Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52953 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by teetee123: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
christemmbassey: PASTOR? PASTOR?? PASTOR Is pastor ur alias or u are called of God? Ur posts is making mokery of ur tittle, remember withnesses are abound here o especially the acuser. Pls be civil. Be blessed.

@ kunle or Kun
Ignorance is not an excuse. It is better to be quiet than opening ones mouth and be committing sins.
winners chapel never teach the members not to seek medical attention. For your information the church has Gilead medical centres in some of the major cities. There is also medical units in the churches. Mrs. Oyedepo illness was well documented in her book ”Escape from Destruction”. The church never contributed for her treatment.

Many at times member bills are taken care of by the church. Most issue of welfare are taken care by the home cell group without even the input of the pastor.
Life is in phases and men are in sizes, I could not feed myself when Covenant University started but now I can afford to send many there today. If it is easy to gather people and tell them to give offering for ordinary coaster bus, just go ahead and try it even with rituals and fraud. If you are in that church for 3 months and you are still the same then u better leave.
many have been there for years with no change while a new comer have testimony of new birth and turn around. I have seen members who turned out to be fraudsters but it never changed the fact that God is good. Am a big testimony so also my wife and family, so nobody sit down and tell me nonsense. If I need to move out ,Holy Spirit will be the one to lead just as he brought me.
The bible says do not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing, when you go to the air to announce what you are giving as charity then u hav receive your reward which is the praises of people. do u know how many students who are on bursary & scholarships. Go to the winners campus fellowships around u to confirm.
You are not the registrar i/c righteousness, so how do u know those who are on the way to heaven. Who appointed you the all knowing judges how do u know how much is been stolen. Is it because many of your former sect members have moved to the other side and now have an empty hall ?
Get your information right. BEWARE OF THE CURSES OF THE LORD. It looks like a joke but it is a reality. Having liberty to post any nonsense on NL should not be taken for granted.
Do you know some did this same thing 30years ago when the church was less than 100 and it was never stopped her growth. Do u think thousands of people going there are fools.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by elvis07: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
I know deep dowwn in me dat "I am changing levels"
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ShalomNigeria: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
The title of the book is "God's Generals" and it was written by Roberts Liardon and not by Smith Wigglesworth. It is a sort of biography compilations of men and women God used to build His church in the modern age, their strength and weakness. Smith Wigglesworth just happen to be one of them. Many of our modern day church leaders looked up to these people as a model. Those taking about smith should read the book before commenting about him (and many other interesting characters therein).
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by drealnamdy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a
headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....

YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot
sunsweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full
option, factory fitted air-conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your
pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....

Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith. And learn to study the word.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by bongila(f): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oh what manner of blessings we've got. Thank God I partook in it.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by imarena(f): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
Manifestations after the order of Elisha.New levels! I am a divine surpise! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
almajiri101: I have much complains here...for the shiloh victims to be ranting and barking jst bcoz of a mere mortal then you guyz have no reasons for rebuking boko haram for their actions,have actually gone thru all comments here and i can see dat most of the critics stil have respect for this man and for those who rude to him,you guyz actually caused that....my 2nd complain goes to the moderator,I see no reason for all the hidden post and bannin of members who actually had the good mind to say fact,I wish you r the moderator in muslim section,there won't be any comments available for pple to read....lastly am using diz moment to commend my muslim brothers for the tolerance so far,we can now see them fighting for an ordinary mortal who cud sleep and wake up to the after life and rekubing us not to fight for allah

You fight for allah? How?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Shine1177: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE SUCCESS OF SHILOH 2012.

I AM SET FOR THE NEXT LEVELS IN MY YEAR OF DOUBLE PORTION (2013) IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

I'M BLESS!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
teetee123:

@ kunle or Kun
Ignorance is not an excuse. It is better to be quiet than opening ones mouth and be committing sins.
winners chapel never teach the members not to seek medical attention. For your information the church has Gilead medical centres in some of the major cities. There is also medical units in the churches. Mrs. Oyedepo illness was well documented in her book ”Escape from Destruction”. The church never contributed for her treatment.

Many at times member bills are taken care of by the church. Most issue of welfare are taken care by the home cell group without even the input of the pastor.
Life is in phases and men are in sizes, I could not feed myself when Covenant University started but now I can afford to send many there today. If it is easy to gather people and tell them to give offering for ordinary coaster bus, just go ahead and try it even with rituals and fraud. If you are in that church for 3 months and you are still the same then u better leave.

many have been there for years with no change while a new comer have testimony of new birth and turn around. I have seen members who turned out to be fraudsters but it never changed the fact that God is good. Am a big testimony so also my wife and family, so nobody sit down and tell me nonsense. If I need to move out ,Holy Spirit will be the one to lead just as he brought me.
The bible says do not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing, when you go to the air to announce what you are giving as charity then u hav receive your reward which is the praises of people. do u know how many students who are on bursary & scholarships. Go to the winners campus fellowships around u to confirm.
You are not the registrar i/c righteousness, so how do u know those who are on the way to heaven. Who appointed you the all knowing judges how do u know how much is been stolen. Is it because many of your former sect members have moved to the other side and now have an empty hall ?
Get your information right. BEWARE OF THE CURSES OF THE LORD. It looks like a joke but it is a reality. Having liberty to post any nonsense on NL should not be taken for granted.
Do you know some did this same thing 30years ago when the church was less than 100 and it was never stopped her growth. Do u think thousands of people going there are fools.
It is worse to come to a forum to spew lies.
There's a contributor to this forum - TUDOR who has come out various times to disprove the notion that scholarships are frequently given at CU (less than 1% she says) having herself graduated from the university. I guess she would know.
You must think we live in a primitive world in which you try to evoke fear into people -God is not that cruel my friend so threatening people with curses holds no water.
The so-called MOG Oyedepo, would pass away sometime in future, tell me the institution that is Winners would not be taken over by his family (Wife and Kids).
That a mission grows doesn't mean that it is blessed by God (think Boko Haram).
The whole world thought earth was flat at a time, can we say the people were wise at the time?
As someone said, it is convenient to go to the mountain top to announce a program, a visiting preacher, the establishment of a new university but not the charity you undertake - only a fool would buy that.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Shegbe: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wait o why d plenty ranting sef? Shey I beg anybody money 2 pay shiloh sacrifice? Abi you hear say I broke after shiloh sacrifice? If you decide to worship ogun, dats ur business, if I decide 2 worship a man its my business. Why taking panadol 4 headache dats not urs. For all those who are abusing the bishop & showing their grammatical prowess here, try it on those who stole billions in the name of petroleum subsidy, try it on those who crippled our rifineries, channel it to those who have vowed not 2 see the power sector work, those who receive monies for contracts dey will neva execute (Benin/Ore road inclusive). Dis man has done absolutely nothing wrong, critics are only wasting dia time. The ones wen nor let us hear word yesterday about oyedepo dis & oyedepo dat, where are dey 2day?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
drealnamdy: STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a
headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....

YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot
sunsweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full
option, factory fitted air-conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your
pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....

Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith. And learn to study the word.
don't worry u will see when ur mates and junior will be flying u will regret ur foolishness
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
teetee123:

Of course they are not fools but numerical "growth" is not evidence of God's blessing either.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
Shegbe: Wait o why d plenty ranting sef? Shey I beg anybody money 2 pay shiloh sacrifice? Abi you hear say I broke after shiloh sacrifice? If you decide to worship ogun, dats ur business, if I decide 2 worship a man its my business. Why taking panadol 4 headache dats not urs. For all those who are abusing the bishop & showing their grammatical prowess here, try it on those who stole billions in the name of petroleum subsidy, try it on those who crippled our rifineries, channel it to those who have vowed not 2 see the power sector work, those who receive monies for contracts dey will neva execute (Benin/Ore road inclusive). Dis man has done absolutely nothing wrong, critics are only wasting dia time. The ones wen nor let us hear word yesterday about oyedepo dis & oyedepo dat, where are dey 2day?

My brother please help me tell them.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by opeoluwa2(f): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Waoh,
I had an awesome time in God's present,I wish it hadn't ended.
I welcome every winner to the year 2013 our year of DOUBLE PORTION.
Shalom!!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Degis(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
I have entered my next Levels in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
Shegbe: Wait o why d plenty ranting sef? Shey I beg anybody money 2 pay shiloh sacrifice? Abi you hear say I broke after shiloh sacrifice? If you decide to worship ogun, dats ur business, if I decide 2 worship a man its my business. Why taking panadol 4 headache dats not urs. For all those who are abusing the bishop & showing their grammatical prowess here, try it on those who stole billions in the name of petroleum subsidy, try it on those who crippled our rifineries, channel it to those who have vowed not 2 see the power sector work, those who receive monies for contracts dey will neva execute (Benin/Ore road inclusive). Dis man has done absolutely nothing wrong, critics are only wasting dia time. The ones wen nor let us hear word yesterday about oyedepo dis & oyedepo dat, where are dey 2day?

you mean the bishop's friends in high places? those he goes to "bless" at Aso Rock and who command the chief seats at his church?

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
2013... My year of Double Portion
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by sheyitope28yahoocom(f): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
GLORY.thank God 4 d sucess of shiloh 2012.whao im changing 4 d best,im moving 2 d next level,nd i take double portion of d blessedness of d transference of d spirit.i welcome all winners family 2 our year of double portion.congratulations 2 u all.there is gona be an erruption.Glory
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Shegbe: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
davidylan:

you mean the bishop's friends in high places? those he goes to "bless" at Aso Rock and who command the chief seats at his church?
The bishop has made clear dat no govt official/political office holder, past or present can claim he made oyedepo or contributed in making him. Incase you know anyone, tell dem to come out public. Where were you wen he was driving his old beetle? I guess you were hoping he was gonna remain like dat. Well thank God say man nor be God.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Shegbe: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
A few decades ago, the church was d very definition of poverty "as poor as a CHURCH rat". Even d rats in the church were nothing 2 write home about. Today, the table has turned & the devil is on rampage. "In the last days, the house of the Lord shall be EXALTED & all men shall flow into it". The world has not seen nothing yet. The best is yet 2 come.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Osisinakpo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Kx:

Its working, tnx

Thank you for trying it out,
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by funmzee(f): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Yes o; 2013 My Year of Double Portion. I am changing levels. Glory b 2 God 4 Shilo 2012.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
SIR BANYE: Hmmm, pls pips send your Shiloh vows to that orphanage close to your house, or send it to that woman in the hospital that cant afford to pay her hospital bills, or send it to that suffering child that needs your support to undergo that surgery. Help your brothers and sister out from that bondage they find themselves. This year take your vows else where, affect a life positively, then come back next year to give your testimony.

Trash... do u know how much is sent to orphanage homes yearly? They all have their place... Have u been to orphanage homes before, talkless to give U do first, before u open uro mouth just because with #5 in ur phone u can access d internet...smh...
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Mhorphe: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
dorox:
The god of "shilo 2012" is a stinking thief. Are you happy now?
may God forgive u....
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by expertfingers(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Go read the book titled GOD'S GENERAL-by smith wiggles worth ! Stop insulting these people.

GOD'S GENERAL was authored by Robert Liardon. He mentioned Smith Wigglesworth as one of the generals. I do not think Smith wrote any book, he was a plumber and barely educated.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by expertfingers(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Well I would tender my unreserved apologies if he didn't arrogate the title to himself but the title of the book m.k.o attributed to him suggest's he came up with the title. Also the fact that wigglesworth is popular in the largely mis led pentecostal circle does not mean I should have heard of him. Personally I have very little regard for pentecostal preachers.

Can you please mention at least 3 preachers that you have regard for.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kcbaba0071(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2012
dorox: Shiloh 2012! Same scam in double portion

may God 4give u & open ur eyes to see reality, he did it to paul he'll do it to u
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kcbaba0071(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill: oh Shiloh is here already?

Wow, time does fly doesn't it? It seems like just yesterday Papa was slapping the winch and that was 2010 oh.

Whatever happened at last year's Shiloh? Doubt there was anything explosive to it.

Hopefully this year will have more action. Some kicking and punching won't be a bad idea. Oh please, please let it happen.

See you on ground Winners.

Bless You! smiley

where some pple are taking up blessings some others will be receiving curses for talking wtout tinkin
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kcbaba0071(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2012
ferdimako:

You fight for allah? How?

your ALLA does not hv hands to fight for himself ehn!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kcbaba0071(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2012

tell dm!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by drealnamdy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
angry
Gabriel_sylar: don't worry u will see when ur mates and junior will be flying u will regret ur foolishness

Are u a bastard or just a slowpoke..if u decide to follow ur pastors wish all in d name of religous fate then its up to u...then tak it personal dumbfuck! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.