Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members (14667 Views)

Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Turned-down Offer To Write Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by ACM10: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
TouchDown:
If he is as broke as you claim, how could he afford a top, top lawyer like Mike Ozhekome?

C'mon, are you new to legal system? Don't you you know that a lawyer can represent his client on contract basis(if his client agree to pay him certain percentage from the money which will be awarded to him). How on earth was the young lady who was slapped by Pastor Oyedepo able to hire a top-flight Lagos lawyer? Use your brain. Pose this question to a lawyer to get their perspective on this issue.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2012
ACM10:
C'mon, are you new to legal system? Don't you you know that a lawyer can represent his client on contract basis(if his client agree to pay him certain percentage from the money which will be awarded to him). How on earth was the young lady who was slapped by Pastor Oyedepo able to hire a top-flight Lagos lawyer? Use your brain. Pose this question to a lawyer to get their perspective on this issue.

I'm using my brain and I'm not new to the legal system .

The lawyer who represented the lady was one Robert Igbinedion. He isn't a SAN neither is he an 'activist' like Keyamo or like Falana was before he was made a SAN. He isn't a top-flight lawyer.

While the lady went with Mr Igbinedion, Oyedepo assembled a team of lawyers led by Mr Dele Adesina (SAN). So don't exaggerate.

Lawyers in this country don't come much bigger than Mike Ozekhome (SAN). He likes high profile cases so perhaps there is some sort of arrangement though unlikely to be in the 'contract basis' you described. If he's broke as you claim, winning the case won't instantly give him loads of cash so paying him will still be a problem. This is someone who is steadily involved in the most high profile cases in the land. For him to take this case, he knows there's a high probability of success so don't underestimate Mr Ojukwu in your bid to a.s.s lick Prof Ojukwu and Bianca.
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members by ihedioramma: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2012
MY BROTHER I AM HERE OOO HOW IS EVERY THING ? MY BROTHER WHY NOT TEACH ME OR ASK ME WHY IF MY LETTER WORDS ARE WRONG ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations / Ohanaeze Warns Nigerian Army Against Further Molestation Of Obigbo Residents / Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.