Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Am Falling Inlove Again But...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Falling Inlove Again But...... (2930 Views)

Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by adimloaded(f): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
I tink am falling in love again after passing through a hrt break dat md me to hate n dis regard men totally,but dis guy came into my life wn i decides to give love a try one more time n he had all de qualities i needs in a guy(just like my ex)and he assured me of his love n trust,even to de extend of meeting my ppl n also begged me to follow him to his own ppl which i refused,because i feel its too early for dat but de problem nw is dat i tink he is just after my body because since we had sex together of recent his behaivour has changed,he no longer call often like bf n wn i called he hardly pick my calls,i really dnt no wat to do nw.pls i need a kindly advice fm u narialanders.
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by AnodaIT(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Maybe the sex was not too good

1 Like

Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by naijaboiy: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
AnodaIT:
Like her english undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
adimloaded:
I tink am falling in love again after passing through a hrt break dat md me to hate n dis regard men totally,but dis guy came into my life wn i decides to give love a try one more time n he had all de qualities i needs in a guy(just like my ex)and he assured me of his love n trust,even to de extend of meeting my ppl n also begged me to follow him to his own ppl which i refused,because i feel its too early for dat but de problem nw is dat i tink he is just after my body because since we had sex together of recent his behaivour has changed,he no longer call often like bf n wn i called he hardly pick my calls,i really dnt no wat to do nw.pls i need a kindly advice fm u narialanders.

Awwwww well if his keeping his distance you too keep your distance he may fade out or come back and when he comes back know how far you are willing to go with him and what you want from the relationship. Its how a man treats you that should determine whether you stay or leave if he treats you bad you leave no matter what.
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ehmmm he only wants your body and he got it

Am sorry dear you've been fooled again
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by pickabeau1: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
AnodaIT:

wicked
grin

OP

The above is a possibility and maybe he wants to give you a soft landing
It may also be he just wanted physical intimacy which if he has gotten maynot be up to his expectation
It may also be you lack some wifely qualities he wants

Has he ever given you any negative feedback before

2 Likes

Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
maybe u gave it up too fast after ur break up...any way no need to feel sorry for urself he was just a rebound...forget him and guys stop making fun of her its not right come on..wish u all the best dear and take things slow from now on
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by 25omega(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
instead of complaining on NL, why not tell him? undecided
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by madone: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
tank God guys I dont want to open a thread on this I just want u here to dicuss this wit me my gf of 4year just broke up wit me today we met in school and we have being in distance relationship now for 2years.she has been complainin that she does not feel anytin anymore for me within this two year cos she served in imo and myself at ekiti.we tried to kip up but finally today I had to let her go. my heart broken but I av to be strong for my self.I really love her and she said if I love her I should want her happiness and let her go cos she is no more happy being wit me.so am heart broken too I dont no if I will hate love but ever since 7am we agreed to part I av hated any post on love. I need help not to get her back cos I av let her go .but to take care of myself so I dont hate loving and ladies like this op said
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by pickabeau1: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Soiry oooo madone

Don't worry time heals all wounds
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by adimloaded(f): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tnk u all f ur advice n those dat insulted me i also appreciate ur comments,pls i will like to update u guys abt wat he said dis evening after i sent him a message asking him to tell me,if he is no longer interested in dis relationship anymore dat he shld just tell me so dat i will stop disturbn him,and after sm hours he called me n said dat he was not happy wit de kind of message i send to him,dat his fone was on silent dats y he missed my calls n he was busy wit work dats y he cld not call me back immediately.but my question is dat,if u really do love smone can ur work prevents u fm calling him or her a whole day?
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by kuderrich: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Welcome back to hell. He's gotten wat he wnt and sharp guy no dey carry last. You'd better start thinking of ending d r/shp b4 another disaster occur.
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by pickabeau1: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
adimloaded:
Tnk u all f ur advice n those dat insulted me i also appreciate ur comments,pls i will like to update u guys abt wat he said dis evening after i sent him a message asking him to tell me,if he is no longer interested in dis relationship anymore dat he shld just tell me so dat i will stop disturbn him,and after sm hours he called me n said dat he was not happy wit de kind of message i send to him,dat his fone was on silent dats y he missed my calls n he was busy wit work dats y he cld not call me back immediately.but my question is dat,if u really do love smone can ur work prevents u fm calling him or her a whole day?

Not good enough
He's feeling guilty

Don't fight him....

Move on....he may still come back

If not ...move on

Did he ever complain of anything...
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by madone: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
pickabeau1:
Soiry oooo madone

Don't worry time heals all wounds
tank u very much I wish I can heal fast.this place I am now is hell.pls should I block her on watsap
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by pickabeau1: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
madone:
tank u very much I wish I can heal fast.this place I am now is hell.pls should I block her on watsap

No need to do that
Move on...develop your interests
Meet new people

Steel your mind n move on..
Part of life experience

Such people nay come back n beg
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by rossyc(f): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
adimloaded:
. Noone is ever too busy, it depends on what number you are on their priority list. My dear give him some space and watch him for a couple of days, if he doesn't call that means he was never in love with u probably he was after your body like u suspected, then you should let him go, don't let him feel you are desperate, the one for u will come and stay.
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by adimloaded(f): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
@madone who did u took permission fm bf updating in my thread? Pls informed me first next time u want us to be patner in the same thread ok.....oh! Bf i go am sorry f ur hrt brk ok,its not really easy f one to go through dat but wit time u will get better n am sure she will cm back begging because my ex is still begging me up till date f us to get back together again but i cnt.
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by adimloaded(f): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
kuderrich:
Welcome back to hell. He's gotten wat he wnt and sharp guy no dey carry last. You'd better start thinking of ending d r/shp b4 another disaster occur.
pls stop mkn me to feel bad already at least he has not said anytin negative to me yet,so dere is still chance f our r/ship to std.
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by adimloaded(f): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
rossyc:
. Noone is ever too busy, it depends on what number you are on their priority list. My dear give him some space and watch him for a couple of days, if he doesn't call that means he was never in love with u probably he was after your body like u suspected, then you should let him go, don't let him feel you are desperate, the one for u will come and stay.
tnks dear i will do just dat
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by adimloaded(f): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
kuderrich:
pls stop mkn me to feel bad already at least he has not said anytin negative to me yet,so dere is still chance f our r/ship to std.
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
adimloaded:

there is a saying "once bitten twice shy"...i really don't know what u want out of life for urself..but i have a feeling you should really work on ur self esteem and stop letting guys take advantage of u and play u as they wish..its the best thing u can ever do for urself my sister...wishing u the best tho
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2014
madone:
tank God guys I dont want to open a thread on this I just want u here to dicuss this wit me my gf of 4year just broke up wit me today we met in school and we have being in distance relationship now for 2years.she has been complainin that she does not feel anytin anymore for me within this two year cos she served in imo and myself at ekiti.we tried to kip up but finally today I had to let her go. my heart broken but I av to be strong for my self.I really love her and she said if I love her I should want her happiness and let her go cos she is no more happy being wit me.so am heart broken too I dont no if I will hate love but ever since 7am we agreed to part I av hated any post on love. I need help not to get her back cos I av let her go .but to take care of myself so I dont hate loving and ladies like this op said

Yeah its common knowledge that most school relationships never make it past the campus gates..well urs did and for two years tho..she has been complaining she doesn't feel u anymore..that u should be happy about..what if she just dropped the bomb on u unexpectedly,that would have been devastating.Anyway the deed has been done move on bro..its going to be hard on u cos u put four yrs into it but hey life goes on and the outside world is more beautiful..just move on and no need to hate tha ladies cos you'll do urself more harm than good.You must forget about trying to get her back.Being single isn't a time to look for love, use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual..love will find u blv me
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by madone: 5:20am On Nov 08, 2014
runnazz:

Yeah its common knowledge that most school relationships never make it past the campus gates..well urs did and for two years tho..she has been complaining she doesn't feel u anymore..that u should be happy about..what if she just dropped the bomb on u unexpectedly,that would have been devastating.Anyway the deed has been done move on bro..its going to be hard on u cos u put four yrs into it but hey life goes on and the outside world is more beautiful..just move on and no need to hate tha ladies cos you'll do urself more harm than good.You must forget about trying to get her back.Being single isn't a time to look for love, use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual..love will find u blv me
thank you somuch the words u just type mean so much to me I ll read it over and over and try my very best to keep hope with life again.cos she kill every existence of emotion in me.

1 Like

Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by madone: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

No need to do that
Move on...develop your interests
Meet new people

Steel your mind n move on..
Part of life experience

Such people nay come back n beg
ok I ll try as much as I can but the problem is am always tempted to write her sometin when ever I go online or kip staring at her profile pix.more over I have 275 of her pix on my fone .she has asked me to delelte them but I av not be able to I just hide them in ma phone.how do I do without sending her messages on watsap and staring at her dp evry time.the funny thing here is she kip updating her dp and status.wit smiles and happiness over her while I suffer in pain.I feel like runing away I dont no how to run away from my sef
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by madone: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2014
adimloaded:
@madone who did u took permission fm bf updating in my thread? Pls informed me first next time u want us to be patner in the same thread ok.....oh! Bf i go am sorry f ur hrt brk ok,its not really easy f one to go through dat but wit time u will get better n am sure she will cm back begging because my ex is still begging me up till date f us to get back together again but i cnt.
am sori gf I had to come in witout permission. I just need someone to talk to and I found reasonable people on ur thread so I had to come in.I believed so much in love but love has hurt me deep badly.I feel very unfortunate and the slightest for of rejection hurts me deeply
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by madone: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2014
pls I need help wat can I focus my mind on.I do I divert my attention from her cos evrything around me reminds me of her
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by pickabeau1: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2014
madone:
ok I ll try as much as I can but the problem is am always tempted to write her sometin when ever I go online or kip staring at her profile pix.more over I have 275 of her pix on my fone .she has asked me to delelte them but I av not be able to I just hide them in ma phone.how do I do without sending her messages on watsap and staring at her dp evry time.the funny thing here is she kip updating her dp and status.wit smiles and happiness over her while I suffer in pain.I feel like runing away I dont no how to run away from my sef

You have to move on first...
Or else you will be easily manipulated by this chic

Move the pics off your MC.....you don't have to delete yet
Clear the chat history. That way her do will not show
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by Kunleskey(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2014
Na chop and go the guy do...
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by justmag(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Like her english undecided

Woow! Dats just cold grin
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 08, 2014
My dear, sorry about that, the guy wanted to get to ur pants, sorry about that, he just did, the truth might hurt, but u just have to accept it n move on, distant ur self from him and delete all his contact, it's really sad what some guy Do! Anyway that's just it..... b careful next time

1 Like

Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by kuderrich: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2014
adimloaded:
sorry,m jst m only advising u to run wen u still can b4 ur legs start hurting.
Re: Am Falling Inlove Again But...... by adimloaded(f): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2014
madone:
am sori gf I had to come in witout permission. I just need someone to talk to and I found reasonable people on ur thread so I had to come in.I believed so much in love but love has hurt me deep badly.I feel very unfortunate and the slightest for of rejection hurts me deeply
its ok i understd ur situation,its obvious she is into a new r/ship nw so u hv to move on wit ur life witout her because de best is yet to cm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Takes Your Name To Her Village / Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? / My Girlfriend Is Travelling And I'm Now Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.