Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam (7342 Views)

Muslim Sister Arrested For Using Veil In OAU / Save Oyedepo's Muslim Sister / A Plea From A Muslim Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
maclatunji:

Subh: 2

Zuhr: 4

Asr: 4

Maghrib: 3

Ishai: 4

Total: 17

There, you have your 17 Rakats of Salat in a day.
for subr,y do they pray 2 rakat b4 d general prayer.idk why,but i do same.but it sum up to 19.tunji is dis correct?
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by tbaba1234: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
The two rakats before subr is the sunnah of the prophet. It is not obligatory but it is good.

There are voluntary prayers. Get used to the compulsory prayers first as time moves on, we will talk about the voluntary ones.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
thank u tbaba.God bless
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by dexmond: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sexxydivaa:
u need to read my earlier post,to understand i wasnt forced into islam

OK, its good to hear that. However, you need to do some research on your own.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by dominique(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
^ that's why she's here wink

1 Like

Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
"Whoever says, “SubhanAllah wa
bihamdihi” 100 times during the day, his
sins are wiped away, even if they are like
the foam of the sea."
[Sahih al-Bukhari #7:168].

I saw dis on d internet,an islamic page.am confused though.dos this apply to any gravity of sin.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
^The premise for such hadith is that as a Muslim, you have stayed away from major sins and are left with minor ones. The provision of this hadith would then take effect.

However, major sins require sincere repentance and sometimes specific acts of penitence. With my little knowledge, I don't think they are covered

Let me elaborate, the hadith was narrated to the Prophet's companion(s), you wouldn't expect those companions to drink, gamble or fornicate. Yet, they were human and did commit sins that could be forgiven by Allah through this and other acts of devotion.

Allah knows best.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by tbaba1234: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mac is correct, acts like this cover some of the minor sins but it has to be done with sincere reflection.

Many Muslims recite dhirk with no thought put into it.

The above roughly means: how perfect is Allah, all praise and gratitude belongs to him.

SubhanAllah means free is Allah (from imperfection)

WA bihamdihi : and praise n gratitude belongs to him.

And Allah knows best.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by dexmond: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
@Sexydivaa

It is good you are researching Islam, you will find a lot of interesting thing about your religion! Carry on so when people like us ask you to explain your faith, you will not be stuttering. cool
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ tunji and tbaba.tnkx for d analysis.Indeed,Allah knows best
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
dexmond: @Sexydivaa

It is good you are researching Islam, you will find a lot of interesting thing about your religion! Carry on so when people like us ask you to explain your faith, you will not be stuttering. cool
i hope u aint in a haste,and dont forget to make d above topic a 'sticky'.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2012
As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,my dear brothers n sisters in islam,i apprecite ur support towards my growth and progress in islam.May Allah SWT,reward y'all
Questions;
Just like christians, Islam also has many sects (i`m suprised). Pls tell me what sect is truly of Allah.
2. What is d 71,72,and 73sect about.and d only one sect for jannah(dunno if d question is well constructed).
3.what is istakhara?.is this d only dua to getting response from Allah.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by tbaba1234: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2012
1. The Quran states:
Surah 6:159. Surely they who divided their religion into parts and became sects, you have no concern with them; their affair is only with Allah, then He will inform them of what they did.

But like humans we differed and have divided ourselves into sects. Judgement belongs to Allah at the end of the day. The most important thing is not to compromise on the oneness of Allah and the sunnah of the prophet.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) spoke of the ummah splitting into seventy-three groups, he said that they would all be in Hell apart from one, the one which follows the same path as him and his companions. This is the standard.

2. isthikara is used when you are about to take a decision, usually when making a difficult choice. Marriage, employment etc... You make a decision and seek Allah's guidance.

Allah hears all duas and responds in the way that is best.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
tnkx for ur time.tbaba'yet to comprehend though.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by BetaThings: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2012
Muslims differ on certain things. Some are fundamental, some are not
Some people disagree over whether or not you should put your hand on your chest while praying. That is not a serious thing
But some disagreements are fundamental eg can you pray To (note that I say TO, not for) the dead?
Some insist that you can ask the dead to help you intercede with Allah
Some insist that it is not acceptable. That it is Shirk. Now when someone mentions shirk, you should pay attention. Because that is a sin that is greater than other sins (fornication, stealing etc)
Shirk means that one believes that not only Allah can give and/or answer prayers; that other beings (beside Allah) can answer prayers

Now how do you stay safe and avoid these issues?
Islam has pillars. You cannot be wrong on those. Hold firm to them
Islam has 6 articles of faith - Belief in Allah, Books (only authentic one is Quran), Messengers, Angels,Qiyam (last day) and predestination?

Muslims don't believe
(a) in magic,
(b) that anyone apart from Allah can answer prayers. Not even Prophet Muhammad (PUBH), while alive, could answer prayers
(c) that someone will die and be born again (we all die once at different times but we will all be resurrected same day to be called to question on day of Qiyama)
(d) anyone can tell you what will happen tomorrow. So we don't consult palmist or people who use prayer beads to foretell the future
(e) charms and amulets. So tying things to the body to ward off evil is wrong

Muslims pray only in the name of Allah ie BismiLlah starts all the suras of the Qur'an apart from surah 9. We don't pray in the name of Muhammed (PBUH)

Quran 17:23 "Your Lord has commanded that you should worship none but Him, and that you be kind to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say no word that shows impatience with them, and do not be harsh with them, but speak to them respectfully"

Note that supplication (dua) is part of "worship"

Qur'an 40:60 "Your Lord says, ‘Call on Me and I will answer you; those who are too proud to worship Me will enter Hell humiliated"

When you have to pray. Pray to Allah directly.

Quran 7 : 180. "The Most Excellent Names belong to Allah: use them to call on Him, and keep away from those who abuse His Names – they will be requited for what they do."

Using these to call on him
Oh Allah, you are the Forgiving (Al-Ghafoor), forgive me
Allah, you are the Provider (Ar-Razzaq), provide for me
Allah, you are the Most Merciful (Ar-Raheem), have mercy on me

Intercession is a contentious issue. Don't bother with it now. Just make sure that you send blessing on the prophet (PBUH) and you will be okay.

It is a prayer etiquette to praise Allah and send blessings on the Prophet (PBUH) before beginning your dhikr (remembrance of Allah) and dua (supplication) and at the end praise of Allah and send blessing on the Prophet (PBUH)

Send blessing on the Prophet (PBUH) is best done by this. There is also a short version though

"Allahumma salli ala Muhammad wa ala ali Muhammad, kama sallayta ala Ibraheem wa ala ali Ibraheem, fil alameena innaka hameedun majeed. Allahumma barik ala Muhammad wa ala ali Muhammad, kama barakta ala Ibraheem wa ala ali Ibraheem, fil alameena innaka hameedun majeed"

'O Allah, exalt our leader Muhammad and the people of our leader Muhammad, as You did exalt our leader Abraham and the people of our leader Abraham. O Allah, bless our leader Muhammad and the people of our leader Muhammad, as You did bless our leader Abraham and the people of our leader Abraham, verily You are Praiseworthy, and Glorious'

There are other fundamental causes of disagreement that divide people into sects eg some people believe that when one commits a great sin, he becomes an unbeliever
You don't really need to bother about these. We should leave them to scholars to sort out and stick with those issues that are not in doubt. I believe that what I have provided is neutral enough. I am not saying that some people will not say I am too restrictive. But nobody will say that what I have above contains anything haram

And Allah knows best
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by maclatunji: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sexxydivaa: As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,my dear brothers n sisters in islam,i apprecite ur support towards my growth and progress in islam.May Allah SWT,reward y'all
Questions;
Just like christians, Islam also has many sects (i`m suprised). Pls tell me what sect is truly of Allah.
2. What is d 71,72,and 73sect about.and d only one sect for jannah(dunno if d question is well constructed).

So many sects claiming to be truthful

Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters,

As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you)

One of our brothers/sisters has asked this question:

There are so many types of Islam such as Sunni,Shia, Aghakhani, Bohari, Brotherhood etc practiced in this world. How can a non muslim find which one is practicing correctly when he thinks to change his own religion to Islam where everone mentioned above claim to be following the true Islam ?

(There may be some grammatical and spelling errors in the above statement. The forum does not change anything from questions, comments and statements received from our readers for circulation in confidentiality.)

Answer:

So many sects claiming to be truthful

In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad(saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

There is only One God, one life, one death, one test, and there is only one Way of Life approved by that One True God; and that is Al-Islam!

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 3 Surah Ale-Imran verse 19:Indeed, Islam in the ONLY right Way of Life in the sight of Allah.

Thus it is incorrect to say that there are many types of Islam. Allah did not command the believers to break into sects and call themselves Sunnis, or Shias, or Aga Khanis, or Bohris, etc.! In fact, Allah Subhanah specifically commanded the believers to stay united in the deen of Islam.

Just look at the Anger and Wrath of Allah described on those who break up their religion into sects:

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 23 Surah Mu’minoon verse 52-53:And you all belong to one and the same Ummah, and I(Allah) am your Lord; so fear Me Alone! Yet afterwards the people divided themselves into different sects, and each sect rejoicing in what it has. Well, leave them deeply involved in their heedlessness up to an appointed time.

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 171

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr

Allah's Messenger (saws) said: “There will befall my Ummah exactly (all those) evils which befell the people of Isra'il, so much so that if there was one amongst them who openly committed fornication with his mother, there will be among my Ummah one who will do that, and if the people of Isra'il were fragmented into seventy-two sects, my Ummah will be fragmented into seventy-three sects. All of them will be in Hell Fire except one sect.” They (the Companions) said: “O Allah's Messenger, which is that?” Whereupon he (saws) said: “It is one to which I and my companions belong.”

No believer in his right mind can claim that the Messenger of Allah (saws) and his noble companions (r.a.) were Sunnis, or Shias, or Ismailis, or Bohras, or whatever name they may have invented for themselves! The Messenger of Allah (saws) and the noble companions were more than content to be recognized by the name given to the believers by Allah Subhanah; and any believer who wishes to follow the true deen must be proud and honored to be recognized by that same name: “Muslims”.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 22 Surah Hajj verse 77-78:O you who have believed, do ‘rukooh’ (bow down) and do ‘sajdah’ (prostration), and worship your Lord Allah Alone, and do righteous deeds: it may be that you attain true success! Exert your utmost for the cause of Allah, as one should. He has chosen you for His service, and has not laid on you any hardship in your religion. Therefore, be steadfast in the religion of your father Abraham. Allah had named you ‘muslims’ before this, and has named you (muslims) in this Quran also, so that the Messenger may be a witness in regard to you, and you may be witnesses in regard to the rest of mankind.

Now to answer the crux of your question:

How can a non muslim find which one is practicing correctly when he thinks to change his own religion to Islam where everone mentioned above claim to be following the true Islam ?

This is precisely the test Allah Subhanah has ordained for mankind: to search for and follow the Straight Path of Al-Islam. Allah Subhanah has bestowed on each person intelligence and the power of reasoning, and a free will to choose whatever path he wishes to take for his salvation.

Allah Subhanah made His Approved Path very clear, sent His Messengers, and Revealed His Books to guide mankind aright. And Allah Subhanah allowed Shaitaan to create his various paths of evil, and allowed him to mislead man from the Straight Path. And thus, Allah Subhanah put man to the test, to see who amongst mankind, with the given intelligence and power of reasoning, and of his own free will chooses the Straight Path approved by Allah Subhanah, and who amongst mankind denies and rejects it!

If Allah Subhanah had so Willed, He could have forcibly guided everyone to the Straight Path. But it is the Will and Wisdom of Allah Subhanah, that He allowed and gave permission for both, the Truth and the falsehood to co-exist side by side; so that He may test man: who among them strives to search for and follow the Truth, and who amongst them is satisfied to live with falsehood!

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 5 Surah Maidah verse 48 (part):If Allah had so Willed, He would have made you all One Ummah, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the Truth of the matters in which ye dispute.

Thus, it is illogical to state that just because every religion or sect is claiming to be the Truth; one cannot determine the Truth! In any matter of the world, man uses his intelligence and power of reasoning to determine what is good for him and what is harmful, and strives to do what is good for himself.

And the best way to determine what is the Truth and what is falsehood, is to refer to the Divine Guidance revealed by Allah Subhanah and use that as a Criterion between the Truth and falsehood. And once one reads and understands the clear guidance and teachings of the Holy Quran, the Truth will stand clear of the falsehood.

Allah says in Chapter 2, Surah Baqarah aayat 185:"Ramadan is the month in which the Quran was sent down: this Book is a perfect guidance for mankind, and consists of CLEAR teachings which show the Right Way, and are a Criterion of the Truth and falsehood."

A great scholar who converted from Christianity to Islam once said a few words of profound wisdom, when he saw the state of the muslim Ummah after he became a muslim. He said that he had read the Quran and judged the muslims, rather than seeing the muslims and judging Islam! He went on to say that had he seen the muslims before, he would probably never have converted to Islam! But Allah Subhanah blessed him to read and understand the Criterion first, and he went on to become a true believer and has spent his life in the service of Islam. That brother is a great scholar and a humble servant of Allah, Brother Yusuf Islam (former rock star Cat Stevens!).

If one truly searches for the Truth, and strives to find that Truth and follow it, Allah Subhanah will guide him to the Straight Path. But if one never strives to search for the Truth, and expects that Allah Subhanah will forcibly guide him to Al Islam, he must realize that that is not the Way of Allah Subhanah. He guides only those who sincerely strive to follow the Straight Path.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Your Brother in Islam,

Burhan

http://www.islamhelpline.com/node/686
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by maclatunji: 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
^ Let me just add a few things to help make that excellent explanation clearer. The Sects that the Prophet (SAW) was talking about in that hadith are not necessarily associations of Muslims. Muslims can have a hundred associations or societies all coming under the same ideology.

The Prophet (SAW) was primarily talking about people claiming to be Muslims with different ideologies and that at the end of time, there will 73 paramount ideologies of what Islam actually is. However, there can only be one Islam, which is the religion that the Prophet (SAW) brought and he gave us guidelines to follow for the fundamentals of entering Jannah like you asked.

Let us look at a very apt hadith in this regard:

Talha ibn 'Ubaydullah said that a man came to the Messenger of Allah from the people of Najd. His hair was unkempt. The sound of his voice could be heard, but they could not understand what he said until he drew near. He was asking about Islam. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "It is five prayers a day." He asked, "Do I have to do any more?" He said, "No, unless you want to do voluntary prayers." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, then said, "And you must fast the month of Ramadan." He asked, "Do I have to do any more?" He said, "No, unless you want to do so voluntarily." Then the Messenger of Allah mentioned zakat to him. He said, "Do I have to do any more?" He said, "No, unless you want to do so voluntarily." The man withdrew, saying, "By Allah, I will do no more nor less than this." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If he is speaking the truth, he will have success." [i.e. he will be granted Paradise] [Agreed upon]

This hadith shows that if a Muslim does the basics to the best of his ability with all sincerity, he is well on the way to Jannah. If you stick to the fundamentals and stay away from the obscure, you are very safe my sister. There will be people who will try to beautify obscurity to you, just ignore them, stick with your La Ilaha Ila Llah, Muhammad Rasulullah and the basics and you are good to go.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by maclatunji: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sexxydivaa:
3.what is istakhara?.is this d only dua to getting response from Allah.

It is a prayer for a Muslim to seek God's guidance when taking a decision or even making a journey. Decison making is selecting one out of two or more options.

So you can do Istikhara on whether to accept a job offer or not (2 options). You can do Istikhara on whether to get married to that brother or not, you can do Istikhara on which job offer you should select and so on.

How will you know the answer to your prayer? Please this is not magic, don't expect any dream that tells you do option A,B or C. Don't expect any sign. However, expect that whichever option you choose is the best because you have sought God's guidance and he will only allow that which is best to happen to you in His own scheme of things not yours.

For more on Istikhara, please click on this link http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?ID=1056

I really ought to have made an attempt to answer these questions much earlier but too many things pulling me at the same time.

Allah knows best.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by BetaThings: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
maclatunji: ^ Let me just add a few things to help make that excellent explanation clearer. The Sects that the Prophet (SAW) was talking about in that hadith are not necessarily associations of Muslims. Muslims can have a hundred associations or societies all coming under the same ideology.

The Prophet (SAW) was primarily talking about people claiming to be Muslims with different ideologies and that at the end of time, there will 73 paramount ideologies of what Islam actually is. However, there can only be one Islam, which is the religion that the Prophet (SAW) brought and he gave us guidelines to follow for the fundamentals of entering Jannah like you asked.

Let us look at a very apt hadith in this regard:
Salaam
Commendable effort. But part of the problem is that some sects don't believe in ahadeeth at all. So the argument here does not satisfy them
Some other sets might even say this hadith is a sunni hadith. So they don't believe in it!
So it is not an easy matter
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by maclatunji: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
BetaThings:
Salaam
Commendable effort. But part of the problem is that some sects don't believe in ahadeeth at all. So the argument here does not satisfy them
Some other sets might even say this hadith is a sunni hadith. So they don't believe in it!
So it is not an easy matter

I get where you are coming from but I have addressed it earlier. Islam is a straightforward and logical religion. It is a simple matter, you want to claim you don't want hadith? You cannot tell me you have a problem with Salat and Fasting and still call yourself a Muslim. Even if you do, those genuinely searching for the truth will know better. Like the Prophet has taught us, it is not everybody that calls himself a Muslim that is one.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by BetaThings: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
maclatunji:

I get where you are coming from but I have addressed it earlier. Islam is a straightforward and logical religion. It is a simple matter, you want to claim you don't want hadith? You cannot tell me you have a problem with Salat and Fasting and still call yourself a Muslim. Even if you do, those genuinely searching for the truth will know better. Like the Prophet has taught us, it is not everybody that calls himself a Muslim that is one.
Ok. But you are canvassing sunni aqeeda with the hadith you are quoting. What about Shias? Al-Kafi is not mentioned!
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by maclatunji: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
BetaThings:
Ok. But you are canvassing sunni aqeeda with the hadith you are quoting. What about Shias? Al-Kafi is not mentioned!

I am reporting from the source I have, simple. Whatever name you chose to call it does not change it from being Muslims talking about Islam.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
thank u all.@ tunji and betathings.i can see either of u is a shia or sunnis(still dunno wat dat means).all i need is a reassurance,that am taking d right step,n threading d right path to seeking Allah's favour to jannah..thank y'all.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by BetaThings: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2012
Sexxydivaa: thank u all.@ tunji and betathings.i can see either of u is a shia or sunnis(still dunno wat dat means).all i need is a reassurance,that am taking d right step,n threading d right path to seeking Allah's favour to jannah..thank y'all.

Don't worry, we are both Sunnis. I am just trying to needle him! Sometimes, there is no point letting a moderator have too easy a time.

But in terms of what I have posted, I cannot see anyone saying that you will not make Jannah if
1) You observe the pillars of Islam (like we have said Hajj is not compulsory of you don't have money or too ill to make it; Zakat is for people who have s certain minimum amount of money/wealth throughout a year)
2) you avoid great sins (Shirk especially, murder (eg BH stuff), fornication/adultery, causing oppression etc)

The sects differ on issues that though are important, you can sidestep. When you know more, you can bother yourself about them. And that is if you wish
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by maclatunji: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2012
Sexxydivaa: thank u all.@ tunji and betathings.i can see either of u is a shia or sunnis(still dunno wat dat means).all i need is a reassurance,that am taking d right step,n threading d right path to seeking Allah's favour to jannah..thank y'all.

Don't mind Beta things. I am sure you understand my posts. You know the way some students argue over the simplest method to solve a mathematical equation because they know several methods- that is Betathings here.

A student that knows one method and applies it correctly will get the full marks for solving the equation in an examination. That is you if you stick to the basics my sister.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by maclatunji: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
Those of us that want to engage in theological debates should open other threads. Don't bring your arguments here to confuse the OP. I will not tolerate such posts anymore.

Thank you.
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by BahPulo(f): 2:48am On Dec 23, 2012
hey I have been reading this thread and it contains many answers that not only the op will benefit but some of us too therefore with the permission of the op I would like to add some questions of my own. but if it'll bother her I'll open a thread for the questions I have. thanks
salam
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2012
1) You observe the pillars of Islam (like we have said Hajj is not compulsory of you don't have money or too ill to make it; Zakat is for people who have s certain minimum amount of money/wealth throughout a year)
2) you avoid great sins (Shirk especially, murder (eg BH stuff), fornication/adultery, causing oppression etc)

[/quote]
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 5:49am On Dec 23, 2012
Sexxydivaa:

am gna stick to this,but continue to garner knowledge about d Shias n Sunnis.seem interesting.@beta things n tunji.tnkx
Re: Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam by Sexxydivaa: 5:50am On Dec 23, 2012
BahPulo: hey I have been reading this thread and it contains many answers that not only the op will benefit but some of us too therefore with the permission of the op I would like to add some questions of my own. but if it'll bother her I'll open a thread for the questions I have. thanks
salam
u sure can sis.i want to learn more too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Hadiths About Hajj / How The Meat Of Udhiyah (sacrifice) Should Be Shared Out ? / 10th Day Of Muharram: The Reason Muslims Fast On This Day Makes Me Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.