Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members (14666 Views)

Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Techwriter: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
The moral of this thread is a Lesson for all Nairalanders.
1. Set your house in order before you die so you don't create more problems for the next generation. This wisdom is actually gotten from the Bible, God said to Hezekiah, "set your house in order for you will die" Abraham, Jacob and David all set their houses in order before they left.

2. Be careful what you do in your youth, you may live the rest of your life struggling to correct a mistake. It is best you don't make it in the first place. God is merciful anf will forgive you if you repent and confess but cannot guarantee you freedom from the consequences of your action.

3. Why waste your life fighting for what you can achieve on your own. Why follow a path, create one for othets to follow. As controversial as Charly boy is I still respect the fact that he did not tow his fathers legal path and ride on cheap popularity already earned by the father.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by walf101: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Don't mind him,the men,he even said live bianca,too bad
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by femliany(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
ACM10: I know Professor Joseph Ojukwu. He is one of the most respected general surgeon in UNTH. He trained professor Ezeome, who is now the head of department of surgery in UNTH. He is a man of integrity. He is equally principled and humane and can never hurt a fly. The claim that he threatened to kill or maim someone sounds ludicrous to me. He is elderly and his sight is poor. I've had an interaction with him in his clinic at UNTH.

I know that Ojukwu's son is afraid of what the future might bring. He is unemployed and out of cash. His only hope of sustenance is his father's property. It's ok. But, this matter should be handled by the Ojukwu family. No need to go to court and waste resources. Chief Ojukwu should know that he has other siblings and he should find a way to accomodate them. Failure to do so will tear the family apart. On the other hand, responding to his greedy instinct will equally tear the family apart.you sound like someone who knows the details.Are you one of ojukwu's son too?

The way things are going, I don't think that Chief Ojukwu is the best man to handle Ojukwu transport business. He will mismanage it. His motive is not borne out of altruism, but greed. He has an aura of greed around him. The business should be put in trust for the family. Some percentage of the proceeds from the business should be shared between Ojukwu family members according to their agreed ratio.

If they fails to reach an amicable settlement, everyone will lose out in the end.

Finally, it's rather embarrassing that Chief Ojukwu is scrambling for their family's wealth. Isn't he ashamed of himself?
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by dayokanu(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Thats what happens when a senile warlord chases after a teenage girl his own god daughter

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by ACM10: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
femliany: you sound like someone
who knows the details.Are you one of
ojukwu's son too?
NO
As a matter of fact, I'm from Ogidi; while Ojukwu is from Nnewi. But I did part of my secondary school education in Nnewi and did the rest in Onitsha. In my life, I've only come in contact with three members of Ojukwu family. They are:

1. Odimegwu Ojukwu

2. Bianca Ojukwu

3. Professor Ojukwu

Prof. Ojukwu trained people that trained people that trained us. grin He is the one who I've had a close interaction with. Though, he does not know me personally. He is a man of impeccable character. He is distinguished in his profession. He maintains a high moral standard in his discharge of his duties in his profession and as the head of his family. I can't stand by and watch good-for-nothing rascal defame his hard-earned reputation and paint him in a bad light.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by deletrue: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
ACM10: I know Professor Joseph Ojukwu. He is one of the most respected general surgeon in UNTH. He trained professor Ezeome, who is now the head of department of surgery in UNTH. He is a man of integrity. He is equally principled and humane and can never hurt a fly. The claim that he threatened to kill or maim someone sounds ludicrous to me. He is elderly and his sight is poor. I've had an interaction with him in his clinic at UNTH.

I know that Ojukwu's son is afraid of what the future might bring. He is unemployed and out of cash. His only hope of sustenance is his father's property. It's ok. But, this matter should be handled by the Ojukwu family. No need to go to court and waste resources. Chief Ojukwu should know that he has other siblings and he should find a way to accomodate them. Failure to do so will tear the family apart. On the other hand, responding to his greedy instinct will equally tear the family apart.

The way things are going, I don't think that Chief Ojukwu is the best man to handle Ojukwu transport business. He will mismanage it. His motive is not borne out of altruism, but greed. He has an aura of greed around him. The business should be put in trust for the family. Some percentage of the proceeds from the business should be shared between Ojukwu family members according to their agreed ratio.

If they fails to reach an amicable settlement, everyone will lose out in the end.

Finally, it's rather embarrassing that Chief Ojukwu is scrambling for their family's wealth. Isn't he ashamed of himself?
Very correct talk. Am not igbo man but prefer sincere talks from reasonable people like this man. The family should not allow the ojukwu achievements to fall different directions. I like ojukwu in those hey days because he was highly intelligent. Very brilliant. (that was the incamba of Nnewe himself) Please, try hard so as to end up peaceful. People who are close to chief Ojukwu should tell him to play matured role. Nobody should cause embarassment to the family.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by deletrue: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2012

I know that Ojukwu's son is afraid of what the future might bring. He is unemployed and out of cash. His only hope of sustenance is his father's property. It's ok. But, this matter should be handled by the Ojukwu family. No need to go to court and waste resources. Chief Ojukwu should know that he has other siblings and he should find a way to accomodate them. Failure to do so will tear the family apart. On the other hand, responding to his greedy instinct will equally tear the family apart.

Very correct talk. Am not igbo man but prefer sincere talks from reasonable people like this man. The family should not allow the ojukwu achievements to fall different directions. I like ojukwu in those hey days because he was highly intelligent. Very brilliant. (that was the incamba of Nnewe himself) Please, try hard so as to end up peaceful. People who are close to chief Ojukwu should tell him to play matured role. Nobody should cause embarassment to the family.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by mimifonwon(f): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
wait i how can he be the legal first son when his father never married his mom or paid her bride price, doesnt he know that in the igbo culture he has no right unless his father gave it to him before his death? please someone correct me if am wrong, by tradition-igbo, shebi he no be the right first son, cuz thats how ojukwu first took over his papa's inheritance due to the fact that chukwuemeka was the legal son, even though ojukwu's father had other elder sons?
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by princeonx: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
veraponpo: He wanted to manage a country(Biafra) but could not manage his family.
When and how many times did you hear of such when he was alive? Were you the one managing his family for him?
I also never knew fighting for freedom or independent is the same as trying to manage a country and I guess there won't be this kind of problem in your own family since there's nothing to share or fight for!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by escobar07(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Its about to get ugly.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by ACM10: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
mimifonwon: wait i how can he be the legal first son when his father never married his mom or paid her bride price, doesnt he know that in the igbo culture he has no right unless his father gave it to him before his death? please someone correct me if am wrong, by tradition-igbo, shebi he no be the right first son, cuz thats how ojukwu first took over his papa's inheritance due to the fact that chukwuemeka was the legal son, even though ojukwu's father had other elder sons?
That's the old Igbo custom. Even if his mother is not legally married to his mother, he still has his rightful place in Ojukwu family if he can prove through DNA analysis that Odimegwu is indeed his father. But Ojukwu family has to ask for it in court if they are in doubt.
I don't think that other members of Ojukwu family will be f00lish enough to take that route. He has the look of Ojukwu. Blood does not lie.

But traditionally, he is not the son of Ojukwu since no traditional marriage rite was performed for his mother(someone should correct me if I'm wrong). That explains why he was prevented from carrying out his traditional duty as Ojukwu's first son.

There are ways through which this problem will be resolved. Ojukwu's son should reach a compromise with other members of Ojukwu family and not fight them. He should know that they all have the same interest. When there is a clash of interest, there will be either war or compromise. War has its own drawbacks because you don't know who will emerge victorious. A victorious party might lose the peace. Therefore, the best option is COMPROMISE! Ojukwu's family should attend to his fears which I suspect is finance. Everyone should make a painful concession for the good of the family.

Going to court will kill off the last goodwill which the warring parties have for each other. In fact, Ojukwu's son is f00lish to take that route. Bianca is a lawyer. She has the goodwill of many friend of her late dad(C.C. Onoh) who are lawyers and are ready to defend her free-of-charge. Besides, she is close to the corridors of power. Let me not talk about Prof. Ojukwu who I heard that some of his sons are lawyers. The crux of the whole story is that Chief Ojukwu cannot sustain this fight. He must reach a compromise with other members of Ojukwu family.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by metti(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ihedioramma,
What a terrible English!
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by ACM10: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
deletrue: Very correct talk. Am not igbo man but prefer sincere talks from reasonable people like this man. The family should not allow the ojukwu achievements to fall different directions. I like ojukwu in those hey days because he was highly intelligent. Very brilliant. (that was the incamba of Nnewe himself) Please, try hard so as to end up peaceful. People who are close to chief Ojukwu should tell him to play matured role. Nobody should cause embarassment to the family.
Muchas gracias cool
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Naijapikin1: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
This has all the “whistles and bells“ of an old story. Tell me av not read this here before....
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by salolo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
war begins
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ojukwu is gone, but he left his manh0od behind

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by cafegal: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
@ ACM10
thanks.....
imagine Pa Ojukwu scrambling/fighting for money
ludicrous

I know him the same way that you do, I think
Cheers
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by victord1st: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
veraponpo: He wanted to manage a country(Biafra) but could not manage his family.

obasanjo was adulterously involved with his daughter-inlaw and twice the president of ur country nigeria.shm
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by sunyt(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Dis mata no fit put food 4 my table. grin
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by fxid(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
This is part 1. Part 2 is coming. We will even have upto season 10.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by otokx(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
ihedioramma: IF THE GUY IS A MAN WHY NOT COME THE TIME THE MEN IS ALIVE ? TELL THAT GUY LET HIM GO AND WORK AND LIVE THAT WOMAN . HE WANT TO TELK SOMETHING FROM A W,DO ? .
this dude deserves an award for this post
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
shameful.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Where are all nairaland ndigbo pple. They should come and comment na
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by BestmanNnamdi(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Julieccentric:

You read my mind!
lets be reasonable 4 once! Is he going 2 manage his family even at death?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by tomakint: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
victord1st:

obasanjo was adulterously involved with his daughter-inlaw and twice the president of ur country nigeria.shm
*GBAM* OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by tomakint: 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
ihedioramma: IF THE GUY IS A MAN WHY NOT COME THE TIME THE MEN IS ALIVE ? TELL THAT GUY LET HIM GO AND WORK AND LIVE THAT WOMAN . HE WANT TO TELK SOMETHING FROM A W,DO ? .
A fresh graduate in English Language from Patience Ebele Jonathan University (PEJU) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Dabss(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
naijababe: Useless son about to muddy what's left of his father's legacy angry
you are very stûpid.
Why should they prevent him from attending his father's burial? And nobody prevented him from donating blood as an illegal son?
I don't blame him, I blame his greedy uncles and step mum.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by ACM10: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
you are very stûpid.
Why should they prevent him from attending his father's burial? And nobody prevented him from donating blood as an illegal son?
I don't blame him, I blame his greedy uncles and step mum.
Get your facts right. He was not prevented from attending his father's burial. His picture at the burial is widely circulated on the web. He was only prevented from performing the traditional rites as his father's first son, because he is not recognised as Ojukwu's first son by tradition. I don't think that there is anyone in Ojukwu family who is dumb enough to use the language "illegal" on him.

His uncle, Prof. Ojukwu is a distinguished professional. His sons and daughters are equally distinguished professionals who stays in oversea. I can never agree to any notion that Prof. Ojukwu is scrambling for the family property or wealth. It's simply a ludicrous notion. He has more than enough. Besides, he has the goodwill and loyalty of many professionals. He can maintain his lifestyle for the next 30 years with no qualm. The problem is with Chief Ojukwu. He is unemployed and short on cash to support his lifestyle. Financial pressure provoked his greedy instinct.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
If he is as broke as you claim, how could he afford a top, top lawyer like Mike Ozhekome?

ACM10:
Get your facts right. He was not prevented from attending his father's burial. His picture at the burial is widely circulated on the web. He was only prevented from performing the traditional rites as his father's first son, because he is not recognised as Ojukwu's first son by tradition. I don't think that there is anyone in Ojukwu family who is dumb enough to use the language "illegal" on him.

His uncle, Prof. Ojukwu is a distinguished professional. His sons and daughters are equally distinguished professionals who stays in oversea. I can never agree to any notion that Prof. Ojukwu is scrambling for the family property or wealth. It's simply a ludicrous notion. He has more than enough. Besides, he has the goodwill and loyalty of many professionals. He can maintain his lifestyle for the next 30 years with no qualm. The problem is with Chief Ojukwu. He is unemployed and short on cash to support his lifestyle. Financial pressure provoked his greedy instinct.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Dabss(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
TouchDown:
If he is as broke as you claim, how could he afford a top, top lawyer like Mike Ozhekome?

abi? I cant call Anybody that can spend 100million broke.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Mbuko91(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
GARRI (x7):
IGBOs should call this guys to order!!! They are a disgrace to Ojukwu and IGBOs.. Fighting over peanuts just because Ojukwu is dead!!!
have you forgotn that his manhood still lives on? It cn fight for him na. Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Observe Early Morning Exercise / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 66th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / "APC Amused By Pdp's Interest In Mode Of Primaries." Yekini Nabena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.