Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pls Which Txtbook/books Can I Buy That'd Mak Me Understand Programing Language. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Which Txtbook/books Can I Buy That'd Mak Me Understand Programing Language. (847 Views)

Why Javascript Is The Best Programing Language / How To Create A Simple Calculator Using Java Programing Language GUI / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Txtbook/books Can I Buy That'd Mak Me Understand Programing Language. by Manus17(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Programmer,Pls which book/textbooks can i buy that will make me to understand the programming language,Example is like that of java,php or html,etc.
Which textbook will teach me more without applying for a tutor.
State the programming language and the books,you can also help me with an E-books or can i get All-in-one programming language books.
Thanks
Re: Pls Which Txtbook/books Can I Buy That'd Mak Me Understand Programing Language. by danvery2k6(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
For java, you can try using "Java How to program " by deitel, 6th ed and up. This will give you an intro to java standard edition
Re: Pls Which Txtbook/books Can I Buy That'd Mak Me Understand Programing Language. by SlyIg(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
You can't have a text book that will cover all the programming languages. It depends the programming language sha. But let me quickly add that you need a helping hand before you can understand it even with a text.
Re: Pls Which Txtbook/books Can I Buy That'd Mak Me Understand Programing Language. by dmcdad: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2012
Manus17: Programmer,Pls which book/textbooks can i buy that will make me to understand the programming language,Example is like that of java,php or html,etc.
Which textbook will teach me more without applying for a tutor.
State the programming language and the books,you can also help me with an E-books or can i get All-in-one programming language books.
Thanks

All-in-one programming language book? Like seriously?
Re: Pls Which Txtbook/books Can I Buy That'd Mak Me Understand Programing Language. by annahussy(f): 5:31am On Nov 29, 2012
I want to suggest you that you shauld have to use online tutorial site for programming language. I suggest you to use w3school tutorial site that really best tutorial site to learn programming language. Its provide good instruction of all subject with good example.

(1) (Reply)

Google Address Autocomplete - Need Help / Pls, Help Me On This Resume Builder / Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3" (ps3/pc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.