Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Age Difference - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Difference (719 Views)

What Is The Best Age Difference Between Couples / Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Difference by purplelady1: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello NLders, I nid ur sincere analysis & advice, my yonga sista, is in love wit ha age mate, infct, she is 3months older dan d guy. They both no dis & still love each oda, she nids our advic. Also, she's bin marid b4 wit a child though now divorcd & dis guy loves ha despite dat. Now, d guy, wants ha 2meet his parents & he wants 2 tell his parents about d lady's 1st marriage & d child. Wats ur advice? Can dis afct dia rlatnsp esp wen his parents get 2no dat she's once marid wit a child.
Re: Age Difference by k2039: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nothing wrong,they are more or less thesame age mate.
Besides I hope you know Patience Goodluck is older than Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Age Difference by k2039: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nothing wrong,they are more or less thesame age mate.
Besides I hope you know Patience Goodluck is older than Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Age Difference by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
If I knew that guy, I would tell him to bail. For someone who's been once married, she does have a myopic mindset, perhaps the reason for her failed marriage. She's older than him with 10 fukcing years, so what? That guy should better run for his life and the future of his kids.
Re: Age Difference by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
fresh_dude: If I knew that guy, I would tell him to bail. For someone who's been once married, she does have a myopic mindset, perhaps the reason for her failed marriage. She's older than him with 10 fukcing years, so what? That guy should better run for his life and the future of his kids.
Seriously? Please go over the OP's post and rephrase your answer.

1 Like

Re: Age Difference by geemeshin(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
It's easy, it's simple, it pays, click on the link below...
Re: Age Difference by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
purple lady: Hello NLders, I nid ur sincere analysis & advice, my yonga sista, is in love wit ha age mate, infct, she is 3months older dan d guy. They both no dis & still love each oda, she nids our advic. Also, she's bin marid b4 wit a child though now divorcd & dis guy loves ha despite dat. Now, d guy, wants ha 2meet his parents & he wants 2 tell his parents about d lady's 1st marriage & d child. Wats ur advice? Can dis afct dia rlatnsp esp wen his parents get 2no dat she's once marid wit a child.
Does he have the choice of not telling his parents of her first marriage? Goodluck to him though. He should do the right thing and hope for the best. Ultimately, the choice to marry hher is his, I would advise him to listen to his parents though.
Re: Age Difference by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
moreeni:
Seriously? Please go over the OP's post and rephrase your answer.
Happy now? Bear in mind, hhowever, I'm not liable when someone deliberately has a different topic from the body. Cheers.
Re: Age Difference by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
Let me get this straight...
She's three months older than the guy and...
THAT IS A PROBLEM??

About her being married before and having a child,
The guy has no other choice but to tell his parents.
But ultimately it's his decision to make.
Re: Age Difference by Exponental(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2012
Why worry? If d cause of her divorce was justified n she wasnt guilty of infidelity, let her be positive n prayerful dat d love they share will be fruitful.
It takes 2 to tangle u know.
Re: Age Difference by Konnektions146(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
de guy must have to inform de parents abt de other marriage but have to make his parents know how much she means to him and thus just for information purpose dat he inform dem abt de failed marriage.
age aint an issue obviously, but advice yur sister to watch wat may have broken de other marriage and try correct, avoid or ammend so it doesnt happen again,
Prayer is de key .
Re: Age Difference by purplelady1: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hmmm, thanks 4ur advice. Pls I still need more of your views NLders.
Re: Age Difference by Flashaldrin(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
So what exactly is the problem now?? The age difference or the previous marriage. . .

(1) (Reply)

This Surprises Me A Lot !!! / Get Pregnant And Keep Your Relationship / 10 Signs To Know That Your Relationship Might Be Heading For The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.