Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed (9438 Views)

Boko Haram Kingpin, John Trankil, Arrested In Maiduguri - Sahara Reporters / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by karlmax2: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2012
By Daji Sani

The men of 23rd Armoured Brigade Yola, have arrested a 24years old member of dreaded Boko Haram insurgent Malam Muhhamed Ibrahim, in Mubi local government area of Adamawa State.

Ibrahim was intercepted at a military check point driving a Honda Hellsen saloon car with Lagos registration number CF 26 SMK and also in a possession of a pistol and sum of N3.5million.

During interrogation he gave useful information to the security men leading to discovery of  a bomb manufacturing company belonging to the sect located off Mubi Maiha Road.

Lately, Mubi LGA has come under series of attacks carried out by Muslim insurgent Boko Haram group which operational field is located in Borno state, a border state with Adamawa.

The Brigade commander of Nigeria Army 23 Armoured Brigade Yola, Brigadier John Nwoaga parading the suspect told journalists that a vehicle was intercepted by his men and found to be in possession of a pistol while his vehicle was stacked with money in different currencies was.

Nwoaga disclosed that the suspect gave useful information that led to a clampdown on a bomb factory located at a new layout, in an isolated area of the town where police uniforms, grenade, tear-gas gunboots, simcard were recovered.

He however called on well meaning Nigeria to join hand of fellowship with security operative  to fight the war against terrorism.

He cautioned people fabricating lies against security agents to desist from such an act which he said was of no good to the development of the nation.

According to him "Military will not be deterred by such fabricated stories, we will keep on protecting every citizens of this country irrespective of such person religious affiliation or tribe".

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-kingpin-arrested-in-adamawa-bomb-factory-closed/131541/

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by kelvincoll(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2012
@Op Good one JTF! Fish em all out and God be ur strength

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by delors(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2012
Pictures please...
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by free2ryhme: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2012
Nice Job! JTF
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by otokx(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2012
delors: Pictures please...

God bless you, the more we hear they have captured one kingpin or another the more the bombs and violence is multiplying.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by fapcrook(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2012
I pray they got the right person. Nigeria I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2012
Goodnews. But seriously, what happened to the ones they caught earlier? We never get to hear about them again.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by liyalla(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2012
kingpin at 24, I wounder what he would be by 50. And guest what next,that he has or will escapd from police custody. Watch nd see. Plzz I knw its not the rit place but pleaz Nairalanders help a brother in need,I am a final year student of business admin in need of project topics

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by iammodel(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2012
Job well done. Minus one, aluta continua. Thanks JTf!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by iammodel(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2012
Job well done. Minus one, aluta continua. Thanks JTf!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by buoye1(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2012
Halleluyah oooooo
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by iammodel(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2012
liyalla: kingpin at 24, I wounder what he would be by 50. And guest what next,that he has or will escapd from police custody. Watch nd see. Plzz I knw its not the rit place but pleaz Nairalanders help a brother in need,I am a final year student of business admin in need of project topics

guess you have no library in ur school or u don't know how to use it. Has google terminated your friendship?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by Hardfact: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Yes, let the onslaught continue unabated. Those luna-tics must be must be smoked out of every of their hiding places. I urge the Nigerian army to crush them with utter bitterness for every innocent life they have wasted!
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by asala1: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Story! story!! No pictures angry
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by Pringozie02(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2012
No money 4 dis one head?
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by ghettodreamz(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2012
I still wonder, when would we stop hearing about Boko Haram in Nigeria?

News about this religion sect of doom and destruction is beginning to irritate me every time I hears it...

Is Boko Haram a nation or just a group of animals?

I wonder, what would have been Nigeria's fate had it been an international affair.

@ Nigeria Gov't this is taking too long a time .......... cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by 2goodbobo(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2012
It can only get better. More grease to your elbow JTF
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by valencia25(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2012
good
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by jmslimx(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2012
Nigeria , Every Morning with different stories but no changes...
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by puntersmind: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2012
Kudos JTF.
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by liyalla(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2012
i_am_model:

guess you have no library in ur school or u don't know how to use it. Has google terminated your friendship?

library! in Nigerian skols? Dont make me laf.Plz except U are not in Nigeria. Thanks but no thanks
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by Singalex(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2012
Hope they won't hand him over to the police so that we won't hear stories of how he managed to escape undecidede
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by Lobolintin(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2012
Jtf tanx..
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by omiobo: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2012
Shot 1
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by gratiaeo(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2012
Ok! Job well done, but wait a minute Nigeria soldier no fit interrogate the idiot and find out the source of 3.5m in his possession........ ''WHICH WAY NIGERIA''
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by bakila: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2012
liyalla: kingpin at 24, I wounder what he would be by 50. And guest what next,that he has or will escapd from police custody. Watch nd see. Plzz I knw its not the rit place but pleaz Nairalanders help a brother in need,I am a final year student of business admin in need of project topics
"The Impact of Boko Haram on business activities in your village; a dispassionate analysis"
Lazy student, there is an A in there for you.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by Burger01(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Why is it that difficult for JTF to release suspects pictures. We need pictures..
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by Omexonomy: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2012
Burger01: Why is it that difficult for JTF to release suspects pictures. We need pictures..
what do you want to do with the picture do you want to use it to decorate ur toilt and bathroom
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by cyril83(m): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2012
General olusegun obasanjo suggested a very brilliant solution to tackle these islamic agents of darkness but my shoeless guy is not brave enuf to heed to d advice...democracy can't just work in this country walahi we need military touch
Re: Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Adamawa, Bomb Factory Closed by DejiOluyem(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2012
There is so many fire on the mountain ooo. Mallam Mohammed Ibrahim is not part of the nineteen names listed as the most wanted by JTF. That there are very many of BH members JTF has not listed.

I smell more BH troubles, as their Top Guns were unleashed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight Spills To Matogun Market, Ogun State / PDP Clears Cross River LG Elections / Imagine If Allen Avenue Looked Like THIS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.