Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,920 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Guys Am In A Fix Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Am In A Fix Here (1469 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / Guys Am In Trouble / Guys Am Confused About This Pic...a Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Am In A Fix Here by ikuoma4rea: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
l am 26 yrs but part of my new yr resolutions was to av a stable relationship rather than keeping girls for sex only which has been my motive for evry date.i ran into this girl sm wks back but what shocked me was dat she is in SS3 and just 17yrs old.the confident she posses is something else but guys do u think i should consider her for a serious date.she cooks vry well .atleast l av a vry good job so looking forward in settling down vry soon.am in a fix wat do i do.
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by Encomium(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
I will sincerely advice you to allow the girl in question to seriously face her studies cos she is still too young to be drag into courtship. Look for other girls out there who are already through with their secondry school education or better still concentrate on those who are of age. You may have a good intention, but you will end up deceiving or ruin the girl's future. Take my word, ok? Only be casual friends with the girl based on plutonic love. Surely your miss right will come one day. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by Binary(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2008
Encomium i dont think there is anything wrong for dating a in ss3, as the poster said he is just 26 you dont expect him to go marry 26 yrs old also. The girl in question is 18 yrs and why the poster is 26yrs, 26 -18 = 8. u can see is just 18 yrs different. Pls stop that african man mind set. Pls carry on with her. BUT MAKE SURE U ALLOW HER TO GET EDUCATION. make u nor give am belle OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by divanaija1: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
**Oh Brother**
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
@poster

You're looking for a wife--------- she's in secondary school.

I don't think she'll be ready to settle down. from the sounds of it you are looking to do so. Basically the next lady you get involved with will be a potential.

at 17 i don't think 'settling down' will be on her top 5 priorities.

am not saying; do not go for her. you need to be aware that she may not be thinking along the lines as you.   she's still young and may still want to explore thats if she hasn't started already
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by iice(f): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2008
Barely got all that down. . .
Think about the other person before planning their life for them undecided
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by Busta(f): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
I am looking for a wifey, I am looking for a wifey tongue

@topic,
Let the girl face her studies . . . besides, that should be her number one priority rather than pressure for some relationship or before u go and get her knocked up!
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by uspry1(f): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
She is too young to be wife material that is not ready for settle down yet! She still studies in education and not yet to explore new things out there first before settle down later.

You better waiting for her to have her complete education FIRST! NO HURRY! You have a plenty of time!

You are 26 and she is almost 18, 8 years difference, i don't think it does not bother you to wait bit longer for her to finish education!!! LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!!
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by larekey(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2008
have u eva heard of the word STATUTORY RAPE go and check the meaning in the dictionary.
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by wirewire(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2012
larekey: have u eva heard of the word STATUTORY RAPE go and check the meaning in the dictionary.
he hasnt said he is molesting the girl.
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by Sijo01(f): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
^so u cud nt get a new thread to contribute 2, u decided 2raise a 4yrs+ thread frm death.
angry angry
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by MrCork17: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
ikuoma4rea: l am 26 yrs but part of my new yr resolutions was to av a stable relationship rather than keeping girls for sex only which has been my motive for evry date.i ran into this girl sm wks back but what shocked me was dat she is in SS3 and just 17yrs old.the confident she posses is something else but guys do u think i should consider her for a serious date.she cooks vry well .atleast l av a vry good job so looking forward in settling down vry soon.am in a fix wat do i do.

huh? 17yrs old?? Bro are u a Peterfile? In Britain, You be locked up (no oofeinsese) angry
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by mspookie: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2012
O ma ga .... shes not even 18 yet.
26+17=CHILD ABUSE!!!
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by Abeggi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
ikuoma4rea: l am 26 yrs but part of my new yr resolutions was to av a stable relationship rather than keeping girls for sex only which has been my motive for evry date.i ran into this girl sm wks back but what shocked me was dat she is in SS3 and just 17yrs old.the confident she posses is something else but guys do u think i should consider her for a serious date.she cooks vry well .atleast l av a vry good job so looking forward in settling down vry soon.am in a fix wat do i do.

Agbaya! abeg lef am elone!
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by Godmother(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
What does a 17-year-old girl know?! She's way too young abeg. Pls let her be and find someone close to your age bracket. This girl may not be ready to settle down in d next five years and since that's in your immediate agenda, the relationship might now work.
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by indrija: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
if u have a 17 yr old daughter b sincere hw wld u feel if a man comes 2 ur house nd asks her hand in marriage?...leave d smally jare
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by KINGwax(m): 3:31am On Jun 23, 2012
^^^
Ask kanu Nwakwo!
And besides, dt guy will by now be 30yrs. He probably wld have impregnated d girl now, marry her or used and dumped her so eat your advice it's no more useful!
Re: Guys Am In A Fix Here by Mynd44: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2012
This guy is a real cradle robber. The father of the girl should use his cutlass on you

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone That Is 10yrs Older Than You? / D R E A M E R / Why Are Most Ladies Double Standard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.