Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. (4467 Views)

Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. / Am Falling Inlove Again But...... / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
(First and Foremost, I will like to apologize to the Moderators and everyone for posting this here. I sure know where I would have posted it but due to the maltreatment and derailing of my thread in the Romance Section, I have decided to put it here.)

How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked.

I have this very good friend of mine who I couldn't just date because we had so many opposite things as a couple but very close as buddies.

There was a guy who desperately wanted to date her but all what she used as a yard stick to measure the guy were from my characters (some). She referred to the guy as being irresponsible, a smoker, a drunk and an unserious fellow who in her own words, "Over my dead body will I have date Mr T not to talk of marrying him".

Most times she cut his calls or doesn't pick them when she is with me and shows me his text messages and mock him how he is begging her to at least honor a date with him.

To cut long story short, lo and behold we got talking today and guess what? She is now dating that same guy she once hated and is now singing a new song of how "he is ready to change to be a better person" and "I am getting to love and accept him for who he is. Knowing no one is perfect".

My question is, how easily can some people swallow their puke (vomit). Could it be out of desperation because she is fast running of marraiageable age or could it be due to not having another option?

People, have you dated someone you once hated or have you ever been considered by someone who once hated you?
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
They are still going to move you back there.. tongue
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
That one go be serious torture as well as totally killing the thread.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by k2039: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
With this testimony of yours,this gives me hope that all my crush who refused to date me and decided to hate me as a result will definitely come back.I will be waiting.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
That's only gonna happen after you don hammer oh! All the while this lady was hating the guy he was on a meager salary of about N35,000, now he earns N123,000 after tax. She didn't mention the salary aspect but I only just thought deep and knew that might also be a factor why the sudden love.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by CrazyMan(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
acidtalk: (First and Foremost, I will like to apologize to the Moderators and everyone for posting this here. I sure know where I would have posted it but due to the maltreatment and derailing of my thread in the Romance Section, I have decided to put it here.)
undecided

acidtalk: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked.
Yes I believe its possible.

acidtalk: I have this very good friend of mine who I couldn't just date because we had so many opposite things as a couple but very close as buddies.

There was a guy who desperately wanted to date her but all what she used as a yard stick to measure the guy were from my characters (some). She referred to the guy as being irresponsible, a smoker, a drunk and an unserious fellow who in her own words, "Over my dead body will I have date Mr T not to talk of marrying him".

Most times she cut his calls or doesn't pick them when she is with me and shows me his text messages and mock him how he is begging her to at least honor a date with him.

To cut long story short, lo and behold we got talking today and guess what? She is now dating that same guy she once hated and is now singing a new song of how "he is ready to change to be a better person" and "I am getting to love and accept him for who he is. Knowing no one is perfect".
Definition of a miracle.

acidtalk: My question is, how easily can some people swallow their puke (vomit).
When she starts getting old and less attractive

acidtalk: Could it be out of desperation because she is fast running of marraiageable age or could it be due to not having another option?
Yes...

acidtalk: People, have you dated someone you once hated or have you ever been considered by someone who once hated you?
Nope, but I'm looking forward to that.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
Thanks for analyzing it one after the other. As for the first paragraph, you sef know say I no dey lie.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by larrymoore(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
I ve learnt nt 2 write ppl off cos anytin could happen.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by EfemenaXY: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wrong section mate.

What bearing has this thread of yours got on family issues? Tgirl, abeg carry this Nollywood thread go Romance Section. angry
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
larrymoore: I ve learnt nt 2 write ppl off cos anytin could happen.
It might not really have to do with writing anyone off. Maybe one just felt he/she is not and cannever be compartible and as such don't feel the need of even given a chance in the first place.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
Back to romance lol
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by abdullkabar(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
And oga acid has done it again cheesy
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Ninilowo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yeah. It is easy andd funny moreso if it ends in marriage. the point of hatred ll be the strong chord binding them.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by sundaybam(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
It always happen like that. May be the guy earn more income or the girl av no other choice.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Back to romance lol

Hmmm!!!
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
abdullkabar: And oga acid has done it again cheesy

Wetin I do oh?
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by tevinsolt: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
Love is having the greatest good of someone in mind
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by NEROSKY(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Na Money things.. You know if money grows like tree ''woman go marry monkey'' *-* grin
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by ay0201(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
My brother, na dem way. Simply put u can never understand why women do certain things.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Francheezy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
i 0nce d!slykeD my eX
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Francheezy: i 0nce d!slykeD my eX

Please what made you to eventually date her? Want to hear from people like you.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by tomzman: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
This topic reminds me of my best female friend when I was in secondary school.We were enemies when she first joined the school.She would abuse, eye and hiss at me at every given opportunity.A day came she needed something which I had, at first she was afraid to ask but after a while she asked for it and to her suprise, I gave it to her without hesitation.We became friends that day to everyone's astonishment and got closer day after day.

To topic:
It can be easy.It only takes a step from either of you.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
Became your friend when she needed something you had. If there wasn't ever a need, do you think she would ever be friendly with you?
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Yinyin1(f): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Happened to me,well nt like i hated him bt never tot I'd date him,nw 6 yrs later,we dating n he's acting funny.[ cry sad
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by acidtalk: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yin-yin:
Happened to me,well nt like i hated him bt never tot I'd date him,nw 6 yrs later,we dating n he's acting funny.[ cry sad

Please can you be a little elaborate on how you guys initially dislike eachother, how you started dating, and what you mean by him acting funny.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Nnekacherry: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
I can't date somebody I don't like, no matter how much i try..
Because there must be a reason why i never liked him...

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by malaria(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
Your worst enemy can be your best friend. Hatred can sometimes be love in disguise.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by bamshy: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Persistence! Resilience
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is not uncommon at all. Any time a woman is showing you messages from a man she "detests" you better open one of your eyes. She was already involved with him, but he was not where she wanted him to be just yet. Once he improved himself she said "Thank You" and ran into his arms. wink
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
acidtalk: That's only gonna happen after you don hammer oh! All the while this lady was hating the guy he was on a meager salary of about N35,000, now he earns N123,000 after tax. She didn't mention the salary aspect but I only just thought deep and knew that might also be a factor why the sudden love.
Rit on point man.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
acidtalk: Became your friend when she needed something you had. If there wasn't ever a need, do you think she would ever be friendly with you?
Seconded.
Re: How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. by ChiSun27(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
lo and behold...anoda trash and crap have made d front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Tell Her/him I Love You And You Get No Reply / How Do You Manage Sad Moments/disappointments? / Obnoxious Things Girls Do When Taking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.