Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria (3558 Views)

16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / The Pains Of A Busty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2015
I have heard people, especially guys saying they want or appreciate independent women. Many guys on this forum, even those that are not yet independent, those that still eat "mama thank you" rant everyday about how they want independent ladies after they must have fallen victims to the romantic smartness of some girls in town. The fact is that they would never rant about wanting independent ladies if they have had their ways all the time they made attempts to have sex with a woman. They probably have fallen victims because they have been too eager for sex as if their life depended on it! If they have had their way, immaturity would have pushed them to broadcast to their friends and anyone that cared to listen how they have slept with one lady or the other. Immaturity indeed!!!

Same you that want independent ladies go ahead all the time to criticize and paint them in bad light!

*She sits in your friend's car and you say she likes men that own cars but when she works hard and buys a car, you call her a prostitute! Isn't that pure foolishness mixed with jealousy?

*If she is taken to an eatery for outing, you call her a glutton that "long throat" for ice-cream, fried rice and the rest but when she pops in and order for these things to enjoy on her own, you go ahead to call her a runs girl that's waiting for a client at the eatery! Guys use your sense! Don't let incivility get the better part of you!

*She wants to free herself from the numerous gossips about her not being married by Olofofos and she decides to hang out with the girls and have fun, then you start calling her a lesbian!!!

*If she comes to your house to stay, before we go know, you go start to treat her like rag. Now, she rents her own flat to live happily and you accuse her of giving men easy access to sleep with her! Na make she go stay on top your papa roof you want?

*When you see her bills being taken care of by someone, no matter how little they are, you label her as a "romantic criminal" and charges her to that little law court located in your little mind. You also label the other guy and call him a mugu. That's alright. Now, when you see her paying her bills herself, you call her a runs girl who collects from different men! No, she go come beg you everyday for food and money na!!!

*If she asks for money, it's problem. If she doesn't ask, that is still a problem because they would say she gets from sugar daddies!

*She works hard and buy herself expensive electronic gadgets and ever since then, you have been having sleepless nights! Chai! Brother Jide, na your money kill am? Why not allow independent women to enjoy their lives?

It still baffles me how lots of dependent guys want independent ladies in Nigeria! Be independent first and see how it is before you criticize ladies that are already independent! Adumadu body no dey pay!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by iPopAlomo(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Brother Jide do you strong thing... grin

4 Likes

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Brother Jide do you strong thing... grin
Don't know what you are talking about
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Ionkidiz(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2015
cool
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by CaroLyner(f): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2015
nothing you do would ever satisfy them.
just do you.be yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by vani86: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2015
this post is baseless and very insignificant.

i dont know the type of guys you hang around with, that made you think that's how guys think.

upgrade to matured dudes with an exposed mind, hopefully your mentality will change

#only kids think as you pointed out, and i think you are one.

4 Likes

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by flylykace: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2015
Peaceful protest from an experienced independent op
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2015
The phrase "Independent Lady" is the biggest fallacious phrase of the 20th and 21st century. It goes against the natural order in which Mama Nature has presented unto man. The woman as a living organism was created with certain emotional and intellectual barriers that have required them to seek and want a male. A woman Naturally wants a man above her social strata that will provide her food , protection and emotional support (These may differ in the 21st century). No woman was created to be independent, equal to a man, strong . A deviation from this Natural order of things has caused all the moral chaos in the world today.

3 Likes

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2015
vani86:
this post is baseless and very insignificant.

i dont know the type of guys you hang around with, that made you think that's how guys think.

upgrade to matured dudes with an exposed mind, hopefully your mentality will change

#only kids think as you pointed out, and i think you are one.
See how you just sold yourself out as a kid! cool
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2015
trekking to your place of work amidst fuel scarcity and decide not to accept lifts from a dude, NOW THATS INDEPENDENT !

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by cyprus000: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2015
[size=13pt]
What a fallacious and unfounded allegation filled with prejudice.

If you have a decent job. Which right thinking person will call you runs girl.

How many female bankers,entrepreneur,trader's,hair stylist etc have you seen called runs girl.

Runs girl no need international I.D to detect. If you are a runs girl you are a runs girl.

You can not have questionable source of income. Even your mama and papa no know wetin you dey do.
You dey house everyday,but you go buy things wey dey 20times above ur means.

Nobody need jesus to tell am say you be runs girl.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
The phrase "Independent Lady" is the biggest fallacious phrase of the 20th and 21st century. It goes against the natural order in which Mama Nature has presented unto man. The woman as a living organism was created with certain emotional and intellectual barriers that have required them to seek and want a male. A woman Naturally wants a man above her social strata that will provide her food , protection and emotional support (These may differ in the 21st century). No woman was created to be independent, equal to a man, strong . A deviation from this Natural order of things has caused all the moral chaos in the world today.
You lied! There's no empirical evidence or proof to back your statements! It is still your likes that would call her gold digger when she requests for things! Smh!
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] What a fallacious and unfounded allegation filled with prejudice.
[/size]
So you think?
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
trekking to your place of work amidst fuel scarcity and decide not to accept lifts from a dude, NOW THATS INDEPENDENT !
Wrong dude! wink
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by hertz9te(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2015
the few bad egg Ladies spoilt the whole basket........
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2015
Op, are you describing what you go through as an independent lady ?
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2015
flylykace:
Peaceful protest from an experienced independent op
That's what you feel?
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by misspicy(f): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2015
It still baffles me how lots of dependent
guys want independent ladies in Nigeria!
Be independent first and see how it is
before you criticize ladies that are already
independent! Adumadu body no dey
pay!!!

i find humour in all part of this writeup OP but this part got me ROTFL.......like what the heck?
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2015
vislabraye:
Op, are you describing what you go through as an independent lady ?
I'm not personal about that.
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2015
CaroLyner:
nothing you do would ever satisfy them. just do you.be yourself
True you have said cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
You lied! There's no empirical evidence or proof to back your statements! It is still your likes that would call her gold digger when she requests for things! Smh!
As a Traditional Man, operating under the Auspices of Natural order. First of all, I dont believe in the term "Gold digger". In the the olden day Greece, the beautiful daughters at the feet of mount olympus were attracted to warriors; being a warrior was a noble path. As a woman with a warrior husband, your protection and place in the society was guaranteed. Now in the 21st century, the same pattern still follows, but instead of warriors, men of vast wealth and political power are the modern day "warriors", and still yet, women are greatly attracted to men of this calibre. My point is , Man , woman , and every organism on the planet has followed the same cycle of passage, evolution, sociological, and cultural changes may havr have brought about slight alterations, but the path still stands. A Man is the head of a woman, and the spiritual being(God) is the head of Man.
NB: any man who complains about a woman being a gold digger is either not rich as he claims to be or is just being llike the proverbial miser, "MIDAS".

3 Likes

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by faray: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2015
End time story for the gods
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Kingsasian(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2015
The Op is right. I still remember when Linda Ikeji posted on her blog how she struggled from poverty to where she is right now and I was amazed at the stupidity of idiots saying that she is lying and that she got to where she is today by sleeping with top politicians and business moguls. Same with other notable women and female celebrities. The brains of most of the guys in this country needs to be formatted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by misspicy(f): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy cheesy
kikikikikikiki grin
i wish i knew ur other moniker
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by misspicy(f): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

As a Traditional Man, operating under the Auspices of Natural order. First of all, I dont believe in the term "Gold digger". In the the olden day Greece, the beautiful daughters at the feet of mount olympus were attracted to warriors; being a warrior was a noble path. As a woman with a warrior husband, your protection and place in the society was guaranteed. Now in the 21st century, the same pattern still follows, but instead of warriors, men of vast wealth and political power are the modern day "warriors", and still yet, women are greatly attracted to men of this calibre. My point is , Man , woman , and every organism on the planet has followed the same cycle of passage, evolution, sociological, and cultural changes may havr have brought about slight alterations, but the path still stands. A Man is the head of a woman, and the spiritual being(God) is the head of Man.
NB: any man who complains about a woman being a gold digger is either not rich as he claims to be or is just being llike the proverbial miser, "MIDAS".

gringringrin.....tell this to nairaland association of broke niggaz....kikikikikikuki cheesy
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:
kikikikikikiki grin
i wish i knew ur other moniker
Which other moniker? grin
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Which other moniker? grin
grin wink
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by vani86: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
See how you just sold yourself out as a kid! cool

and this is your best come back, lmao, let me laugh in cantonese.

my dear, rid yourself of the immatured, slow minded people you hang around with, that made you create a dumb thread thinking its a smart thread

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

gringringrin.....tell this to nairaland association of broke niggaz....kikikikikikuki cheesy
I wanted to say that before you did! grin
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2015
misspicy:

I never Knew such association exists sad
Re: The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2015
vani86:

and this is your best come back, lmao, let me laugh in cantonese.

my dear, rid yourself of the immatured, slow minded people you hang around with, that made you create a dumb thread thinking its a smart thread
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would U Slap Ur Ex For $10,000,000 / Ladies Beer Palour / Counter Thrend: 5 Things Guys Fail To Observe When They Meet A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.