Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! (3593 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by intrepid: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2012
This issue of virginity hits different cords in different peoples' hearts...A man who just got married last 3 months has gone to "thank and celebrate" with his wife's family,his family and his own close friends because he discovered that his 28 year old wife was a virgin! Any uninformed visitor would think it was a minor marriage(though they didnt make it public) ceremony in their family house as enough drinks and food were in abundance...According to the 35 year old architect who also has a growing and successful business in Abuja,he was suprised and overjoyed to see such a beautiful woman who passed tru a university and at her age still maintaining her virginity.IT portrayed a strong will and showed also that she was a good woman and could be trusted....He also told the parents that it wasnt just the virginity issue but the character of the lady that made him to organise such a party! The guy said that he too was a virgin up to that point(35 years) and was very happy that he found someone who had same beliefs like him.And the lady confirmed it (I dont know how o).The man believed that her wife's parents were instrumental to the girl's determination and good character....hence his idea to come encourage and thank them.

Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2012
wow wow wow...
I love this!!

It calls for a BIG celebration!
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by kokoA(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2012
hmmm..!! na wah oo. I follow you thank God oo my brother. God wey do your own for you go do our own for us too oo.. hmm.. these days wey to fing 14yrs old virgin sef hard. I follow you thank God o. where the parry at? grin
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by ITbomb(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2012
Can a baby come out smoothly from those tight holes?
#JUSTTHINKING
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2012
He must be a very happy man,and kudos to the woman...'He told the parents that it was not only the virginity issue but also the character of the lady that made him throw a party'...the bolded is the main ishh,without it,there wouldn't be any party.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by jmoore(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2012
binger: He must be a very happy man,and kudos to the woman...'He told the parents that it was not only the virginity issue but also the character of the lady that made him throw a party'...the bolded is the main ishh,without it,there wouldn't be any party.

It is combination of both according to him virgin + good character, that is the honey!!
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2012
Poster, this story looks like my sis tale. Same month interval but different location.
Anyway, am happy for the guy jare. Such is rare these days
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by lolaluv1(f): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2012
Lovely!gringrin
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by BarryX(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2012
It calls for serious celebration my brother, Ɣøû are a hell of a lucky dude if ONLY the virginity is well spiced with some yummy character and flavoured with intelligence. Then you are home and free and according to the grammatical juggernaut, Patrick Obahiagbon" Ɣøû can be a MARRIAGE ALLELUJA BOY"
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by ITbomb(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
BarryX: if ONLY the virginity is well spiced with some yummy character and flavoured with intelligence.
The problem be say, the virgins wey dey around especially in nairaland dey very wantobulous, the only thing they can offer is the blood apart from that character=0, appearance=apology, intelligence= cry [makes me cry].
Virgin with brain in Nigeria is an endangered specie, that is why when you see one, you throw a party.
That is why most virgins have no party when disvirgined, cos the disvirginer was disappointed.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Rocktation(f): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by salam001(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
ITbomb: Can a baby come out smoothly from those tight holes?
#JUSTTHINKING
oscof,IT CAN
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by intrepid: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
kokoA: hmmm..!! na wah oo. I follow you thank God oo my brother. God wey do your own for you go do our own for us too oo.. hmm.. these days wey to fing 14yrs old virgin sef hard. I follow you thank God o. where the parry at? grin
Girls dont disvirgin themselves.Its men that mess them up,and THESE ARE OUR FUTURE WIVES for crying out loud.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
After massaging and touching themselves they still claim to be virgin tongue

Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by intrepid: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
kokoA: hmmm..!! na wah oo. I follow you thank God oo my brother. God wey do your own for you go do our own for us too oo.. hmm.. these days wey to fing 14yrs old virgin sef hard. I follow you thank God o. where the parry at? grin
thank God o
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Sijo01(f): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Is the lady's name Onila?

Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by ITbomb(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sijo01: Is the lady's name Onila?
The lady in question is 28.
I doubt whether Onila would last till 28
and even if she last, there will be no party for her cos the lady in question did not go about telling every tom that she is a virgin. she took the hubby by surprise. and also, Onila may not have the brain and intelligence of that virtuous lady.
When someone goes about vainiburating about something, know that she want to give it away and therefore looking for the highest bidder.

Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mtcheeeeew and so who know d effort it took for him to clear out the cub webs there undecided
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by maclatunji: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
I don't blame the man. I don't know about throwing a party sha... how about buying her and maybe her parents something nice?
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by tpia1: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
wedding and honeymoon is different from marriage though.

but good for him.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by lucabrasi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
intrepid: This issue of virginity hits different cords in different peoples' hearts...A man who just got married last 3 months has gone to "thank and celebrate" with his wife's family,his family and his own close friends because he discovered that his 28 year old wife was a virgin! Any uninformed visitor would think it was a minor marriage(though they didnt make it public) ceremony in their family house as enough drinks and food were in abundance...According to the 35 year old architect who also has a growing and successful business in Abuja,he was suprised and overjoyed to see such a beautiful woman who passed tru a university and at her age still maintaining her virginity.IT portrayed a strong will and showed also that she was a good woman and could be trusted....He also told the parents that it wasnt just the virginity issue but the character of the lady that made him to organise such a party! The guy said that he too was a virgin up to that point(35 years) and was very happy that he found someone who had same beliefs like him.And the lady confirmed it (I dont know how o).The man believed that her wife's parents were instrumental to the girl's determination and good character....hence his idea to come encourage and thank them.
she might very well be but at the same time i hope the man has not entered emergency one chance..there are cosmetic surgical procedures that will re attach the hymen making a woman who has even had a child virgin and covered down there..most Asians(indians and pakistanis) who have been sleeping around this procedure is very common and popular amongst them because they take virginity very serious in their community

Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by DonTonero: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
this poster can lie ooooooooo the gal is 28 and the man 35 na waoooo who is deceiving who here the man or the lady.i may believe the lady sha to some extent but the man nooooo cos all those discharge for bathroom and he stil claims virgin naa waa ooo abeg you people should stop fabricating stories here joor.

Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by dothis91: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
cheesy chai....i lik dis thing suspicious nd bogous
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
how many non-virgins have so bn celebrated?
d greatest value n virtue a lady should posses is to remain 'unplucked' till she finds her destined man
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by AdeniyiA(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
really worth celebrating,'incomplete' girls/ladies command little respect from me, having got themselves involved in potentially spiritual damaging endeavour of vanity which has no tangible or worthwhile gains as a result of yielding to the lust of the flesh n lack of self control -such ladies rarely bcome d Prov. 31 TYPE
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
ITbomb:
The lady in question is 28.
I doubt whether Onila would last till 28
and even if she last, there will be no party for her cos the lady in question did not go about telling every tom that she is a virgin. she took the hubby by surprise. and also, Onila may not have the brain and intelligence of that virtuous lady.
When someone goes about vainiburating about something, know that she want to give it away and therefore looking for the highest bidder.
Only if she had it in the first place.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
There is nothing special about marrying a virgin undecided
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
maclatunji: I don't blame the man. I don't know about throwing a party sha... how about buying her and maybe her parents something nice?

Yea, I think that's a bit too much. I wouldn't want anyone putting my business out there like that. If we're going to celebrate, it should be between me and him, there's no need to invite friends or family. undecided
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Definitely worth celebrating. Authentic tear rubber wife.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by adewasco2k(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
my wife will celebrate me wink
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by intrepid: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Vikin: After massaging and touching themselves they still claim to be virgin tongue
Sharrraaaaaap you think everybody na you? Maybe you dropped yours at 12 and for 10kobo sweet...anyways there is wat is called secondary virginity.you can do that if you care.NOT TOO LATE 4 YOU.
Re: Husband Celebrates Bride's Virginity! by intrepid: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2012
DonTonero: this poster can lie ooooooooo the gal is 28 and the man 35 na waoooo who is deceiving who here the man or the lady.i may believe the lady sha to some extent but the man nooooo cos all those discharge for bathroom and he stil claims virgin naa waa ooo abeg you people should stop fabricating stories here joor.
na wao for some ppl on NL o....So when and where did you read that nocturnal emission or wet dreams is tantamount to sex?YOu shoul not come here to type O.P out of jealousy,ok.If you meant mastubation,how did you know that he did it? Or are you doubting his virginity at 35? There are virgins at 38 for your info and i know them.

The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4 / I Saw A Shooting Star and my wish come to pass