Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work (11540 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
Boomark:

2Cor 11:13-14

13 For such are false
apostles, deceitful
workers, transforming
themselves into the
apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for
Satan himself is
transformed into an
angel of light.

satan can quote the scriptures more than you do and can use of it well more than you are doing now.

He shall cunningly make his followers believe he is for Christ so that when he brings up iniquity, they will certainly not know it.

I know such trick. No matter how long it takes, you will shine the light and bring forth darkness when you have already captured them.

All this man is saying is that the temptation of Christ by satan, the quote and the warnings in the bible makes no meaning cos they are all staged.

This will certainly gladden the hearts of atheists and make them laugh from ear to ear. Not knowing that the angel of darkness is at work.

guy, did you write all this?

Well, how right you are!

The guy is an abuse to scripture.

Internet has prevented us From knowing the sort of persons we are talking to.

Thanks.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ubenedictus: have u ever thought y did God not distroy satan after his fall? The simple reason is tht satan has a purpose, God cant tempt nor be tempted satan is d instrument God uses to punish d unjust and test the just! Even as satan hate God and Gods children he still has a purpose in ur salvation. Ur true worth is reveal wen gold "passes thru fire". This isn't had to undastand.

God did not destroy satan immediate to give room for all thecontrasting statement/challenges that was made in Eden.

To give satan an opurtunity to proof that man disobedience to God will result in a better situation than being obedient.

With the failures we have seen so far, it is obvious that satan has fail in all his utterances that Adam is better off listening to him instead.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Ubenedictus: i thought u will say this first point God isnt d author of evil he doesnt evem associate with evil ps 5:4

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil

amos 3 vs 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

everything i quoted above is from the bible. you do err not knowing scriptures.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 27, 2012
truthislight:

God did not destroy satan immediate to give room for all thecontrasting statement/challenges that was made in Eden.

To give satan an opurtunity to proof that man disobedience to God will result in a better situation than being obedient.

With the failures we have seen so far, it is obvious that satan has fail in all his utterances that Adam is better off listening to him instead.
which kind english language be this ? did you graduate from kindergarten school ? lol. you sound r-etarded. no wonder you cant understand scriptures.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by BigBashiru: 4:09am On Nov 27, 2012
God and Satan are their quietly minding their business and una de find their trouble for forum. nuff said.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by BigBashiru: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Why do you care if God and Satan work together - is it ur business?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by truthislight: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: which kind english language be this ? did you graduate from kindergarten school ? lol. you sound r-etarded. no wonder you cant understand scriptures.

thank you.

"By their fruit ye shall know those men"

3 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777:

JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
PROVERBS 1 VS 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh

YOU ERR NOT KNOWING THESE SCRIPTURES BOOKMARK. YOU ARE A SCRIPTURAL ILLITERATE

You err not knowing what Christ taught us. You are still in the days of animal sacrifice. Tooth for tooth. You still do them? Why are you a Christian if you are one.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ERR.
JOB 26 VS 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent <<<< LORD FORMED SATAN. ITS THERE IN THE BIBLE. LEARN TO READ IT SOMETIMES.

You err in understanding.

Read ezekiel 28. Then you will know who lucifer is and stop misleading people.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2012
@Buzugee, this topic again

Well, I like the way you used scripture to explain scripture before arriving at your conclusion that 'God and Satan work together'. However, I find it very difficult to agree with your statement. Just because God allows Satan to tempt us some times doesn't mean that he (Satan) works for God! Satan as you know is a disobedient angel of God, he used to be called Lucifer when he was perfect but failed God because of his pride & was cast out of the abode of God!

Isaiah 14:12-13 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isaiah 14:14-15 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Scriptures says, the Lord is a man of war (Exodus 15:3); it doesn't necessarily mean that He (the Lord) cannot destroy or doesn't have his own weapons of war! When Michael the Arch angel was disputing with Satan over the body of Moses, whose power did he used? If Satan and God work together, he (Satan) wouldn't have had disputes with Michael over Moses' body since he knows Michael is an angel of God and works for God too! But he wanted Michael to let him have the body (for whatever reason); that alone shows that he is not obedient to God. Can a Kingdom be divided against itself and yet stand? ([url=bible.cc/matthew/12-25.htm]Matthew 12:25[/url])

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Isaiah 42:13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

If you observe very well, you'll find out that Satan doesn't lurk around sinners because he knows they are his; he simply attach them with a legion of demons to control their activities, then he goes after believers & dedicated children of God. He always lurk around the children of God, so he can find faults in them and accuse them before God to allow him tempt them. That is why he is known as an accuser of the saints.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

The blood of Jesus freed us from bondage, gave us grace and reconcile us to God; that way, Satan finds it very difficult to accuse us and get away with it like he did in the case of Job. That was why Jesus taught His deciples how to say the Lord's prayer and ask the Lord not to lead them into temptations but deliver them from evil. That prayer alone neutralises Satan's plans of accusing us before God so that he would be allowed to tempt us. Apostle Paul also added that, as Christians, we should pray always!

1Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

If Satan & God work together, Jesus wouldn't have been tempted to disobey God; he tried several times but failed, he even possessed & manipualted Peter to tempt Jesus so as to alter God's prophecy but failed.

In conclusion, I'll say breaking down the scripture is like solving a mathematical equation or networking, one can solve it to a particular level correctly, but once you miss a step, you'll arrive at the wrong answer; so is interpreting scripture with scripture, once you miss one step the final answer will be wrong! I'm not saying your interpretations are wrong but I'm sure your answer is! Because Satan is an arch enemy of God, they are not friends and never will they be!

He who loves sin is an enemy of the Most High! Satan's work is Sin, I think that gives us the final answer.

Psalms 5:4 For thou [art] not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by UjSizzle(f): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Ubenedictus: have u ever thought y did God not distroy satan after his fall? The simple reason is tht satan has a purpose, God cant tempt nor be tempted satan is d instrument God uses to punish d unjust and test the just! Even as satan hate God and Gods children he still has a purpose in ur salvation. Ur true worth is reveal wen gold "passes thru fire". This isn't hard to undastand.

God does not associate himself with evil. Satan is the ruler of this present world, it is absolutely impossible for a man not to face temptation; Jesus did n that's why everyday u say the Lord's prayer. IMO every fire of affliction you pass through is every temptation to ur faith that u face daily, but keeping ur hope in God without wavering ensures u come out as gold. Tho Obadiah is yet to explain the complemting r/ship btwn d devil n God...wat does Satan get in return? Lost souls? Even when it's not our Fathers will that any should perish??

Abeg I'm unsubscribing biko

4 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: This all makes sense now,purified by afflictions.. hmmm.. i guess the family who went to church and had their only child blown away by boko-bombs was just God purifying with afflication, even though he blessed them just 2 weeks after 5 years of praying for a child. hhmmm. carry on

Thank you!

He erred not knowing what Job 4:7 means. Ps 37:9 would have helped him.

The thin line of deceit has be blown. We are in the last days.

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2012
truthislight:

o! You also saw it?

good for you.

Yes bro.
My radar is very attentive.

I only SMH for my brother ubenedictus.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2012
truthislight:

thank you.

"By their fruit ye shall know those men"
YOU CALL ME SATAN TWICE AND AN ABUSER OF SCRIPTURE AND ALL KINDS OF INSULTS, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY 'BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM' ? ? YOU STARTED THE RUDENESS. ANYWAY I APOLOGIZE. HOWEVER IT IS SCRIPTURAL TO RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO TROUBLE US, WHICH YOU DID

2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; <<< PERMISSION FOR THE PROPHETS TO DISH OUT WHAT THEY RECEIVE wink
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2012
BigBashiru: Why do you care if God and Satan work together - is it ur business?
REVELATION 1 VS 3 Blessed is he that readeth,

2 TIMOTHY 2 VS 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God

JOHN 7 VS 38 He that believes on me, as the scripture has said, out of his heart shall flow rivers of living water << YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN HIM AS SCRIPTURE HAS DESCRIBED. WITHOUT KNOWING THE POTENCY AND HOW THE LORD RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO ARE REBELLIOUS THROUGH SATAN, YOU WILL NOT FEAR HIM ENOUGH TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Boomark:

You err not knowing what Christ taught us. You are still in the days of animal sacrifice. Tooth for tooth. You still do them? Why are you a Christian if you are one.
2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; <<<< NEW TESTAMENT >>>> TOOTH FOR TOOTH <<< THIS FOR THE PROPHETS THOUGH
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2012
Boomark:

You err in understanding.

Read ezekiel 28. Then you will know who lucifer is and stop misleading people.

YOU NEED TO START READING YOUR BIBLE AGAIN. 'LUCIFER' IS A TITLE. IT MEANS ' MORNING LIGHT' OR ' TORCH BEARER'. IT IS A TITLE FOR WHOMEVER IS RUNNING THE EARTH. IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHRIST TELLS YOU WHEN HE GAINS CONTROL OF THE EARTH HE WILL BE THE NEW LUCIFER. IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 14, SCRIPTURE TELLS YOU THAT LUCIFER IS AN ESTABLISHED LEADING COUNTRY ( GOVT ) ON EARTH
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2012
uj_sizzle:

God does not associate himself with evil. Satan is the ruler of this present world, it is absolutely impossible for a man not to face temptation; Jesus did n that's why everyday u say the Lord's prayer. IMO every fire of affliction you pass through is every temptation to ur faith that u face daily, but keeping ur hope in God without wavering ensures u come out as gold. Tho Obadiah is yet to explain the complemting r/ship btwn d devil n God...wat does Satan get in return? Lost souls? Even when it's not our Fathers will that any should perish??

proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil

amos 3 vs 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things <<< UJ_SIZZLE, YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. HOPE YOU CAN SEE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS. WHAT IS IN IT FOR SATAN ? <<<< FUNNY QUESTION. THERE IS NOT A MAN AROUND CALLED SATAN. SATAN IS NOT SOMEONES NAME. IT IS A TITLE. IT MEANS 'ADVERSARY'. JESUS ONCE TOLD PETER TO 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN' WHEN HE WAS OPPOSING CHRIST. HE WAS BEEN AN ADVERSARY.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2012
Boomark:

Thank you!

He erred not knowing what Job 4:7 means. Ps 37:9 would have helped him.

The thin line of deceit has be blown. We are in the last days.

ARE YOU ON OGOGORO ? LOL JOB 4 VS 7 AND PSALMS 37 VS 9 COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER. ISNT THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ? THAT NO INNOCENT PERSON DIES ?

JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off

PSALMS 37 VS 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth <<< SAYING THE SAME THING.

WHEN I LIKE PEOPLES COMMENT SOMETIMES LIKE THIS ONE, ITS NOT BECAUSE YOU MADE A POINT. ITS SO YOU CAN COME BACK AND READ THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS LOLZ
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2012
Boomark:

Yes bro.
My radar is very attentive.

I only SMH for my brother ubenedictus.
WHAT IS IT YOU GUYS ARE SEEING ? IF YOU THINK I AM ADVOCATE666 THEN YOU ARE SORELY MISTAKING. I HAVE 2 IDS ON NAIRALAND. BUZUGEE AND OBADIAH777.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777:

amos 3 vs 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things <<< UJ_SIZZLE, YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. HOPE YOU CAN SEE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS. WHAT IS IN IT FOR SATAN ? <<<< FUNNY QUESTION. THERE IS NOT A MAN AROUND CALLED SATAN. SATAN IS NOT SOMEONES NAME. IT IS A TITLE. IT MEANS 'ADVERSARY'. JESUS ONCE TOLD PETER TO 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN' WHEN HE WAS OPPOSING CHRIST. HE WAS BEEN AN ADVERSARY.

Mr. Man, what is the difference between doing evil and sin? I want to know that. Thank you
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2012
doubleDx:

Mr. Man, what is the difference between doing evil and sin? I want to know that. Thank you
THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME CHIEF DOUBLEDX HOWEVER RECOMPENSE EVIL IS RIGHTEOUS. SCRIPTURE SAYS THE LORD WAGES WAR RIGHTEOUSLY.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; <<<< NEW TESTAMENT >>>> TOOTH FOR TOOTH <<< THIS FOR THE PROPHETS THOUGH

Animal sacrifices nko? Do you still do them?

So God is recompensating you with the death of innocent children around the world and that's why you pop champagne? I see.

What tribulations did the children give you?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Boomark:

Animal sacrifices nko? Do you still do them?

So God is recompensating you with the[b] death of innocent children[/b] around the world and that's why you pop champagne? I see.

What tribulations did the children give you?
ANIMAL SACRIFICES ? NO

AND I REPEAT, NO ONE WHO DIES IS INNOCENT. THOSE SPIRITS IN THOSE CHILDREN ARE ANCIENT SPIRITS. SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH MAN. YOU ARE CARNAL. YOU LOOK AT THE SHELL COVERING WHICH IS THE BODY. THE LORD DEALS WITH SPIRITS. THE SPIRIT IN THAT CHILD IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: YOU NEED TO START READING YOUR BIBLE AGAIN. 'LUCIFER' IS A TITLE. IT MEANS ' MORNING LIGHT' OR ' TORCH BEARER'. IT IS A TITLE FOR WHOMEVER IS RUNNING THE EARTH. IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHRIST TELLS YOU WHEN HE GAINS CONTROL OF THE EARTH HE WILL BE THE NEW LUCIFER. IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH CHAPTER 14, SCRIPTURE TELLS YOU THAT LUCIFER IS AN ESTABLISHED LEADING COUNTRY ( GOVT ) ON EARTH

You need to start understanding what read.

Did God create him as satan(the adversary) or as lucifer(the torch bearer)?
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by ijawkid(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: ANIMAL SACRIFICES ? NO

AND I REPEAT, NO ONE WHO DIES IS INNOCENT. THOSE SPIRITS IN THOSE CHILDREN ARE ANCIENT SPIRITS. SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH MAN. YOU ARE CARNAL. YOU LOOK AT THE SHELL COVERING WHICH IS THE BODY. THE LORD DEALS WITH SPIRITS. THE SPIRIT IN THAT CHILD IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD.

Buzugee the root of your problem on this topic is re-incarnation.....you need to purge your system off re-incarnation.......

For you to think that the little children who die in terrorist attacks are ancient spirits(dwelling in the body of those kids) isn't a balanced bible teaching.........

2 Likes

Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Here is ur comment!
truthislight:

here is mine
so God was ignorant that satan's proposition cannot be good so God had to wait and see? That is a load of nonesense. GOD already knew the result of satans deception, he allowed it because he created man a free being and it is man's job to chose wu he will serve.
so u may as well show me how my position shifted!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Boomark(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: ARE YOU ON OGOGORO ? LOL JOB 4 VS 7 AND PSALMS 37 VS 9 COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER. ISNT THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ? THAT NO INNOCENT PERSON DIES ?

JOB 4 VS 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off

PSALMS 37 VS 9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth <<< SAYING THE SAME THING.

WHEN I LIKE PEOPLES COMMENT SOMETIMES LIKE THIS ONE, ITS NOT BECAUSE YOU MADE A POINT. ITS SO YOU CAN COME BACK AND READ THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS LOLZ

Ps 37:9 will not help anyone loaded with deceit to see what "cut off" means or be truthful with it.

Everyone dies even the righteous. Christ died but was not cut off. But who are those that are cut off? That is what will happen to wicked at the last day while the meek possess the earth.
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777:

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

everything i quoted above is from the bible. you do err not knowing scriptures.
try again the "evil" talked abt above is calamities not sin, God isnt responsible 4 ur sins!
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Boomark:

You need to start understanding what read.

Did God create him as satan(the adversary) or as lucifer(the torch bearer)?
LUCIFER IS A TITLE. IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IF YOU ARE THE MAN, THEN YOU ARE THE LUCIFER. SATAN IS ONE-HALF OF THE SPIRIT IN EVERY MAN
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
ijawkid:

Buzugee the root of your problem on this topic is re-incarnation.....you need to purge your system off re-incarnation.......

For you to think that the little children who die in terrorist attacks are ancient spirits(dwelling in the body of those kids) isn't a balanced bible teaching.........
SMDH. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION YOU DO NOT BELIEVE THE BIBLE. PERIOD. ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE. EITHER THAT OR THE LORD HAS NOT OPENED YOUR EYES TO RECIEVE THAT SECRET YET
Re: Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work by Ubenedictus(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
uj_sizzle:

God does not associate himself with evil.
amen but this doesn't mean he can't use even evil to achieve his purpose.
Satan is the ruler of this present world, it is absolutely impossible for a man not to face temptation; Jesus did n that's why everyday u say the Lord's prayer. IMO every fire of affliction you pass through is every temptation to ur faith that u face daily, but keeping ur hope in God without wavering ensures u come out as gold.
amen!!! And how does temptation which as u say "ensures u come out as gold" come? Is it not thru satan?
Tho Obadiah is yet to explain the complemting r/ship btwn d devil n God...wat does Satan get in return? Lost souls? Even when it's not our Fathers will that any should perish??
satan gets "lake of fire" in return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

God Told Me To Tell You This Or That / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.