am On Nov 24, 2012
advocate666:

How is it off topic?
Godless-dude, the topic is about jesus' image and not about mary's look.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by God2man(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2012
@higyo is doing a great Job on this forum, God bless you.

And i say thank you very much.

God2man.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by lepasharon(f): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2012
nice post op
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by honeric01(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
monalicious: I have never heard where queen of heaven was mentioned in the bible,and ur bible quotation is also false.jer 7:19 says Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the Lord. “ Do they not provoke themselves, to the shame of their own faces?”No place where queen of heaven was mentioned.get ur facts right,and stop being a tool for confusion,or unnecessary arguments.

Na Torah you read before or Quran?
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by AtheistD(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mcdonelldouglas: d guy is absolutly right. I ripped of dat so called Jesus picture off my wall after discovering him throwing up a satanic hand symbol of bathomet. Catholics open ur eyz.

Really? I think all Xtians and muslims need to open your eyes. Arguing over a non existent deity.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by plappville(f): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
chukwudi44:

So you do not understand what paintings are all about?people saw him while he was on earth and made artistic impressions of him on painting.not to forget the case of veronica who wiped his face and instantly his face was imprinted on her veil

This is not true, and what potion of the scripture did you get that from?
The ten commandment would have been broken with your claim. The ten commandment was obeyed hence no paint work was done
for any righteous figures in the Scripture. There were images in currencies but never was there picture Jesus made.

Besides, when the Pharisees asked Christ if they should pay taxes to Caesar: He said, "Who's inscription does the coin bear?" (Mark 12:17)
Certainly, there was the face/head of Tiberius, As it was His period of rule as emperor.
This denarius featuring Tiberius on the obverse and his mother Livia on the reverse, would have been the coin Jesus held up in His speech.
It was the only type of denarius in circulation throughout Jesus’ adult life.

This shows there have had good goldsmiths and artists then, But none of them had pictures of Gods prophets.
It was scripturally prohibited. So where does the church got thier "Jesus picture" from is an uneding question.

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by plappville(f): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
obisage: this is the biggest eye opener i have ever come across. i was born a catholic, but when i started asking many questions about there believes and Doctrines, i have no choices but to leave,
I everly know that God does not support the use of Image to whoship in woshipping Him.
but am happy i know the truth now.

John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by ijawkid(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
plappville:

The ten commandment would have been broken with your claim. The ten commandment was obeyed hence no paint work was done
for any righteous figures in the Scripture. There were images in currencies but never was there picture Jesus made.

Besides, when the Pharisees asked Christ if they should pay taxes to Caesar: He said, "Who's inscription does the coin bear?" (Mark 12:17)
Certainly, there was the face/head of Tiberius, As it was His period of rule as emperor.
This denarius featuring Tiberius on the obverse and his mother Livia on the reverse, would have been the coin Jesus held up in His speech.

This shows there have had good goldsmiths and artists then, But none of them had pictures of Gods prophets.
It was scripturally prohibited. So where does the church got thier "Jesus picture" from is an uneding question.

All this truths you wrote down would never penetrate the ears of catholics....they are hell bent on worshipping images ...............
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by ijawkid(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
plappville:

All this truths you wrote down would never penetrate the ears of catholics....they are hell bent on worshipping images ...............
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2012
Religion is a disease
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by AtheistD(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2012
diluminati: Religion is a disease

Some. Not all.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by perilioustime: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
truely we need to get rid of abormination before it get rid of us
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
2 million: @op...and now u r begining 2 scare me
in what way?
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Some christains hate catholic doctrines, but will still not do away with their festival. Christmas and Easther
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
plappville:

even the picture never even look artistic but very real. And what still baffle my mind is that, when this picture was introduced, I dont think we have colour camera then. But this so called jesus image was even as clean and sharp like a picture taken by this 21st century camera. How come?
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by honeric01(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2013
highyo: Some christains hate catholic doctrines, but will still not do away with their festival. Christmas and Easther
most christians just cant do without the jolly jolly xmas brings but i don't think Easter is bad because its scriptural or am i wrong?
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by JonesK: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2013
highyo:
even the picture never even look artistic but very real. And what still baffle my mind is that, when this picture was introduced, I dont think we have colour camera then. But this so called jesus image was even as clean and sharp like a picture taken by this 21st century camera. How come?
They were paintings before they were changed into pictures as technology advanced. So stop looking for 'colour cameras'.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Free thinking is the way. All religions of the world are big jokes, but islam is a dangerous one. Stay safe.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=highyo post=13077109]The Queen of heaven as recorded in book of Jer 7:19 is a fallen angel, It is called many names
Ishtar
Diana
Quanyin
Artemis
Cybele
anahita
it is commonly known as the moon goddess and represented by the crescent moon symbol, kindly observe the crescent moon that appear in all her images
But why do catholic call Mary queen of heaven? Does any references shows that mary queen of heaven in the bible?
Why is she standing on dragon serpents?
Why is she standing on crescent moon?
Watch out.
you are still alive now so you can still repent and turn back to god before it will be too late
God is the only King of king and Lord of lords
Jesus is the only way, the truth and light
shocked shocked :oshine your eyes, and dont be brainwashed

[/quote
The Protestant understanding of God is that of a selfish God who refuses to share His glory and splendour with His creatures. Big error. The Catholic understanding of God is that of a benevolent God who not only shares His glory with His people but who actually became one with us when he became Man. So yes the Virgin Mary is Queen of Heaven because her Divine Son is King. She is Gebirah just like the Queen Mothers of the Old Testament and she has absolutely nothing to do with your Ishtar. By the way do you know that the name Mary means Lady which is the feminine version of the word Lord. Ad Jesum per Maryam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted On An Outing With His Son Abroad. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.